• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah... Eevee is cute. Do you want to join, kenta159?

If you saw a Eevee outside the house in real life, did you want to take and train it to evolve into a Eeveelution? If yes, which one?

Ah, it would probably be eaten by my dogs in no time ^^ or by my cats.... but If I managed to rescue it, it would live in my room and house as a pet, and probably not evolve. Perhaps I'd evolve it into Espeon or Flareon, since they're so cuddly and beautiful. I could take it to a contest for dogs or cats and fool the judges into believing it was an exotic and dazzling species ^^

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
    If you saw a Eevee outside the house in real life, did you want to take and train it to evolve into a Eeveelution? If yes, which one?

Well if there were contest/gyms, I would make it happy into a espeon :). there beautifull for contests and powerfull for gyms!

Years
    • Seen today
    I'll join.

My favorite eeveelution is Glaceon, its so beautiful...

But, my favorite form is *Suspense builds* Eevee!

If I found a real one outside? Erm... I'd pinch myself to ensure I was awake, then I'd befriend it. Then, I'd keep it as a pet and bring it to a Nintendo event and be the envy of everyone else.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    New topic:

Which of the eeveelutions would be best suited for/would you rather use in a Pokémon contest?

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Which of the eeveelutions would be best suited for/would you rather use in a Pokémon contest?
    Generally I would prefer to use Eevee in a Pokemon Contest, but any of the evolutions would still supprice quite well.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    I would use eevee in a contest,cute by the way!:D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Guess Eevee is the contesting favorite of the Eevee FC! :D

And Eevee-lover-101 of course you can join, Izy will surely welcome you too and add you to the members list :3
    Someone who's got Eevee-lover in their username is an instant member here for sure ;D

Any new topic, guys?

Years
    Thanks!

Which Of all the Eeveelutions (of course Including Eevee) is your favorite????
    For an example, my favorite is eevee (Duh!) but my second is Vaporen and My last favorite is Jolteon!

by the way , how do u add pictures???
    It's the Eevee fanclub!!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Welcome to the club, Eevee-lover-101. Izy will add you in the list soon.
    I will rather use Vaporeon in a Pokemon Contest.

Flareon.

~Rene~ :t025:

Years
    Hmm, well in my games, I havent properly done any contests yet, Im more of one to battle and collect them than earn them ribbons, i mean i will eventually, but not till i finish the game. Anyway, I would probably use Flareon, because hes not too good in battle, out of the Eeveelutions that is, and looks cuter than some of the others, so I think hed do pretty well.

Umbreon.

Years
    Me? Eevee rocks! Vaporen has its charms to though!

EEVEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEVEE Eevee EEVEE EEVEE EEVEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

my sister loves togipi and leafeon so plz post one of them Smile@ eevee!

What is your favorite EEVEELUTION other then your first favorite?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    i guess eevee? not sure....

What is your favorite EEVEELUTION other then your first favorite?
    Espeon,Umbreon,Glaceon...
    Gah! it's too hard!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Eevee-lover, in order to post pictures, you'll have to find a picture on the internet, and then right click and select "copy image location". Then click the "insert image" button in the post you're making and copy paste the image location there. It'll appear as an image....

Back