• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its Time For Ash ketchum's Johto Adventures!

Shitik

Generic Bio
Years
If i give you a bmp image with all johto pokemon ows. Then, will you be able to take out one by one ows and insert them? We don't have a world map editor. So, you can do it. But first ows are important.do it later. Soon working hard you'll become more experienced.
I could, I just don't know how to import the palettes, that is if they don't match the correct one. Any helpful threads or youtube videos that will help me with that? That's how I usually learn. I'll try and look for some too. Thanks!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Like this Pic:- can you take out each one out?

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Shitik

Generic Bio
Years
Yeah, or atleast I'll try, lately OW editing has been buggy for me but don't worry, I can do it. Should I just overwrite the useless sprites? And want all Arceuses in the game or just the Normal type?

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
Snorlax ur in from my side.
Lets c what others say.
By d way guys he(snorlax 44) has worked with me before.
So he makes walkthrough well n even beta tests.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
@Musaddik red text is nice.
I was thinking of using different colours for different events.
Yes your right and i will insert Red Text box after scripting done for alpha 1 and i will also try to add B2/W2 Repel System and also i will,change Prof Oak background and Bootscreen..
And we need to give creadits to Epic and Laz0d for colored text box, Epic For Prof Oak Background Edit, Epic For New Bootscreen.. :)

And Welcome To Our Team Snorlax44

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I meant like , for the event a sappy ending, take heracross and pinsir ows and put it rom. But yeah jesron is doing the pokemon ows. So you work on characters. And thanx mussadiq and welcome to the team snorlax44.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
So our job is to continue our works.
He wil script later.
Yes your right and my job is not now because my job will be start after scripting done for alpha 1.. ;) And Indiancharizardx will be back after 15th jan and also 1st,2nd and 3rd Episode Scripting is complete now 3 more episode to go for 1st Alpha

Last edited:

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
That's great bro.
Even I'm working on pokemon sprites.
So what u guys say.
Should I use hg/ss pokemon sprites or light platinum our some other.

Back