• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jhoto: Zombiemon (PLAYERS NEEDED)(PG 16, just in case+ blood and gore))

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
Years
As the heroes battled the undead scourge that threatened their very lives, a stroke of luck came as a mysterious sword wielding stranger (Shadow) came to their aid. She released an Umbreon, who pleaded that the party return to shelter and leave her with the Zombies. Fists immediately declined and stepped next to Shadow, showing no interest whatsoever in running away. Shadow seemed puzzled at first as to why the Hitmonchan would risk his life, but eventually accepted it as the two battled the undead army. Slash after punch after stab, the duo worked with perfection, repeatedly aiding the other when need be while still being able to (mostly) hold their own.

"HELP!!!"

Fists heard a faint cry, then was assaulted by several flashbacks. Flashbacks of his former Trainer, Oscar. Flashbacks of the two training and bonding during Fists' youth. Flashbacks of Oscar meeting an untimely death at the hands of these monsters. And Fists not doing anything to save him! A zombie was cut in two by Shadow just moments before it was able to claim another life. She didn't say a word but glared with disdain. Completely overwhelmed, Fists teared up and ran deeper into the forest. Regretfully leaving Shadow behind, but somehow knowing that she's no stranger to zombie fights and could more than likely take care of herself.

Fists ran as fast as he could till he stopped to look around. He spotted a small green snake fighting with all her might to defend herself. She was horribly outsized and outnumbered, and obviously tired. Fists eyes burned with anger. Zombies or no zombies, bullying was unacceptable. His right fist began to freeze with intensity. "PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE!" He shouted as he punched at a zombie with anger and tears flowing from his eyes. The Zombie froze from the neck down, and quite angry with his new situation. The other zombies began to harass him, each one going down. But there was an unusual amount here. Fists was outnumbered, but at least the Snivy was out of their target. That was all that mattered. Fists wasn't about to let another defenseless soul die without taking a stand.

(I really hope this doesn't count as bunnying. If so I sincerely apologize and will change my post.)

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Thyme fired another Energy Ball at a zombie, sending it flying into a tree. All of a sudden, a Hitmonchan came out of no where and began punching the zombies, helping her. She couldn't be sure, but she could have sworn he was crying. What was he crying about? It's not like he almost died! Still, his timely arrival saved her life. She scowled and whipped up another Twister, sending another wave of zombies down.

"So... I suppose I should thank you, shouldn't I?" Thyme said vaguely as she Slammed a zombie that had been behind the Hitmonchan, about to feast on his brains or something like that. She leapt up to the Hitmonchan's shoulder and sat down, taking a short breather. She was good, but fighting like this always wore her out. She needed a minute to recover and get her second wind.

"Don't worry, I'm just taking a break. What's your name?" Thyme asked as she rested on his shoulder while he fought. A moment later, she had caught her breath, she leapt into the air. Time to end these fools. She spun around in a circle, and a large blast of leaves was kicked up. The Leaf Storm swept away a lot of zombies and hurled them into the trees, the leaves slicing them up as the were thrown. Thyme felt the recoil weakening her power, and she shook her head. That was one of the main reasons why she didn't like Leaf Storm too much. But, it worked wonders out here.

"We should get going before they pull themselves back together," Thyme said, breathing heavily as she watched her new ally with some trepidation.

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
Years
Hiro was done talking. He went to go help and saw that someone else had beat him to it. It was fists. "Good job fists! We need her alive." Hiro shouted. From what it seemed, the horde was weakening. He ran over to Fists "You need to join the Resistance" Hiro said to the snivy. She was fading in and out of coincessness. "We need to get her in the tower. FAST!" Hiro shouted. When going into burnt tower, he saw 2 plauge-spreaders in nearby buildings. One was in a school and the other on top of a roof. The one on the roof was 4. The other seemed low-ranked because she only had a tradition black cloak. She didn't seem like she was trying to control the zombies. Hiro went into burnt tower and took the snivy to the medic. "Oh. So you are the one Celebi told me about." Hiro said. The snippy mumbled a little bit. "What is your name?" Hiro asked. She mumbled as if to say "thyme". "You need to join us.You have powers." Hiro said "I'll go find my sister. She is a good doctor" Hiro said as he went to look for suicune.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Name: Tyrant Storm

Species: Human

Allience: Rebel

Personality: Tyrant used to be a more laid back kind of guy. He trained in the art of the sword with his uncle while on summer vacation on the Sevii Islands. He also knows his way with guns. He can be quiet at times, but Tyrant is a nice person, and he'd risk his life to kill a horde of zombies to save someone. He tends to be a bit serious sometimes, but he does have a lot of fun killing zombies.

