• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jhoto: Zombiemon (PLAYERS NEEDED)(PG 16, just in case+ blood and gore))

Years
Kaiser stopped in Route 38. He remembered that he saw the Sudowoodo that was blocking the way here the first time he came. One of the things he tried to do was burning it as he thought it was wood but it didn't burn at all. The second thing he did was an attempt to chop it down with a hatchet. Despite using the best hatchet he got, it didn't work. Before his trainer got the SquirtBottle, the last thing he did was to use a Magikarp for whatever it was supposed to be for and order some dynamites from the blackmarket if that failed.

The Minun stared at the sky as the day was about to end. He already fought a few zombies on the way and staying in the open was dangerous enough so he decided to get out of the open. As he climbed up a tree, he threw off zombies that were resting on it to make sure he was safe. He was already tired from being angry at zombies for days and if he did try to sleep for a few minutes, they might catch him off-guard. Kaiser decided to remember to always bring coffee, live somewhere where he can get one or find someone that can help him by shifting duties for an hour for the luxury of sleeping. He hated this.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Thyme continued walking, picking her way along through the tree tops. After a moment, she was shot out of a tree by something. She hit the ground and went rolling across the dirt. Shaking her head and hissing angrily, and stood back up. Looking around, she spotted another human in a black cloak. He was standing over her, with a Marshtomp at his side. Normally, Thyme wouldn't have cared, but normally, she was a grass type. She brushed some of the mud off her arm and looked at the man. He had a number on his cloak. It was the number 8. Must be a Plague Spreader. She scowled at him, but he spoke first.

"That Mud Slap was to get your attention. Now that I have it I want to tell you that you will come with me," 8 said quietly. Thyme frowned.

"Not going to happen!" Thyme said as she blasted a Fire Blast at 8. Marshtomp leapt in the way, and took the attack. 8 grinned.

"You don't have a choice! Marshtomp, Water Gun!" 8 said. Thyme dove out of the way of the torrent of water that flew at her. She jumped back again, dodging another one. she Slammed Marshtomp with her vines, but the thing grabbed them and spun around. She was lifted off the ground and spun in a wide circle, ending with her being thrown into a tree. She hit the ground and as she stood up, she was knocked out by a Water Gun.

She woke up a few minutes later. She was in a cage, being carried by 8. Marshtomp was back in his pokeball. She got to her feet and looked around. There was barely enough room to stand. She hit the bars with Fire Blast, but nothing happened. This was bad. She hated being a prisoner. She yeleld as loud as she could and went berserk on the cage, but to no avail. 8 simply ignored her and kept walking. Anger gave way to despair. She had no idea what they wanted from her, but it couldn't be good. She looked down and to her surprise, she was glowing again. A dark purple this time. After a few seconds, she stopped glowing. She looked down at herself again, and let out a surprised cry. Her skin which had been red was now purple, the same color that she had been glowing. But the wasn't the weirdest part. She could not feel anything anymore. Not the gentle breeze that had been ruffling her tail leaves, nor the metal bottom of the cage, or even the sunlight on her arm. She didn't even have a shadow. She moved her arm, and it kind of shimmered through the air. She stood up and walked to the bars and tried to grab them. She did, naturally. She tried again, this time trying to pass through them. The result was that she tumbled through the bars and rolled in the air. She hept concentrating, and found she was floated. She let out a startled cry when she saw that her body was transparent. 8 turned around and scowled as Thyme's concentration lapsed, causing her to rematerialise and fall to the ground.

"I should have known you would turn into a Ghost Type!" 8 said angrily as he sent out Marshtomp. Time for round two it seemed.

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
Years
Hiro made it to the porch of Alex's house. He did not think Alex was home. He knocked on the door. No response. He went inside. Alex was home, but he was a zombie. He killed the zombie and took his pidgeot. He took the pidgeot and flew to the tower of judgement. Arceus said "Ahh Hiro. Come in." Arcues was in Pokemon form so Hiro turned in to Raikou. "It's about your daughter" Hiro said. "Ahh tell me." Arceus pronounced slowly. He explained what happened to Arceus. Arceus told him to find Ho-oh and Have ho-oh tell thyme what to do. Hiro jumped off the tower when he was done talking. Once he flew back to Jhoto, he released Alex's pidgeot. He walked into burnt tower. Suicune said "Woah! you came back. You were gone for 2 weeks." Hiro did not bealive that but knew Judgment tower warped time. He had to get ready because the plague-spreaders were getting ready to attack.

