• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen It's Official!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    As far as I know, this is leaked from the Master Document, if you look at the first image, you can see the first Pokabu evolutions arm and tail, in the same pose as the previous leaks.....

Rankurusu

WHITE VERSION AT LAST!!
    Years
    Still getting Tsutaja. In my opinion you are all being mean to it's final form. I like the new final stages. They are still better then the Hoenn starter final forms. Sceptile wasn't a gift to the pokemon world either.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    If the evos are in the magazine, I would really like to see them. Those leaks don't do them any justice! I still want Mijumaru because he transform into an awesome narwhal/otter thingy!

But hey, not too much longer! So very excited!

Years
    Still getting Tsutaja. In my opinion you are all being mean to it's final form. I like the new final stages. They are still better then the Hoenn starter final forms. Sceptile wasn't a gift to the pokemon world either.

Im going to have to disagree, the new 2nd stage evolutions are repulsive in my opinion. Tsutaja's final form is probably the least horrendous looking of them, so i guess ill get him.Ill ditch them once i get a Wooguru xD

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
    The only evolutions I don't like are Pokabu's. It looks like they're gonna be fighting types but there are too many fire/fighting type starters. I was hoping Pokabu's evos would look like warthogs.

I'm most likely going to choose Tsutaja as my starter. I hope it will be part dragon type.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Hehe I'm pretty glad these are real :D
    I can't wait to get Mjimaru or Pokabu!

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2012
    The only evolutions I don't like are Pokabu's. It looks like they're gonna be fighting types but there are too many fire/fighting type starters. I was hoping Pokabu's evos would look like warthogs.

Evo image link below:
    I'm most likely going to choose Tsutaja as my starter. I hope it will be part dragon type.

Seconded. Pokabus evolutions are horrible. Mijumaru came a long way though. Guess I'll be following the storyline and choosing tsutaja

https://iaza.com/work/100902C/evo_starters27956.png

Years
    Because I don't feel like going through pages and pages of discussion, can someone kindly provide me with the pictures of the evolutions of the starters, please? :( I feel so left out.

here you go, this is from gamingvault:

Spoiler:

Years
    I still think they're fake, but if that mfugly Waterdialga turns out to be real, this game will be the first time I'm not choosing a water starter. I honestly don't see anything wrong with Pokabu's second evolution. Hopefully it won't get Fire/Fighting though. Then I'll just don't choose a starter and try to run away from the prof without one. :-)

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    i think all the middle evos are ok. finals im still on the fence. but i guess i should wait to see like official official art

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    I was hoping The grass final evo would actually keep it's feet

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    As far as I know, this is leaked from the Master Document, if you look at the first image, you can see the first Pokabu evolutions arm and tail, in the same pose as the previous leaks.....

You really should read.

Multiple people already have posted that it's from Pokemon Pia Magazine. Not Coro Coro.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    But I can definitely see where tsutarja's final evo gets his western theme. He looks like a european king while pokabu's evos definitely have the chinese feel and I can understand mijumaru's japanese roots. his 2nd evo looks kinda like a samurai but the final, I can't really understand where the japanese roots other than his horn looks kinda like a katana...
    but I'm still choosing mijumaru due to the fact that he's adorable.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    The only bright side I can see about the alleged evo typings is that I don't have to evolve my Tsutarja. Since it apparently doesn't gain another type, I can keep my Leavi cute and smug =)

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2010
    That arm and that tail belong to Yannapu.

Still hope that, even being "real", they are beta versions. I hate Pokabu's second stage, it looks awful. The third I can chew, but it is far from living to my expectations. Like most of the people, I was expecting something quadrupedal and awesome. As for Tsutaja, I like the evos, but I'd change the second one a bit, to make the transition to the third stage smoother, without ruining it's resemblances to the first stage. Mijumaru, where to start? I'd like that Mijumaru's second stage was white, like him. It's way cooler than Mijumaru, though, even if it's weird-blue, and as for the third stage: KILL ME! That's awful! The only way to make it kind of cool, would be for it to match that deviantArt fan art that's on the first post, but I've seen fan arts way cooler than the "official" third stage.

That's all.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    I just hope hope hope Pokabu dosen't end up a Fire/Fighting type, Why would we possibly need another one?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back