History: Tyrant lived a daily cycle living in Nimbasa City. Wake up, train, breakfast, train, five minute break, train, lunch, train, dinner, three laps around the neighborhood, weight lifting, sleep. That daily cycle changed when he met Kyon. After getting suspected of a murder, Tyrant was kicked out of Nimbasa City. He was all alone until Kyon came and cheered him up. Eventually, they grew on an emotional bond that couldn't be broken. After a year of travelling, Tyrant caught Sharp while he was still a Rufflet. Soon, Sharp evolved into a Braviary, and Tyrant decided to take the Johto gym challenge. Once he reached Ecruteak City, he decided to take a break. When the zombie appocolypse started, Tyrant was on the roof of the Tin Tower. He only had two words for the entire situation. "It's showtime."

Appearance: Tyrant is about 5'5, dark skin, green eyes, and short white hair. He wears a green and black cloak with a claw mark design on it (kinda like the one Xemnas wears in KH2). He has a pair of blue and black boots, along with his sword.

Pokemon: Kyon the Scrafty, and Sharp the Braviary

Weapon: Flashlight, a sword, and any melee weapon or gun he can get his hands on (Like in L4D.)

Quick question: Are the survivers immune to the plague or something? I'm just wondering about that...

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2012
Mishu had got up. He was resting in a place, he didn't remember going to. He didn't think about it, and explored and found the exit. He looked down at his arm. "My shell is cracked..." Mishu looked up. He saw the one named 4. He smiled, a most devious smile. "Payback time. Gonna get that ******* and show him what i can do," He ran to find where he could get up there without 4 noticing.

Mishu saw some boards, leading up to a building which wasn't far from the one 4 was on. He climbed up to the building, and jumped on the other. Mishu ran, his claw ready. About three feet away from 4, he had transformed into a rapidash, and bucked Mishu to the other building. 4 must have seen Mishu before he had attempted to attack him.

Mishu was unconscious, slipping off the building. The rebels had started a fire to burn the zombies right where he would fall off. If he didn't wake up soon, He would soon be crab for dinner. (got that from his shell o:) Entei had seen Mishu, half his body off of the building and then the fire below. Entei ran as fast as he could, hoping he could catch Mishu before he went down into the flames. Entei jumped into the air, biting into Mishu's already-cracked arm. It was the closest thing to Entei, if he hadn't bitten into it Mishu's probably would be crab for dinner.

Entei landed. He Mishu down, he had awaken from his unconsciousness roaring in pain. "My arm!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY ARMMM!!!!!!!!" Mishu screamed as loud as he could, in so much pain. Entei looked down at it. His bite had gone so far in, the whole arm had been cracked open. He needed surgery,
one of the bones in his arm cracked. This wasn't all from Entei's bite though. The bone was close to cracking from before. "I'm going to carry you to the hospital, try to stop screaming. It may attract more zombies," Entei had ran fast, to the hospital.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Meanwhile, in her home, Olivia found herself pacing. She was filled with anxiety about the current situation, which had become a theme ever since the apocalypse had happened. Her gardevoir floated nearby, unsure what to do about this. She could sooth her trainer, but it would just come back. Yet... it wasn't like it really got any worse. Perhaps a temporary solution was better than no solution. Olivia felt arms wrap around her and stopped, looking up as if she needed to see who it was to know it was her gardevoir. She sighed as she was embraced. She appreciated the gesture, but she didn't think she could take being sealed up here any longer. Her father obviously wasn't coming. Her mother had tried to eat her, and she didn't exactly have anyone else to turn to. Olivia let out a deep sigh and returned Gardevoir's embrace. She reluctantly supposed it did help her feel better, at least temporarily. She silently began to debate leaving the house though. Sooner or later a zombie was going to break a window anyway, right? She didn't think she could set up a barricade very easily either.

