• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

J-E Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zet

Years
  • madoka microvolt skins just might me get to play it(I was going to play it ages ago when I heard of it before the beta, but I never got around to playing it.).

matu

Friend Code: 3826-0525-3075
    Years
  • HOLYSHI-WTFOMG BLEACH PLOT TWIST!!!!!!!!111
    Spoiler! Non manga readers do not lay thy eyes on this!!!
    Spoiler:

DISCUSS.

matu

Friend Code: 3826-0525-3075
    Years
  • I did not know there was a Bleach Fan Club. I will take my business elsewhere.

Zet

Years
  • This is certainly an interesting development in Bleach but I do have one thing to say.
    Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Are any of you still reading TWOGK?

This/last weeks...

Wah Keima, what're we gonna' do on the bed?
    Spoiler:
    Pomf =3

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • I've only been reading since the first season aired, i've picked up the manga after watching a single episode quite a few times actually. (Bakuman, Yaoi Exorcist, Enma-kun, Fortune Arterial, Hayate ect.) I bet you're all glad you know that.

Have any of you guys read Suicide Island, I read the first 10 chapters yesterday and it was really awesome.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Kodomo no Michael Jordan is officially the best anime of all time, loli basketball....in swimsuits, how do they come up with this stuff?

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Nice bedsheet. Where can I get one?

It's a little shop called "Makeityourself".

-Lapras- said:
    Kodomo no Michael Jordan is officially the best anime of all time, loli basketball....in swimsuits, how do they come up with this stuff?

There are very few series that I will not watch, but that's one of the ones that I'm wary of due to the content matter.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    There are very few series that I will not watch, but that's one of the ones that I'm wary of due to the content matter.

that's probably partially cuz tinkle can't actually draw breasts

At the very least it hasn't completely deviated into pure fanservice. The focus is primarily still basketball.

Also, everyone here needs to go read Pluto. Great series, especially for sci-fi and/or astroboy fans.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • If you like loldrama it's amusing although I've found myself watching for the cuteness of one of the characters and pretty much only that. I'll don't think any of you need me to tell you it isn't a good show though.
    Spoiler:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Got my laptop back, I'm just about all caught up on mah stories. Dropped Memochou and Dantalian, put Usagi Drop on the back burner cuz my dad issues make it hard for me to watch anything that portrays fatherhood in a good light. Pretty much just sticking with Penguindrum and Kamisama Dolls now. IM@S sucks but I was hyped for it too long to ever drop it now.

I'm dreading the end of September because it means I'm losing EVERYTHING that I've been watching on a weekly basis minus SEIZON SENRYAKU, Suite Precure, and my shounen stuff. Losing Tiger & Bunny, Blue Exorcist, Steins;Gate, and Hanasaku Iroha all at the same time is going to hit me freaking hard.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • It's funny since Suite Precure and Iroha are the ONLY current series I'm currently following right now... without them, I have no idea what I'm gonna do, besides maybe watch the mountains of old series I do have on my computer...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back