• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its Pokemon Confession Time

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
*Ahem* Just a thread that I thought would be interesting :D It's Confession Time, everyone ... spill out the dark secrets you've hidden from everyone about Pokemon right here *nod nod*

I'll start ... i went off Pokemon when i was about 11. I stopped liking it and kinda completely forgot about it for around a Year. *Cringes* Infact i started to not like it atall really. I'm so glad i changed my mind ^______~

Another Conffesion.... I used to hate Misty. I thought she was too bossy and nasty to Ash ect. (At the time i was only 8 and did not understand their Love/Hate relationship XD) And now i am a huge Misty fan ! She kicks butt that Gurl , and i really miss her ;.;

And well , i know some people know this allready (Ya know who you are *Wink*) But i loath , hate and despise May. Her preppyness , the fact that she is so girly , the way she treated Ash and his Pikachu when she met them and her overall personality is just... ugh...

Mkay. Your turn! >=3

A/N: Please no bashing other people for their confessions. The whole point for this thread is to confess and then to meet other people that think the same way and understand, not to tell eachother off ;) *Halo appears on Tatts head* LOL.

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Ok... my confessions...

Around 2 years after i liked pkmn... i hated it :P But one month after, i liked it again...

I was used to hate Ash and Pikachu... Really! But now i do not hate'em...

I was used to prefer May... i still prefer her :P But now i like Misty a lil bit...
I dont like Misty 'cause i dont like much water types...

Ok i confessed...

~Casty!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I KILLED GIOVANNI KETCHUM

Err...uhh...I really have nothing to confess except for the fact that I was a pokehater for a couple of months in 5th grade, but didn't I just say that in another topic? :P

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
Confessions... I have weird weird fantasies about Hitmonchan. I want to find an injured Hitmonchan and nurse him back to health, and I want a Hitmonchan baby. Not a Tyrogue, and actual young Hitmonchan with short crests and no shoulder things and is small and cute. And when I say I want a baby Hitmonchan, I mean HAVE it... you know...

Commence calling me a freak :D

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
Years
Pok?mon Confessions? Hummm.... can't really say I have any good ones...

I hated Tracey for a long LONG time, yeah I was one of those people who souly hated him for replacing Brock, I even have a fanfiction series where he dies each time like in South Park...
....but seriously.....now... I really respect him as a character ^^; He's most probably the character I'm most like and I really think he's a sweet guy....who I really wish got more character development than he did.

I used to be a Rocketshipper... now I couldn't careless about it.

I make up random shippings that just don't make sense but they're just fun to make up...
...creating "Toddicunoshipping" (*Todd/Articuno*) was one of the best ones yet...
....and "Cheesyshipping" (*Brock/Cheese*)....yes....I shipped him together with cheese... I have my reasons XD

The Pok?mon characters in my fanfic series (*The same one where Tracey dies*) have all pretty much had a reletonship with a lampost at some point....yes....a lampost...

Hummm....why is everyone backing away from me now? O_o;; (*Don't worry I don't take the shippings I make up seriously it's just for me to have random fun XD*)

Last edited:

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Lesee...I haven't really LOVED a single Pokemon game since Yellow. I've liked 'em, and played 'em, but I never really fell in love with any of them.

I've written AAML poetry.

I've never denied my love of Pokemon...Mainly because I've always been a foot taller than everyone else on average and the last person to get in my way met a rather nasty fate.

I've had Ash gored by his Touros, Brock killed by Misty who became a vampire and writes Chthulhu Mythos stories.

I support Eldershipping.

Reptar

GOT OLD.
Years
Hmm...Confessions...Well, I draw pokemon in my notebook at school constantly, and I pretend I have a bulbasaur...I also have a very strange obsession with Ash o.o;;
And once, at camp, most of my group called me Ash, and the only person who was nice and also liked pokemon, they called pikachu X.o;;
Can they not see that I'm a GIRL who's name is not ASH!!!??
*gets stared at to death*

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I used to look for Ash and misty romance on the internet. And I don't mean just hinted at it, I mean deep romance where the love was admitted, then acted on in one way, shape, or form. Kinda ashamed about it, because with the way some people wrote, it was practically lemon work. i don't do it anymore because I decided to stop, and most people who wrote these romances where terrible at it anyway. :D

Also looked for pictures of said pairing, and just like the stories, turned out more dirty than clean. And I looked anyway. Again, I don't do it anymore because I'm a good person at heart and my concious told me it wasn't right. So i stopped.