Nideous

Years
Thyme was brought to the tower. What the weirdo who had brought her here said was still flying through her mind. Join the Resistance? As if. And powers? No way. She was just an ordinary Snivy, she didn't have any special powers, not unless you counted the awesome move she had been born with, Twister. And why had he brought her here? She wasn't injured. Sure, the Leaf Storm had weakened her, but it always did that. She turned to tell him to go jump off the top of the tower, but he had already left. Well, so would she. She liked being around people that didn't try to eat her, but not when they were clearly insane. When the doctor walked away, she snuck out of the building. She had to find somewhere to go. Anywhere, it didn't matter. Surely where were other safe places in the world. Maybe she could find her way to Kanto or something.

"I'm not going to stick around here and die like a fool. I can take care of myself," Thyme murmered to herself. She climbed up to the top of a building and looked around. Hm... She spotted a Plague Spreader. A weak one. It didn't even have a number. Maybe if she took it out, the zombies would back off long enough for her to leave. Well, it was worth a shot. And, she had rested enough so that her power was back up to full strength. That was good. Then she spotted 4. Well, the other one was just there. This one was the real boss. Hm... She didn't think she could take out 4. So, she would just have to sneak out. She lept back to the ground, passing in front of a window, and started walking along by herself, looking for an exit to the city.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
Shadow smiled as she watched the hitmonchan leave. *Brave and loyal pokemon, that one*, she thought. Nightshade helped Shadow by battling with her. After at least two hours of non-stop fighting, the latest zombie scourge was dead. Shadow panted, her clothes stained with zombie blood. She looked at Nightshade, and pat her on the head. "Well done my friend", she murmered softly. Nightshade was the only one she ever talked to. Returning Nightshade, Shadow retrieved her blade from a tree trunk. She slid it back into it's holster, before looking around one more time. She turned and headed for Burned Tower, her latest place of residence. On her way there, she spotted a Snivy. It looked a little weak. Normally she would have stopped the Snivy and taken care of it, but she was a little preoccupied. Upon arrival at Burned Tower, she saw other pokemon and humans there. *Oh for heavens sake*, she thought. She released Nightshade and sat down on the floor. She was tired and covered in blood. She slowly got up and got a clean cloth. She took out her sword and began cleaning it. Nightshade watched her trainer, sadness filling the shiny pokemon. Spotting the hitmonchan that fought beside her trainer, Nightshade walked over. "My mistress thanks you for fighting so fearlessly with her. I also thank you for helping keep her safe", she said.

Years
Kaiser got all the supplies he needed to travel to Goldenrod City. He is planning to go to the Radio Tower in the city to see if the place can be used as a shelter for himself. The building was a candidate as it was sturdy enough to resist hyperbeam, he can attempt to communicate and most zombies can't access the important floors as a key is required. Luckily, he had a key he can use to open it. He just remembered that he can attempt to hack into Bill's PC to access some pokemon that might actually help him.

When the Minun got out of the store, he looked at many directions incase a zombie is behind him. Other than hating the Resistance, he obviously hated both human and pokemon zombies. The zombies were nothing but trouble for him as they prevented him from contacting his trainer for help. So far, he saw pokemon native to Unova and Johto turned into zombies. Occaisionally he met zombies that are not native to the region and he noted that he didn't see a zombie Plusle yet. Perhaps they are good at hiding from zombies and live in some sort of sanctuary.

With only defeated zombies on sight, he quickly ran from the Pokemart with his supplies towards the direction of Goldenrod.

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
Years
Kobra is Accepted!

