• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    wow we have 1101 posts after this. seems like only yesterday it was 100 posts...

Go Eeveee!@#$%^&*()_+

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    so when should we be expecting them?

You can get them when you like. I'm done cloning. I actually took about 40 minutes to clone the first Eevee and 50 to clone the second, it's never taken so long to clone before :( I got so upset that I had to ask someone to do the other two for me.

That's great, Lady Nicole! I have a couple of things that I could give to you to clone, or Pokemon in eggs.

-I can get you any of the starter Pokemon in an egg or hatched.
    -Castform
    -Skitty
    -Ralts
    -Wynaut
    -Larvitar
    - Shiny lv. 100 Lumineon (clone one and give mine back)

Thank you so much Lady Nicole! A Master Ball would be great too. =)

I have no idea what's going on at the moment to be perfectly honest. I don't think Jason approves of me trading from my game because he wants the pokes and the credit, which means there's no point in trading me anything for me to clone. Also today hasn't exactly been a great day for cloning. I'm just going to leave it to Jason to trade to you all or I might get mentally beaten up.

Last edited:

absol_master

Call me Tygar!
    Years
    ok i can trade after a battle i just wouldve felt bad if you dident get anything

and for my umbreon fans:
    It's the Eevee fanclub!!

a jolteon revamp and recolor

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    It's alright, you can breed Jason a starter. That's good enough, I'm sure. At least he's getting something for it.

I'll go and tell him you're nearly ready to trade then. *sigh*

EDIT: He wants a Bulbasaur.

Last edited:

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    It's alright, you can breed Jason a starter. That's good enough, I'm sure. At least he's getting something for it.

I'll go and tell him you're nearly ready to trade then. *sigh*

EDIT: He wants a Bulbasaur.

You don't seem very happy, I don't see why you insisted that I should trade with these people...oh well.

BTW, absol_master, I'm good to go, PM me when you're ready! :)

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    You know damn well why you're the one trading. You seem to think I'm hogging all the glory and you don't like it.

EDIT: Of course I don't seem very happy. It doesn't exactly take a genius to work that out, does it? I saw you had some of my shinies in your list when you gave me your DS into input the FC...

Last edited:

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    Wow, you sure are paranoid! I'm used to you getting the glory for my ideas, I learn to live with it. And just so you know, this was my idea, and can you not start another pointless arguement please, it is very annoying and it must be too for all the other eevee fans!

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Yes, you're right, Jason. It was your idea after all. My time and effort, but your idea and that's the most important part, of course. I'm not arguing with anyone, I'm too tired to argue...

I hope you like your Eevee, absol_master.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I'd take a hatched bulbasaur if you're willing to donate it to me.

EDIT: Actually, I don't care if it's hatched or unhatched, whichever's easier for you.

Back