• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    Jason, we have a USB connector and this I why I was getting so uptight about cloning. Most cloners can clone first time simply because they don't have a USB connector, they have a compatible wireless rooter which means they simply have to look at the flashing light on the rooter to tell them when to switch off.

Now with the USB connector you basically have to reply on luck because the number of times the little clock goes round changes every time, it doesn't matter whether you move your DS or not. It's possible to clone (obviously) but very much more difficult, tedious and frustrating.

Yeah, I know...I was saying that I have trouble cloning too, I just can't do it...:(

MrCheeseyPuff

Stealth CoOwner:The Ninja Club
    Years
    Illusion_Raigen's slogan is good, but we're not really the "Eeveelution" Fan Club. But I like the "You choose".... hang on. *Scrolls up to post* "Where you choose your type" is cool. So, taking the idea of Illusion_Raigen and tweaking it a little:
    The Eevee Fanclub: Where you choose your type!
    BTW, I take no credit for the above slogan. It was originally Illusion's idea.

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
    I recently acquired a female Eevee. Realizing such a rarity, I immediately started breeding my own Eevee army. 20 eggs hatched, 4 females 16 males. I am currently raising a whole team of Eevolvees. I have Vaporeon, Leafeon, Flareon Jolteon, Umbreon, and Espeon. I was debating on either Vaporeon or Glaiceon, but figured that Vaporeon was the better choice. Glaiceon would be great against Dragons, but not many people really use Dragons. So instead, I had Blizzard learned to Vaporeon.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I recently acquired a female Eevee. Realizing such a rarity, I immediately started breeding my own Eevee army. 20 eggs hatched, 4 females 16 males. I am currently raising a whole team of Eevolvees. I have Vaporeon, Leafeon, Flareon Jolteon, Umbreon, and Espeon. I was debating on either Vaporeon or Glaiceon, but figured that Vaporeon was the better choice. Glaiceon would be great against Dragons, but not many people really use Dragons. So instead, I had Blizzard learned to Vaporeon.

Blizzard isn't the greatest move. It has pretty low accuracy. >>

absol_master

Call me Tygar!
    Years
    dang really[i wonder if i could find some...]

here's my newest fusion:
    It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Pereve!

Last edited:

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I'm loving the fusions, they're all so adorable!

By the way, everyone, I have some very good news: wi-fi has mysteriously started working again (yay)! I have no idea why but I don't care as long as it's working lol. I'm cloning your Eevees right now.

So the following people want shiny Eevees:
    - Jr. Berry Master
    - x BlonDe x
    - absol_master
    - Soulflame Ninetales

Anyone else? And I haven't missed anyone out by mistake, have I? I'll clone another few just in case someone else wants one. It's good to have a few spare, anyway.

EDIT: Every Eevee will be holding a Master ball as an added bonus by the way. If you don't want one, just say.

Jr. Berry Master

What me worry?
    Years
    Great Eevee pic ~Rene~

And the fusions are fantastic!
    - Where can I get one ? :P

For the Shiney Eevee: I think I can have a Torchic ready to trade by Sunday...Maybe

x BlonDe x

Eevee lovin' ♥
    Years
    That's great, Lady Nicole! I have a couple of things that I could give to you to clone, or Pokemon in eggs.

-I can get you any of the starter Pokemon in an egg or hatched.
    -Castform
    -Skitty
    -Ralts
    -Wynaut
    -Larvitar
    - Shiny lv. 100 Lumineon (clone one and give mine back)

Thank you so much Lady Nicole! A Master Ball would be great too. =)

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    wooooooow i missed alot. ok umm who needs to be added to the list and who all asked me for a trainer card? man, i'm sick. stupid fever. nice mixes guys. i wish i knew what you all are talking about with the wi fi and the cloning. i don't have a ds or d&p game so i just don't get it lol. k so...... oh and rene i liked that pic of eevee using shadowball. it was awesome

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    sweet. thanks. mom said i have a fever and i woke up today and i sat up and i was unbearably dizzy @_@

Back