Hiro noticed thyme had left when he went to go check on Mishu. He went to go find her. He saw her. She was surrounded. He saw the weak plague-spreader calling for 4. He went to go help. The plague spreader knocked Hiro to the ground. Suicune came out. It wasn't 4 the weak plague-spreader did't summon 4. It was 3. (As you can tell the plague-spreader number is how strong they are). Hiro and Suicune were gonna die. Hiro said "Thyme, you are the daughter of A------". He was knocked to the ground before he could finish. She said "Stay away you weirdo!" Hiro was unconscious on the ground. Thyme glowed with a red light. She turned into a fire type Pokemon. She was still a snivy. She used Fire Spin on the Zombies. Three said "Ahh. Arceus's daughter. Thanks Raikou." Hiro was worried. He was gonna die and 3,4 and everyone else knew Thyme had the powers of Arceus. (I'll let nideous continue this part)

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
(OOC: Ok then.)

Thyme was suddenly surrounded by zombies. She unleashed a Twister on them without even thinking about it. They fell back, and and Thyme eyed the zombies that were now keeping their distance. A Plague Spreader came after her. It was the weak one from before. Thyme grinned and Slammed her vines into it, knocking it to the ground. It got back it and called for another one. This wasn't good... Raikou appeared and tried to fight, but he got hurt. Suicune appeared after a moment, as did a second Plague Spreader. 3. this was bad. Raikou turned to her and she cocked her eyebrow. He then tried to speak to her, and she smacked him back with her vines. She didn't want to hear it.

"Stay away! You weirdo!" Thyme said angrily. Then she began to glow. Wait, was she evolving? She hadn't even knocked Raikou out! No, this was different. She could feel power whelling up inside her. She felt intense heat begin to radiate from her. The green skin on her back and arms and head turned a dark red color. What the heck? She leapt into the air and tried to use Leaf Storm. But to her surprise, a great whirlwind of fire shot out. It singed a great deal of the zombies and killed the weak Plague Spreader (the one without a name).

"Ahh. Arceus's daughter. Thanks Raikou." 3 said happily. Thyme glared at him. She had no idea what was going on anymore. Everything was all screwy. Had she been turned into a fire type or something? Her first instinct was to lash out. So, she did. She charged an Energy Ball, but what she fired was a Fire Blast. The large orb hit 3 and exploded into a star shaped flame. She wrapped her vines around his neck.

"What is going on here!? What happened to me!?" she shouted angrily as she choked the life out of 3.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2012
Mishu was laying down in the blankets the pokemon had covered him in when he arrived. It had been a couple of hours since he had arrived, the pokemon doctor had done surgery on his arm and stitched it back up. The doctor said that he would have to stay in the hospital for a couple more days, just in-case he didn't go off and hurt it even more. He looked outside. It looked to him as about two am in the morning. He turned over to grab his dinner he didn't eat, and then remembered why he didn't eat it. They had given him vegetables. Just vegetables, an avocado, broccoli, and some salad. He wanted meat or fruit. He hated vegetables.

He thought why the plague spreader 4 had controlled the zombies to bring them to him, and not to rip off his head. He looked at his skin and thought, shiny pokemon.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
"It's showtime." Tyrant simply said, standing outside the Tin Tower, unsheathing his sword. "It's time to send the skorge of existance back to hell where they all belong." Tyrant added, running out and slicing apart a horde of zombies with his sword. "Taste my steel, you flesh eating monsters!" Tyrant added, tackling a zombie to the ground. He then thrusted his sword into the zombie's skull, and hit a few others in the face with the sheath of his sword before jumping back up and slashing more zombies apart. "I can't keep this up forever. I'll need a gun. But...where the hell am I suppose to find one?" Tyrant thought as he threw a zombie into a tree, then smashed it's skull with a rock. Tyrant looked around, then kicked open the door to a house. "Nothing of value. I should keep looking." Tyrant said, walking out. He killed another horde of zombies, and looked through another house, and found a moletov on the kitchen table. "Roasted zombies, anyone? This is really gonna help." Tyrant said, taking the moletov and leaving the house. He killed off another horde, and found another house. "There's a light on in there. Hey! Anybody still alive in there?" Tyrant said, knocking on the door. He waited, but got no answer. "Might as well pick the lock." Tyrant thought, picking the lock. He walked into Olivia's house with caution, keeping his sword on hand. He closed the door behind him, and looked around. "Looks like no zombies are here." Tyrant said, putting his sword away.

