• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
  • That really made everything much more clear! Thanks, Jason!
    Yeah, I agree. Both, but then, the melting part is vital for the invisible part ^^

But when you are in rain, aren't you in water? Does Vaporeon need to be completely soaked to melt away?
    (I'm being annoyingly pushing, I know:P)

The melting away could just be a figure of speech. Because if Vaporeon really melted away in the water... then it'd become just part of it wouldn't it? And then... dispersal in water.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You said it, IllusionRaigen. But if that's so, then it can't become invisible in rain, because then it would drip down onto the ground with the raindrops in a couple of seconds, and (hm, wait. I've said this already) become a puddle on the ground.
    Then it would be sneakily not-visible, though....

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Do you think Vaporeon can go invisible/take liquid form in rain?
    I think Vaporeon will go invisible in the rain.

~Rene~ :t025:

Devil_Silver

Eevee Breeder
    Years
  • I think Vaporeon becomes invisible whenever water touches it, but when its skin is dry, he becomes visible again.

So yes, it will become invisible in the rain.

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
  • GAH! This is getting confusing! XD
    It can't just become invisible, because when it melts, it turns into liquid, so it would be a puddle so it would be impossible to hit...but water isn't invisible in air, is it? So that means that it is impossible for it to become invisible in rain if it turns all watery...so that means it only can become 'invisible' in the water, when it completely blends in with its environment...so that means that it is impossible to become invisible in rain! Wow, I just lost myself O_o

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hahaha, wonderfully put, Jason xD

I suggest we make a new topic as fast as possible. Like, now. Anybody?

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
  • GAH! This is getting confusing! XD
    It can't just become invisible, because when it melts, it turns into liquid, so it would be a puddle so it would be impossible to hit...but water isn't invisible in air, is it? So that means that it is impossible for it to become invisible in rain if it turns all watery...so that means it only can become 'invisible' in the water, when it completely blends in with its environment...so that means that it is impossible to become invisible in rain! Wow, I just lost myself O_o

using the magical powers of puddles they can turn invisible....BY USING GAMESHARKCODES :P

only logical reason =o-o=

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Mkay, I'll think of one...... Hmm.

If Jolteon were to battle Glaceon, anime or game, who would win, and why?

Not very good topic perhaps... but... whaddaya do?^^

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
  • If Jolteon were to battle Glaceon, anime or game, who would win, and why?

Jolteon in Anime ^^ : The heat from its attacks would easly beat glaceon.

Glaceon in game: Because Glaceon Owns ^^

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years

JOLTEON JOLTEON JOLTEON!!

Jolteon just looks much cooler, although in reality glaceon would probably win...

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I think Glaceon will win. Because it has ice attacks to defeat Jolteon.

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    I think Glaceon will win. Because it has ice attacks to defeat Jolteon.

Though Jolteon isn't weak against Ice...
    I think Glaceon would win, merely because it has access to Dig. (so does Jolteon, but Glaceon's not weak against it)
    Though in the Anime, Jolteon would win, because of it's amazing speed and agility.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years

In the game, if it was specificially set up, Jolteon would win simply because of its faster speed and ability to launch attacks that can damage Glaceon.
    In the anime it'd probably be more even between the two.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Though Jolteon isn't weak against Ice...
    I think Glaceon would win, merely because it has access to Dig. (so does Jolteon, but Glaceon's not weak against it)
    Though in the Anime, Jolteon would win, because of it's amazing speed and agility.
    Nice answer you have, IllusionRaigen. I think Glaceon will win in the anime. For games, Jolteon will win.

Back