• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
  • Okay and here's a new picture of Eevee:
    It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Credits goes to Arkeis for the picture

~Rene~ :t025:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh, Arkeis' pictures are always wonderful, Rene ^^ but the Arkeis version of the eeveeutions look better than the Eevoo pic, I think. I love ->the Leafeon pic<-, but that has already been posted a couple of times in this thread.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Oh, Arkeis' pictures are always wonderful, Rene ^^ but the Arkeis version of the eeveeutions look better than the Eevoo pic, I think. I love ->the Leafeon pic<-, but that has already been posted a couple of times in this thread.
    Yes, that's right. And nice Leafeon picture you have, Fabledawn. I post it before.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Why does Eevee have so many evolutions and other pokemon don't?

Excellent question, Corazon ^^
    It's simply because Eevee is the genetic pokémon. Like the pokédex says: It's genetic code is irregular, so it can evolve in many different ways, depending on the circumstances and environment.

There are fish pokémon, magnet pokémon, ladybird pokémon, fire horse pokémon... and there is an evolution pokémon. That is Eevee's unique thing, to go from plain, normal-type, unbelievably cuddly creature, to strong a strong creature with speciality in a certain type.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Why does Eevee have so many evolutions and other pokemon don't?
    Because it's cool to have many Eeveelutions.

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
  • Why does Eevee have so many evolutions and other pokemon don't?
    Eevee is highly adaptable to its climate.
    Naturally, there'd be firestones where there are volcanoes, so Eevee adapted to be able to evolve into Flareon to withstand the heat.
    Thunderstones would be found in industrialized places- also in places like the Thunder Plateu. Eevee adapted to use the power of electricity to its advantage.
    Eevee adapted to the ocean with waterstones. They can melt into water (duh) and make the ocean (which is huge, duh) their home.
    Espeon uses the power of the sun, as it grew stronger as an Eevee, it absorbed the sun's light and became extremely powerful...
    The opposite happened to Umbreon. It grew by the power of the moon.
    Glaceon probably adapted by Eevee who were driven to the north.
    Eevee that live in deep forests probably evolved into Leafeon to get extra nutrients, as they photosynthisise.

Wait... why did I say that? You know that stuff already. O_o

I'm writing a fan-fiction about how the eeveelutions came to be.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • got one!!

If Eevee (or any other Eeveelution) were in the new Super Smash Bros. Brawl, would you try hard to get it?

YESS!! I'd prolly get it and then use my friend's Wii

MrCheeseyPuff

Stealth CoOwner:The Ninja Club
    Years
  • If Eevee (or any other Eeveelution) were in the new Super Smash Bros. Brawl, would you try hard to get it?
    Depends on the Eevee(lution). If it was.... Eevee, Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, or Glaceon, then I would try pretty hard. =P

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • whoa wait, im confused.....
    but it doesnt matter, cuz Eevee gets it... i think... Do you, Eevee?

:t133:you bet!!!!! I think..

see, i love using those smileys now :]

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • yeah...... i need to get a Wii, if i only had $100 more... how much is a Wii btw (wait dont answer that, its offtopic)

Back