• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jak and Daxter club

MUSION

>:)
Years
  • Any news on the Jack PS3 game?
    I looked into it only briefly the other day, but didn't find anything new except that Naughty Dog is currently working on 'Uncharted 2: Among Thieves'.

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
  • I looked into it only briefly the other day, but didn't find anything new except that Naughty Dog is currently working on 'Uncharted 2: Among Thieves'.

Naughty Dog should also be working another good crash bandicoot game.

Saw Daxter today for $16.83 but it wsa jyst the UMD so I couldn;t be bothered buying it.

There is an article on IGN from 2006 about it and it is supposedly a "real-time online networked game"

I found Jak 2 very frustrating as I constantly got lost

MUSION

>:)
    Years
  • Naughty Dog doesn't make the Crash Bandicoot games anymore.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Jak 2 was definately the hardest in my opinion. Though I never got lost though, I can still remember Haven City in it's entirety XD Might have to play it later and try the Hero Mode mission (the one I mentioned a few weeks back) that I never got past >_<

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
  • Naught Dog were the only ones that made good Crash games, oh well.

I went to my friends house and he literally memorized the entire city.
    He has played and finished all of the Jak game on Hero Mode. Jak 3 like 5 times...

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
  • What a nerd lol. Its ok though. I never did play the first one. Well i did kinda. Didnt like it. Then bought the second. Liked it, and bought the third and loved it. Bought Jak X and i liked it too. But it jus got old and so i sold it to my buddy stephen for $10. He likes it.

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
  • I got and ex-rental Jak X for $5 and gave it to my friend in a Kris Kringle.

I bought Jak 3 after my friend recommended it as a very good PS2 game and it really was.

Back