• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

jayjayfishs leugue

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    ok, when can u battle tommorow 1:30 pm gmt time if thats ok or pm me tommorow when you can battle

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    what so you do not want to battle me? ok but you will never become the champion if you do not beat me

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    duno, would you like to battle in 30 minutes or so pm me in 30 minutes and i will tell you if i can, is that ok

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    okay jayjayfish! I challenge you! and this time i will WIN!!!! just know that. I'll defeat your gym. why don't we just add it to the friday battle set? heh. I"m so happy now. lolz. hope you're ready, cause this time you will LOSE!!!

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    i have updated my shop and it will be much better near the end of next month and people can also donate pokemon and earn more coins and now i know how to ev train the shop will have no bonds, haha

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    ok, but if you read the rules you have to filll in the details to become a chalanger but if you are allready a chalanger ok, 8:30 pm gmt time friday if thats ok with you?

Samwighs

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    now there is a new rule everyone can verse any gym leader
    but not elite 4

once you beat the gym leaders you can verse elite 4 first one to do that can battle me as a champion and my as gym 1

i can barely understand this... could you please correct the sentence above so that i may be able to interpret what you mean?

Back