• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its that old Debate... With a twist... Pepsi VS Cola

???

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Sushi.

AWESOME
Years
  • I like Pepsi MAX the best for that company and, for Coke I would choose I think Cherry. Man such tough to decide between them :/ I would go for Pepsi even know I mostly like Pepsi MAX, but I like it better for my taste.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I can't stand it when people go to restaraunts and the like and ask for Coke but go off in a strop when they find out they only serve Pepsi.

Thirdededed. :3 It's really annoying. It's like, JUST HAVE THE PEPSI D:

Anyway, I prefer Diet Coke. Imo normal Coke is too sweet >< But for some bizarreo reason I like Pepsi Max, I think it's because they taste different - obviously.
    I did like Vanilla Coke; I wonder where that's got to .. "/

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I don't tend to drink soda anymore, but its coca-cola classic for me!
    i just think pepsi is too sweet, and spin-off(or whatever you call it) drinks are just plain stupid.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    When given the choice between pops, I wouldn't pick any. I'd probably pick either water or sprite.

But...

Cherry Coke ftw.

Back