• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    I'm. So. TIRED.

But, i figured i've been neglecting this club (I've been neglecting this whole site, actually), so i might as well get the nice new members onto the list.

Here is who i have so far;
    JoltIce
    Reirel Erneth
    Johnny590
    Ultimate #1 Flareon Fan
    Jazmine Marie
    sethwade24
    Neko64
    XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
    RamenNoodles
    pachirisu117
    coolman89765
    Charsivy
    lugiapkm611

Am i missing anyone?

Wave, you're like the ultimate club-member-fan-guy-person-dude. I swear, if i could, i'd make you owner of this club, 'cause you're around more than i am @.@ I give you major thanks for keeping this club alive.

As for the rest of you, keep posting ;) I♥U all!

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
    Years
    Can I join too? My favorite Eeveelution is Glaceon, cuz it's so cute. I used one in the Nashvill Tennesee VGS tournament. Snow Cloak hax. :] Leafeon and Umbreon are my two other favorites and I think they are all adorable.

Vaporeon & Jolteon are the only OU of the family, Espeon is UU, but can be used in OU if I remember right, the rest are UU...

Umbreon is now OU on Smogon iirc.

How much I hate it to say this, but I sadly have to agree that the Eeveelutions aren't that good in the metagame. I too wished that they were stronger and better in the metagame.....

Yeah, in singles, Scizor and Heatran run the metagame, but that's because the Eeveelutions each need a specific team to work, which is why people don't always use them. For example, Glaceon only fits on Hail teams.

In doubles, they seem to be used more. In the VGS Japanese Sr. Division, the finals had Glaceon vs Jolteon, Hail vs Rain. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqvUn-1evDc

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Welcome to all the new members!

I have an Eevee plushie, too, it's so cute! :D

OMG, GIVE ME THAT PLUSHIE NAOW!

Hey, how many of you guys would like to see Eevee having a evoultion for each type?

I don't.... I just don't want to see certain Eeveelution types like bug and such... But we all know that they WILL make an eeveelution of every type. And my guess is that, if the Pokemon is still going on at that time (which will probably be), they will make two-typed Eeveelutions.

But, i figured i've been neglecting this club (I've been neglecting this whole site, actually), so i might as well get the nice new members onto the list.

Wave, you're like the ultimate club-member-fan-guy-person-dude. I swear, if i could, i'd make you owner of this club, 'cause you're around more than i am @.@ I give you major thanks for keeping this club alive.

It's ok, at least you're posting here sometimes.

And you're welcome, it's really nothing. I just want this group to be active, the Eeveelutions are just the best and cutest Pokemon.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    It's dyingg.
    So sad.
    Maybe we can keep it alive, huh?

So, i heard they're coming out with a new pokemon game (in japan, anyway) Who knows what the deal is gunna be for eevee in that game?

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    It's dyingg.
    So sad.
    Maybe we can keep it alive, huh?

So, i heard they're coming out with a new pokemon game (in japan, anyway) Who knows what the deal is gunna be for eevee in that game?
    If this club stay alive, it'll probaly be because of us 2...
    Very sad indeed... & are you referring to HeartGold & SoulSilver?
    I'm not certian at all....all I know is that we'll be able to have a Eevee or 1 of it's evolutions follow us, like Pikachu on Yellow.

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    omg, I feel guilty for letting this club dieing......

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    If this club stay alive, it'll probaly be because of us 2...
    Very sad indeed... & are you referring to HeartGold & SoulSilver?
    I'm not certian at all....all I know is that we'll be able to have a Eevee or 1 of it's evolutions follow us, like Pikachu on Yellow.

Well from what I hear, they are going to allow for ONE of your six active pokemon to follow you... or so I hear... Sounds interesting! Hehehehe...

(Eeep! I've been inactive for a while now... >.> )

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    omg, I feel guilty for letting this club dieing......
    YA SHOULD!!! HOW COULD YA FORGOTTEN THE CUTEST POKEMON OF THEM ALL!?!?
    (I'm teasing, by the way.)
    Well from what I hear, they are going to allow for ONE of your six active pokemon to follow you... or so I hear... Sounds interesting! Hehehehe...

(Eeep! I've been inactive for a while now... >.> )
    That's what I heard too, I just didn't word it that way.

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    YA SHOULD!!! HOW COULD YA FORGOTTEN THE CUTEST POKEMON OF THEM ALL!?!?
    (I'm teasing, by the way.)

School and work. The only things keeping me away from the best Pokemon ever. And I hate it. ;_;

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
    Years
    I hope that HG/SS will let one of your pokemon follow you. It would be awesome if an Eeveelution followed you everywhere...

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Oh yes, they will. I've already send them mails that I'll send thugs to them if they don't allow us to let the Eeveelutions follow us.
    </fantasizing>

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    I never unjoined you o.o

Dude, if i had a DS or whatever system they're gunna let it out on, i'd totally buy it.
    Well, maybe not
    I don't have time to play pokemons anymore. It's sad :(
    But still, the idea of having Eevee following me everywhere. It's happy :]

Back