• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IV, EV and Trained Pokemon for Events

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    Adamant Breloom lv. 100; Toxic Orb, Poison Heal
    Seeb Bonb, Façade, Spore, Sky Uppercut
    hp 247 / at 394 / df 169 / sa 133 / sd 140 / sp 239
    i would like that.

I can give a movie shaymin for it.

DEFEROSA

Pokémaniac
    Years
  • @ only one john: Heatran - Darkrai trade tonight? Please PM me.

@ Alguno: Garchomp / Ambipom - Jirachi Tanabata / Movie Shaymin tonight? Please PM me.

@ baconpie2: Breloom - Pikachu Volt Tackle, when can you trade

@ IYIorbidity: Garchomp / Tyranitar / Porygon - 10aniv Umbreon / Shiny Charizard and Lucario at 21.30 UK time?

@ MoonlightKnight: Froslass - Gamestp Deoxys, OK, PM me when you can trade

@ Ralts 42: Breloom - Movie Shaymin, is a done deal, PM me for detailes

I HAVE TO CLONE THEM ALL 1ST, SO I WILL PM YOU ALL WHEN READY.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Hey defrosa which do you want Electivire or Magmortar, and could you clone it and trade it back cause I kinda can't clone...

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2009
    hey defrosa, if i was to trade you a pokemon, would you be able to clone it for me too?
    i mean il trade you a really good 'mon for one of the mon on your list, but could you clone me the pokemon and trade me it too? you get what i mean?

DEFEROSA

Pokémaniac
    Years
  • Only if the Event you trade with me does not have the Classic Ribbon, I can clone it. And I will, as long as I still get Classiced Ribboned Pokemon once in a while

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2009
    well i have a very precious pokemon to me, and i was wondering if when we made the transfer you could clone it and trade one back to me. but it's my most rarest pokemon so i have to know i can trust you

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2009
    is the
    Adamant Rhyperior lv. 100; Leftovers, Solid Rock
    Swords Dance, Megahorn, Stone Edge, EQ
    hp 434 / at 347 / df 359 / sa 118 / sd 146 / sp 116

okay?

also i know im asking alot but could you clone me two of the mew's?
    i would be ever so grateful, and you can clone as many as you want for your own purposes.

i do apologize, but could we doit on saturday?
    as i wont get a chance tomorrow

Last edited:

Hollow.

Elite Haxzor
    Years
  • hey for your scizor i can trade a 10aniv lugia ask for more info on the lugia in pm, pretty sure it hasnt been on this thread yet.. even tho there is a 10 aniv lugia that is cloned alot in this thread

Back