I came clean though, and hopefully this confession won't come back to haunt me. This is something I think my parents don't even know. Now I'm embarrassed. (blushes)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
one time... i used a rare candy... and for a little while i denied my love for pokemon (though it never went away) and... i used my masterball in blue version on a weepingbell *fwef* glad to have that all off my chest

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Confessions...well I am totally in love and obsessed with Ash but thats kind of obvious. In fact I wish he was real O__O;;;;;;;;
WHAT?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
~_^ I really wasn't a Pokemon fan until I saw Brock. O_O;;; I looked at the TV screen and yelled "OH WOW. I'M ON TV" XD; I look just like Brock except my eyes are a little open. o.O;

There I confessed. Hm...?

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
I loved Pok?mon ever since I saw the first episode.I can scream to the top of my lungs in the public wearing a Pok?mon Cap and holding my Pikachu one and two saying I love Pok?mon. I did that just last week. ^_^I like the older episodes more than then Advanced, because of the parasite, AKA as May. But since Pikachu and Brock and my new fave character Max are there, I still watch it. ^_^ I also Whitney/Akane is the most prettiest Character. When I play the game, I cannot attack another Pikachu, Pichu, Ceffa, Clefairy, Plusle, Minun, Miltank, or Poliwag. I let my borther attack for me. I also played Pok?mon Yellow through Staduim 1 for 18 hours straight. I picked up Pok?mon hacking around a month after I got the net. *3 years ago* I have SO MANY unfinished hacks, but I have one I'm EXTREMELY focused on, Pok?mon Ice. Also my Lil brother's fave Pok?mon is Jigglypuff and also he loves Pok?mon. He loves Erika from the anime. Wait, those were suppost to be my conffesions. :p Well there ya go. :p

^^NICK^^ v.2.0

Mister Revolution Man
Years
When Pok?mno first came out, I hated it with a passion.

After about two years of liking Pok?mon, I took a six month break, where I was too cool for Pok?mon, I kind of forgot about it. I think because I had played te games and beat them, so there wasn't anything to interest me. Around the summer of 2001 I returned to liking it, but I feel it slipping out of my grasp once again.

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
My confession:
I omit, I no longer like the cartoon.
And I hate the RS Pokemon right at the beginning.
(excluding Spheal, Sealeo, Kirlia and Gardevoir)
And I neverplayed cards b4!

XDDD No longer a fan!?

Porygon

Banned
Years
Hmmm? I initially thought Pok?mon was weird [although somewhat appealing?like], and? when I was online, I always dissed and bashed Pok?mon at any opportunity [I liked to say that Ash was a stupid moron who should shower more to get rid of the lightning?bolt dirt specs out from under his eyes and that he ruined a perfect pair of gloves by slicing off the fingers -.-? yes, I was weirder then?], and I even edited a little "pikakill" gif to say "Gotta kill 'em All" at the end, and supported anti?Pok?mon? anything. All this when I still was a diehard fan?

It actually was Arcanine at the Board Directory who made me realise that I could be a Pok?fan online [I think I didn't realise that there were any other Pok?fans online at that time], and followed a few links, found his forum, and eventually, thanks to? I believe G?Lance, found this forum, where I eventually posted in a thread called "Pok?mon Confessions." Heh.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
Lets see, No body knows that I like it but me...(the ones who do thought I stopped 5 yrs ago)

I used to steal cards from kids when they werent looking...Yeah, its ****ed up.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
ok my confession
when i first saw pokemon it was just pics and it looked crap then some1 told me about it and it sounded crap then i watched it and i liked it i actually watched right from the start then i started to not like pokemon coz it was the thing then and i would b an outcast if any1 knew and bsides the series ended and there was nothin new but now i like it again but not much ppl know :P

and another 1 my MOM is a fan she even collected the pokemon cards :| although thats not much of a confession :P

HiKaizer

Beer Drinking Dragon God
Years
Me...
Well the first episode I saw of pok?mon waa the one with tentacool so for ages I thought Misty was the main character O_O

Also I sang the theme song to some people in 6 yrs ago in my class...

Thats about it really

Back