• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

jayjayfishs leugue

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    yh you can become a banner maker just sill in the details for you to join then i can let you start your job

reddogs52

IV Breeder
    Years
    shoot! jayjay I have been waiting to battle you for like eternity! we have to battle soon. Anyway No thanks on the darkrai, I allready got a deal set up for a ut timid/modest alamos darkrai and possibly timid/rash space/doel attack deoxys.

A-Burrito

BBC's TopGear Rules!
    Years
    Could i apply for a gym? if not, thats fine.
    Name: A-Burrito

Friend Code: 5069 4856 0374
    Gym Name: Spirit of Zamorak
    Leader's rules: Level 100 double 6v6, only 1 Uber max (if you use uber i will too), no hacks, sleep clause, Evasion clause.
    Winner's Prize: will breed/Catch you a pokemon you need (excludes legendaries)
    Level of activity on poke community : 30 mins - 2hrs a DAY
    what place you want to be in: Gym 3

yes, you can join, now all i need is gym 1 and then we can start the competition

Thanks, thats cool, BUT i will be away from Sunday the 11th to Thursday the 15th of January UTC+11

Will be available on Saturday the 16th though, I'm sure.

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    ok we will have to wait for you to be on and red we can have our battle today, first for a gym battle, then a commetitive one, pm me when you are ready today, i am in gmt time or as some people say utc, so pm me when you are ready

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    shoot...I lost. good game. how's the riolu I gave you doing? he'll be good eventually. btw, I'm gonna breed one with bullet punch too, next. if u want one, PM me pplz! btw, they won't be done for a while... T.T

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    ok, thanks for the battle unlucky maby next week you might win and pm me as soon as it is bred with bulet punch

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    who wants to battle
    if u do send me a private message and i will arrange a time to battle or trade.

ps: i have many powerful and rare pokemon. plz send me a private message for a battle or trade.

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    ok, all the spots are filled let the battles commence and i will be gym one so please pm me when you can battle and i can battle on fridays, saturdays and sundays and maby other days. so please pm me

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    yes we will i am just waiting for people to request a battle with me cos i am gym 1, any one and reddog remember our battle on friday 5:00 pm gmt time

Elekid Kid

Banned
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    yo jayjayfish, could we change the rules so you can battle the gym leaders in any order? if no people can beat the earlier leaders i might not see any action

rwengra

Peter & Nira
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2009
    Name: Peter / Cindy
    Friend Code: 3781 3670 6654
    Prize to winner: Random Lv. 80 and above pokemon.

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    Name: Peter / Cindy
    Friend Code: 3781 3670 6654
    Prize to winner: Random Lv. 80 and above pokemon.

ok you can join

and darkflame yes i will change the rules

now there is a new rule everyone can verse any gym leader
    but not elite 4
    once you beat the gym leaders you can verse elite 4 first one to do that can battle me as a champion and my as gym 1

Back