• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IV, EV and Trained Pokemon for Events

DEFEROSA

Pokémaniac
Years
  • My main focus was the Charizard. If you don't give another Shiny or Event or EV trained Poke the deal is off. I'm sorry. I will however give the Chikorita for the Zapdos for the evort. The Chikorita is breed and knows Ingrain and Giga Drain. Do you want it?

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2009
    would you trade you rhyperior for shiny charmander UT?

EDIT

thats a totally rubbish offer, how about your rhyperior for my Adamant luxray 31/29/31/31/14/31,
    or my shiny Adamant weavile 31 in Atk and Spd?

Last edited:

DEFEROSA

Pokémaniac
    Years
  • @ Alguno: Thanks for the trade;

@ Rich Boy Rob: OK, but the trade has to wait untill tomorrow (19.30 UK time), or another time wich you can PM me.

@ dark_link94: Sorry, not interested in those. If you have an other offer, preferably Event Pokemon, just name them

Last edited:

DEFEROSA

Pokémaniac
    Years
  • No thaks, I already have a Skarmory.

Hay guys, also checking the Platinum coverage on the sites? I'ts so quiet around the forums.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2008
    only one john: Wich Nature does it have, and where is it ev trained in?

it is bold natured. it is EV'd in spatt and spd 252 each, and 6 hp. it has spacial rend, dark void, thunderbolt and nightmare.

ive also got shiny EV'd electivire and EV'd suicine and EV'd milotic if your interested?

DEFEROSA

Pokémaniac
    Years
  • Please stop offering seperate Pokemon. Make a list of Pokemon and theire Natures wich you are willing to trade, although I don't think I need them, because I want Events. Do you have PBR Magmortar, Electivire or Pikachu or something like that? Or Pokemon from XD Gale of Darkness? I realy want the Baton Pass Hypno and the Tri Attack Togepi.

DEFEROSA

Pokémaniac
    Years
  • @ only one john: Ok, that Darkrai is fine. Can you join in Wifi Room now?

@ Bakonpie2: Ok, but i can't give you my last Toxic Orb. Meet me on Wifi over 20 minutes

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2008
    @ only one john: Ok, that Darkrai is fine. Can you join in Wifi Room now?

@ Bakonpie2: Ok, but i can't give you my last Toxic Orb. Meet me on Wifi over 20 minutes

sorry mate my wifi is down atm. can you reserved it for me. i should be on tonight

Back