• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's Shower Time!

How long in your average shower?

• Total voters

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
  • I prefer to take nice warm bubbly baths, but when I do use the shower I'm in there for like...10 to 15 minutes. XD Sometimes if I'm in a hurry I can be in and out in five, but that rarely ever happens. X3

~Kelsey

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I take pretty short showers....my parents yell at me if I take one longer than 15 minutes o_o

Sikono

Sikono Knows All
    Years
  • I take 5 minutes, almost every day. I take a shower before I go to school, after I wake up, So I don't like to take the shower cause I'm grumpy when I wake up. ;P

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • The showers I take before school usually last 5-10 minutes~ There are times I take about fifteen-ish minutes, but only 'cause I'm all sweaty and dirty after playing. Sometimes, I wonder why my 'nee-chan and my cousin take an hour showering. o.o;

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
  • 0_o How the heck can somebody take a shower under one minute? (It usually takes someone more then a minute to undress. O_O) But when I don't use conditionor, it takes me 30 minutes but I normally take an hour or more... -_- and I have short hair.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • Sometimes I stay in a hot shower a long time because it's cold and it feels good but most of the time I'm finished in about 10-15 minutes.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • I take about 10-30 minutes when I do. I usually take one every second and first days usually or if something's up I take one then especially.

I think this week I went three days in a row without one.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
  • It Varries. Usually , 15 Minutes Or So. But Sometimes, If I Don't Have Any Things To See, Or People To Do.. I Tend To Linger On In There Longer. It's Fun To Just Lie In There And Think About Crap While Hot Water Pours On You.. XD

Dragon.Beat

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2005
    I usually take around 5 minutes during weekdays. I'll be late for school if I took any longer.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I try not to take more than 5 minutes every time. Wastes water.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • I take around 15-30 minutes. My fastest time was probably 10 minutes, that's the only thing I hate about my long hair, it sheds and I have to pick it out. XD;

Back