• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Japanese or English Black/White?

What version of B/W are you getting?

• Total voters

TRXO

PokeGames master
Years
  • I don't know Japenese, so my only option is to wait for an american version, or at least for a hack in which the only change is the translation of Japanese into English, or a translation patch that does work.

razzbat

dancer
    Years
  • i always get the japanese one, the only time i havent is ruby and emerald.
    i speak both languages and i find that the japanese one is more entertaining, probs coz translations can be weird. :L

TRXO

PokeGames master
    Years
  • i always get the japanese one, the only time i havent is ruby and emerald.
    i speak both languages and i find that the japanese one is more entertaining, probs coz translations can be weird. :L

I agree translations can be weird, but I don't know Japanese and I don't have the time to learn it, so I got no choice about that one.

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    I downloaded my Pokémon White as a ROM first, when I couldn't wait to play it, but 5 days ago, I ordered the Japanese version and I am currently playing it. Though I understand very little Japanese, I never minded the text in-game. I also pre-ordered the English version of B&W, so I will restart it after it is released.

Back