• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    ... How come I haven't joined before? Mind adding me to the list?

A Dragon version... I'm imagining a Salamence-like color scheme, for some reason. A dark teal with plain red wings or something.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Welcome BHwolfgang and *Lanee! ^_^

What do you think a Dragon version of an Eevee would look like?
    Like Lanee said, I think it would be probably Salamance-like colored.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I don't know. I see Eevee with small horns sprouting out of it's neck, it's extended by the way, and has grown a small, scaly wing. :O

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Man, I haven't been here for a couple of days, but yay at least there's a new topic!
    The Dragon version of Eevee would be awesome. First of it would definately be black with the most amazing spikey wings ever. Then, I have to agree with BH, but it will have to have horns as well. It will of course be scaly, but the scales will have the coolest glow to it. The ears will be more pointy and have a sharper edge to it as well. And the neck will be a little bit more extended too. This Eevee might be the only Eevee with claws that are always out though, so it will look amazing!

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    My version of the Dragon Eevee is called Zilleon,
    based on Godzilla, meaning it probaly be Green,
    but no matter the color, it'd have HUGE spikes on it's back.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    Yay!

I do find Evee one of the most adorable Pokémon in the game! And even the anime! Much love to the little fellow.

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Yeah, maybe too much love? Or not, Eevee (and Espeon) are just the cutest and most awesome Pokemon. <3

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Heh, lucky you. I wished my parents liked Pokemon at all. ._.

Oh well, eevee for the win! ^_^

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    I'm back.
    For good this time.
    I hope.
    And i would just like to say, i counted our member list (out of extreme boredom) and we have approx. 129 members.
    That's a LOT.
    And it's very exciting on my part, considerin i'm the owner of a club with 129 members in it.
    Haha.
    Thank you, Wave, for the list of new members. You made my job much easier.
    Back to business.
    I think it'd have a redish tint and black eyes and wings kind of like Charizard. I can picture it, and it looks pretty awesome.

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I'm back.
    For good this time.
    I hope.
    And i would just like to say, i counted our member list (out of extreme boredom) and we have approx. 129 members.
    That's a LOT.
    And it's very exciting on my part, considerin i'm the owner of a club with 129 members in it.
    Haha.
    Thank you, Wave, for the list of new members. You made my job much easier.
    Back to business.

Welcome back.

Wow, that's indeed a lot members. Now if they all only were more active.....

Also, no problem for helping. This club must stay alive after all. ^_^

Awesome! A club all about Eevee! Could I please join!

Well, welcome to the club!

Last edited:

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    I think the dragon evolution of eevee would look something like...

Well it would be orange, like a dragonite's orange. It would have white silvery wings that look like veils and would be cute and on all fours but could fly. It's eyes would be a cloudy blue and it would have fur but it would still look fluffy... but perhaps not feel that way. I like the idea of it's wings though... but it seems more like a fairy heh ^.^;

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
    Well, I would like to join...Simply because Jolteon is like my favorite electric type....EVER.

And Espeon is awesome. Can't forget Espeon. :D

I would have Eevees in real life If pokemon were real...my whole party would include Eevee evolutions....lol

Back