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
Years
Hiro was afraid. That snivy had just killed a plague-spreader. 3 and 4 left for fear. He was worried that Thyme would kill him next. He went inside Burnt tower. He decided to take the elevator to the bottom floor and saw the hospital. Entei told him Mishu was insanely hurt. Hiro went to go check. It was late, so Mishu was asleep. He hadn't eaten supper. Hiro was worried. How hurt was he?, Hiro thought. 3 was probably gonna kill both Hiro and every other Resistance member. Hiro knew the names of some of the high ranked plague-spreaders. He didn't know 3's. What was her name? he thought. He looked at the list he had.
1: (Unknown)
2: (Unknown)
3: (Unknown)
4: (Silver)
5: (Michelle)
6: (Roswell)
7: (Nathan)
8: (Todd)
9: (Frank)
10: (Jeff)
He decided to go find Entei. He would know what to do for the troubles with the resistance. Hiro knew he needed to leave town soon. He had to hurry.

Nideous

Years
Thyme eventually released 3 and the Plague Spreaders left. Thyme looked down at herself. She was still red. Which meant she was still a fire type. Hm... Raikou knew what was going on. He had tried to tell her before. However, he also asked her to join the Resistance. Yeah, no. She wasn't about to risk her neck for anyone else. And if she asked him for information, he would make her join. So, it would be better off if she didn't ask. So, time to head out. She walked toward the edge of town and looked around. No zombies. Hah, like they would have stopped her. She stepped out into the moonlight, and was aware that she was giving off a faint red glow. Most fire types did, so it didn't really bother her.

"Time to get myself out of here. There has to be somewhere I can go," Thyme muttered to herself. She walked into the forest again with her customary scowl on her face. There was nothing here. If she stayed, she'd get attached to these people. Then she would have to be there when the zombies eventually over-ran and killed them all. No, she was better off on her own. She thought about that Hitmonchan that had saved her and realised she didn't even know his name. Nor did she care. She had to worry about herself first. Nothing else mattered.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2012
Mishu had been awake and saw Hiro come in. He asked what had happened, and he said everything that had happened. When Hiro left to go take a sleep, Mishu snuck out of the hospital. He had tried looking for that snivy. He needed to tell it what had happened and that it couldn't go anywhere. That snivy was a child of Arceus and she needed to get backup, needed to be protected. Mishu had some trouble walking, he was dizzy from the surgery. He spotted the snivy. He went up to her when she ran off. "darn..." He murmured. Mishu ran after the snivy in the forest.

He was getting more and more dizzy, but he had to catch her. Mishu collapsed. He couldn't run around like that, he was just recovering from surgery. Mishu lay there, falling asleep. He didn't want to up and go back to the hospital. "Ahhhh," Mishu stretched his arms out. Surprisingly, no screams, shrieks, nothing. Something was wrong. Normally, the zombies would be here in the morning. He got up, he was feeling better from last night. The streets were lively, happy people everywhere. He scratched his head. He went to the hideout, everyone was happy in there too. Entei cought his eye, he went up and asked him what happening.

"The plague spreaders left! The zombies followed them!" Entei said happily. Mishu thought, he saw the snivy leave last night. That was it! They had followed the snivy!!! He needed to go and rescue her!! "ATTENTION!!!!!! Listen everyone, i need people and pokemon to come with me! The plague spreaders and the zombies are going after the snivy! After they have the snivy they will come back here, and destroy us! I need a group to come with me! We will stop them in there tracks!" Mishu gave that speech. He knew what was happening. He knew he had to stop them.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
Shadow went and cleaned herself of blood, coming back in her usual outfit, with a black trench coat added. She looked around at the pokemon, before climbing onto a fallen platform. Nightshade followed, sitting beside Shadow. Shadow cleared her throat. "As soon as we are able, we should look for a new place. The zombies are smart enough to figure out where we are soon.", she said. She turned and leapt onto another platform, walking up a fallen beam to go sit on the roof and meditate.

