• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

itt we share our first cellphone

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    x3teU.jpg

they should build interplanetary space cruisers out of nokias

Years
  • What even is that? It looks so ancient to me.
    I remember my first phone I got was when I was eight and it was this little pink nokia flip phone. I had it for a year and I dropped it down the the wooden stairs.

Lucid

Those things were amazing. You could wash them and they'd be good to go.

Sirfetch’d

Gonna send this over to C&T because it fits a tad better there. Anyways:

117846-motorola-v330.jpg

It was actually a decent phone...

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • Samsung x426

samsung_sgh-x426.jpg

I got it sometime in 2004. Back then it was just becoming standard for kids my age to have cell phones.

Somewhere I actually have a picture of it... That is if it still exists. lol

Years
  • my first one was some junk clamshell virgin mobile phone made by Kyocera i now in days have a smartphone and cant stand using them old style non smart phones

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
    Years
  • Sony Ericsson Z500a

GOOGLE_3e6234523ebaa3e3524357c8c1762421.jpg

Though I remember my model being more of a dark grey than that weird blue. I got it sometime in early 2005 and I kept it for two years.

Oddly enough I can remember my entire history of phones since I had very few until smartphones asserted their dominance in the market.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • For about a year, I had a weird sprint flip phone that my sister had had before me. However, it didn't work a lot of the time. I also can't seem to find a picture of it. But then, I got an upgrade:

rumor-lg.jpg

Granted, not this exact model, but it was an LG much like this
    And this was the coolest freakin thing. I was like "OH MY GOODNESS. IT HAS A KEYBOARD. AND IT SLIIIIIIDES." And thats the phone I used until only a few years ago, when I finally upgraded to an iPhone.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    pic8.jpg

Siemens C65. 10 year old me picked it because it was a pleasing shade of blue.

Was it ever cool to wear your phone around your neck? No? Just me?
    I mean, it was 2005 and I was a kid with a phone, I just wanted to be like "hey look at me I have a cellphone" all the time.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    nokia-6600.jpg

I most likely remember to owned this phone before and I'm not sure what really happen to it. There is never such thing as Android or iOS on earliest 2000

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • nokia3100.gif

Ah... good old times with Nokia 3100. I still remember the time when I saw the phone's light blinking along with the tune of the stock ringtone musics, when it glows in the dark, and I do remember I used to bought a separate camera to comply with it, too.

Back