• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Japanese Rock?

VKK

Years
  • I am a complete J-Rocker. I love J-rock so much because the sounds of the songs I've been hearing are just...AY-MAZE-ZING.

I can't get enough of it even though I can't understand much of it. But I enjoy their styles very much.
    VKK. Visual Kei Kid. ^^
    My most cherished band of all time is between the GazettE and Girugamesh. I love them both. I do know more bands but uhh..

Which bands does members of PC know? And what of them do you like the best?

Cham

Cool Trainer
    Years
  • If you like the Gazette and Girugamesh, I suggest trying Nightmare, MUCC, Karimero and Alice Nine. I'm not too fond of the visual kei genre, but these are some bands that I listen to. If you want to find out more VK bands, you should look for Shoxx magazine, it is very good.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    I love japanese rocks.
    Japanese Rock?

They look so peaceful in zen gardens

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I like listening to them. I have been trying to STOP listening to only anime music, but the ones I find end up being anime songs.

E.G.
    A song by O2, by Orange Range. I always thought it was a non-anime song, but... it was actually an opening for Code Geass... *sobs*

I love japanese rocks.
    Japanese Rock?

They look so peaceful in zen gardens

/sarcasm

Sumirelove

Lazy Arcanine
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 27, 2010
    I love many jrock bands! I'm trying to find more of the harder stuff like Unsraw, the Piass, and Lulu. But at the moment I prefer Aikaryu ;). J-punk is good too! I like listening to Kenzi's old band, Kamaitachi, sometimes.

Years
  • Let me see... I'm a big fan of Abingdon Boys School, and in my music library I also have Back-On, Cool Joke, Flow, Girugamesh, Luna Sea, Maximum the Hormone, Monoral, Stance Punks and UVERworld, with a springling of J-pop from T.M.Revolution and Tommy heavenly6.

VKK

Years
  • J-pop's alright. A little happy for my taste though. LoL.

If Home Made Kazuko/Kazoku counts as J-Pop then so be it. I love them. Especially their song with Flow? Ugh...I need to check my mp3 every once and a while. LoL.

I know I have Maximum the Hormone, the Gazette, UVERworld, some Diru (Dir en Grey), some Alice Nine and Girugamesh, a little of Back-On and Boom Boom Satellites, Ellegarden, Gackt, Hyde, vistlip, ScReW, UnsraW, Utada Hikaru, Ayumi Hamasaki, Namie Amuro.....I think I just describe my whole mp3. I think. LoL

Ugh....I cant really name them all at the top of my head.

"O2" from Orange Range? <33 I love that song ever so much but I didnt know it was the opening for Code Geass. How weird. LoL and I love thier new opening Flow "World's End." Awesome~~~ <33

Randurro

スペースをとるこ? ??
    Years
  • Dir en Grey
    Tomoyasu Hotei
    Orange Range
    Nightmare
    Lolita23q
    Quaff
    Gackt
    LM. C
    GazettE
    Girugamesh
    An Cafe

If I could find my mp3 player I could probably name off a couple more.

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    I, myself am a fan of J-Rock too. My favorite band being The Seatbelts. =]
    I just love their sound.
    Most of the more popular J-Rock bands piss me off though, like L-Arc-En-Ciel and Gackt.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • J-rock take sup a good three gigs of my iPod. XD
    My obbessions:
    Ellegarden
    MUCC
    Maximum the Hormone
    Last Alliance
    Abingdon School Boys
    Gilgamesh
    Vamps