Nightshade took over. "Please, consider my mistress's advice. She is good and wise and has fought many battles against these creatures. She knows what she's doing. She wishes nothing but to help you. It is an honor that she spoke to you. She hasn't spoken a word since the disese started", she said.

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
Years
(Bliss day for everyone.Active if you want. Getting slow around here. :( )Hiro woke up. It was storming. He decided to walk outside. "Wanna come Zoro?' he asked his Zoroark. Zoro decided to come. Since it was raining there were no zombies. They were thinking while walking. Hiro decided he was going to go and find Arceus. That would require a long trip. He decided to head back and tell Suicune she was in charge while he was gone.
She agreed without even asking where he was going. Luckily, a truck was nearby. "I'm 16. I gotta learn to drive." he said as he climbed into the truck. His driving was horrible. He accidently crashed the truck. He knew where to go and decided to head to the house he needed to go to. Alex Ramiez's house.

Nideous

Years
Thyme woke up in a tree. It was already mid day. And it was pouring. She sat up and shook herself off, a little bit of steam rising from her crimson skin. So... She was still like this then. It wasn't merely a dream after all. She leapt to the ground and stretched out, yawning boredly. Zombies didn't come out during the day. Which was good for her. She began walking again. One way or another, she was going to reach somewhere safe. And these weird new powers, well, she could take it or leave it. She looked up and saw an apple tree. Luckily, the fruit was still ripe. She reached up with her vines and began tugging on one.

"Oh, for the love of Arceus! Come on you stupid piece of fruit! I'm hungry!" Thyme said angrily, giving one last mighty tug, ending with the fruit landing smack on her head. She was knocked to the ground, but quickly sat up. She rubbed the spot it had hit her and looked for the fruit. Once she spotted it she grabbed it with her vines. She ate the fruit as fast as she could. She could already tell today was going to be a bad day.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
AJ and Firestar sit by a well, drinking deeply from their canteens. The water tastes terrible, but it's better than nothing. A human zombie shuffles past, limping due to a damaged leg. It never even stops, headed toward the town. AJ sighs, looking at a zombie Slowpoke staring at her. "Ya know, y'all used ta be famous 'round here. People'd come for miles ta see Slowpoke Well, and now look at it. Full 'a zombies and contaminated water." A large man wearing a black cape approaches, and nods at AJ's words. "Isn't it beautiful? This Well was instrumental to our success. All of Azalea fell in a matter of days, infected by the very Well they so cherished. And now, thw town is under my command. Sorry for the taste. Purification will take a few more weeks, unless any more zombies fall into the water." 10 offers AJ his hand, pulling her to her feet.

"Vi'let was a bust. Bunch 'a birds and Bells but no Resistance. No Plague-Spreaders there ta control the Horde, and they all went feral. We had ta fight our way out." 10 turns back toward Azalea, beckoning AJ follow. "Patience, Allison. You will find them soon enough. They will trust you. You do not wear the cape, you kill zombies, and if all else fails, your bite scars prove you are immune. They will be highly interested in that little fact." AJ scowls, rubbing her right forearm. Her long sleeves cover the mark, but the bright purple teeth marks never faded, even after all these weeks. "They must be hiding somewhere. Our next stop is Goldenrod, where we may find some survivors, probably in the Underground or barricaded inside the Radio Tower. We'll need safe passage through the Ilex Forest." "But we don' wanna blow our cover. You'll have ta send a few hordes at us, but don't swarm us. Place is hard enough ta navigate already."

10 nods, stopping at the old Charcoal Man's house. "Take what you need, and I'll do the rest. How soon do you plan on leaving?" "Figger we'd leave 'bout noon tomorrow. Give us a chance get at least part 'a the way thrugh Ilex." "Very well. Keep up the hunt, Allison. We're counting on you to find those Rebels." AJ nods, returning 10's handshake. Her and Firestar bed themselves down for the night, preparing for their journey the next day.

Back