• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ITSUGO'S BREEDING AND TRADING CENTER

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
Years
  • Nice. So we'll trade PBR Pikachu/ PBR Electivire for shiny charmander UT and ev'd dragonite. Whats your FC>? Mine is in my sig.
    Plus, what are the ev's of the dragonite?

Last edited:

UGAtyler07

Banned
    Years
  • I have a shiny EV'd Charizard (Modest). I need to know the nature of the Shiny Turtwig if you dont mind. Also, can i have the ID and OT of the Surfing Pikachu. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    the ev trained gengar and umbreon i need bad i don't have much i have UT versions of magnezone's, Weavile's, i also have a cloned ev trained Ryperior and UT lotad

now i'm very desperate for them since i restarted my game and i'm in the need of them the main one i want is umbreon though

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
  • I have a shiny EV'd Charizard (Modest). I need to know the nature of the Shiny Turtwig if you dont mind. Also, can i have the ID and OT of the Surfing Pikachu. Thanks!

The shiny turtwig has a brave nature. The Surfing Pikachu's ID is: 06257 and OT is: PKTOPIA, and is holding a light ball. Both are UT. Can you list the ev's of your shiny charizard please.

the ev trained gengar and umbreon i need bad i don't have much i have UT versions of magnezone's, Weavile's, i also have a cloned ev trained Ryperior and UT lotad

now i'm very desperate for them since i restarted my game and i'm in the need of them the main one i want is umbreon though

No problem. I'll give you them both for you ev trained rhyperior and UT magnezone. I'll trade you them tomorrow once I get them cloned.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    ok no problem and you clone so maybe you can clone me the ev trained Rhyperior for me thank you

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    hp: 386 attack: 367 defense: 289 sp atk: 299 sp def: 299 speed :259

dragonite

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    i don't need the electivier my friend traded it to me so sorry but do you still want my shiny charmader?

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
  • i don't need the electivier my friend traded it to me so sorry but do you still want my shiny charmader?

Sure. Do you want to trade now?

EDIT: Looking for a cloner. Preferably one who uses GTS cloning trick but otherwise anyone that can clone Pokemon for me.

Last edited:

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
    Years
  • I Have this:
    Latias
    Celebi
    Dialga
    Jirachi
    Mew

WANT:
    10 Anniv. Raikou
    Shiny Turtwig with japanese name
    Shiny Ghastly
    PBR Pikachu
    That's the only things i want, the other one missing can be any pokemon ^^
    And, i have also egg move pokemon, you can PM me and i'll give you all you want for free ^^

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
  • Nice! Ummm, can you list the details of your pokemon. I'd like it if they were UT but if not no matter. Only thing is I'm getting my Raikou cloned and I'm not sure when the cloner will get back to me BUT I can give you all the rest right away. Also, what egg move pokemon would you recommend giving to me :)

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
    Years
  • Nice! Ummm, can you list the details of your pokemon. I'd like it if they were UT but if not no matter. Only thing is I'm getting my Raikou cloned and I'm not sure when the cloner will get back to me BUT I can give you all the rest right away. Also, what egg move pokemon would you recommend giving to me :)
    Oh. Okay ^^ That's fine for me ^^
    And, i'll PM you with all the things about the egg moves pokemons ;) ^^

Ninve

'Nuff said
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2008
    I have these up for trade: (All UT)
    Saikyou Milotic
    Palcity Lucario
    10ANNIV Suicune, with Bold nature and it's shiny.

Intrested? ^^

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
  • I have these up for trade: (All UT)
    Saikyou Milotic
    Palcity Lucario
    10ANNIV Suicune, with Bold nature and it's shiny.

Intrested? ^^

Are you kidding? Ahem. Yes, I'm interested. What would you like, pick freely from my list.

Back