(OOC: Don't skip 2 week of your time. you can do 1 of 2 things. 1<Count all pst between my last chapters as the 2 weeks or 2<Make an extra long post with the 2 weeks next post.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
Andrew really hadn't known what had happened, but soon, the fight was over. He found himself near the middle of town, tending to a wound that Ranger had received from a pidgeotto zombie. It had ripped out a measurable portion of her side, which was now covered in potion and bandages.
"Don't worry, 'bout a thing. Because every little thing, is gonna be alright," Anubis quietly sang to himself, sitting right next to Ranger, not about to leave her for anything.
"Can I get something to eat? Just because I'm hurt doesn't mean I'm not hungry," Ranger whined in her usual manner.
"No, not right now. If you really need something to eat though, Anubis would probably be willing to serve as nutrition for you," Andrew said and tied the bandages tighter.
Anubis looked at Andrew like he was crazy, but would be blushing through his fur. "A complete lie! There is no way I'm going to let her eat me! I'd be digested among all the inedible things still in her stomach!" the lucario protested.
"I'll get you some of my salty crackers, okay? You have to eat lightly, got it?" Andrew told Ranger. It was more of an order than a question.
"Fiiiiine," Ranger rolled her eyes and turned to Anubis as Andrew went to get the crackers. "Wait, please remind me of the inedible things."
"Oh, you know, a battery, an dull knife, something that might have been poisonous, three flash lights and a bowl of lit matches," Anubis replied.
"Oh yea... Those matches were pretty painful later on..."
Andrew came back with three bags of extra large Saltine crackers and gave them to Ranger, who scarfed them down, bag and all.
"Feel any better?" Andrew asked as Ranger attempted to stand, but fell back down. "I'll take that as a no," Andrew stroked her neck as she groaned.
"I'm not gonna turn, am I?" she asked worriedly.
"Nah, you got caught by talons, not bitten. You'll be fine," Anubis tried comforting her, but he sounded pretty worried too.
"It still hurts a lot though..." Ranger moaned. She pulled Anubis closer with her tail and he blushed again as she curled up around him. Andrew watched with hands on his hips as Ranger fell into a painful sleep. He sat down and leaned against her neck, Galil in hand as the sun did its rounds from east to west, completely oblivious to the terrors occurring on Earth.

Last edited:

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
Years
(OOC: This is kind of a bump, but i don't feel like writing a chapter right now(sick and family problems), but someone needs to write a chapter. Okay. I will post a chapter very soon.)

Nideous

Years
(OOC: Ok, just so people know, I've been made temporary GM until Nintendoshs returns. Let's try to keep things running smoothly, ok?)

Thyme frowned at the Marshtomp in front of her and fired a Shadow Ball at him. It hit the Marshtomp and he went flying to the dirt. 8 scowled and ordered Marshtomp to fight back with Bubble Beam. Thyme neatly jumped out of the way, and after a little concentration, turned semi tranparent and began to float. She whirled around and a large tornado was fired at Marshtomp, Ominous Wind. Marshtomp was slammed into the dirt. Thyme felt herself getting stronger and faster. Marshtomp got up and fired a Mud Shot at her, knocking her back to the ground. Apparently turning ghostly did not protect her from many moves. She got shakily back to her feet and tried to pick the mud out of her eyes. She spotted a pokeball flying her way, and she smacked it out of the air with her vines. Marshtomp went charging at her, but she turned ghostly again and he passed right through her. She turned around and pegged him with a Shadow Ball, knocking him to the ground. She didn't even wait for him to get back up. She turned and fled, prompting 8 to begin cursing and chasing after her. Soon, it was night time, and 8 had vanished. Unfortunately, this was when the zombies came out. She stopped running and began to breath heavily as she leaned against a tree. How a ghost type could be out of breath, she had no idea. But she was. A zombie came into view and she smacked him with her vines. She began to wander around, trying to find her way to Goldenrod City. And after two weeks, she had gotten there.

"Gah!" Thyme said as she stood outside the city. Two weeks. Two weeks of zombie dodging. Two weeks of running. Two weeks of hell. But she was finally here. Why she had been so sure here was where she needed to be, she wasn't sure. But here she was.

(OOC: I followed the time skip Nintendoshs set down, you guys should do the same. XD)

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2012
"Come on!!! Who wants to join me?" Mishu yelled. Only a few of the resistence stepped foward, including Entei. Mishu looked at Suicune. "Aren't you gonna come?" He asked. "I have to stay here and heal people of injuries. The people who have stood with you are very brave though. They will assist you well," Suicune ran off to the hospital. Mishu looked at the resistence who stood forward, four. It wasn't enough, he needed to get some of the rebels to join his journey to aid Arceus's daughter.

And so, he went outside, asking everyone out their to join. A few of them growled and he ran off, asking more. In fact, many rebels turned him down. Although 3 of them didn't. He needed a couple more, so he kept asking. Soon he will set off to find her with the group.

(Anyone can join, just post in your chapter that you said yes.)

Years
After sometime, Kaiser arrived in Goldenrod City. As he looked around, he remembered the time where it was bustling and zombie-free. When his trainer was forced to fight all gym leaders again, the Minun was pitted against Miltank. He barely won as Miltank constantly used attract on him and tried to roll over him but his anger that ignored love allowed him to win. When he looked at the radio tower, he also remembered when his trainer disguised himself as a Team Rocket grunt to get in but was compromised when the red-haired idiot barged in. Kaiser himself attempted to stop him but was thrown into the nearest bin instead. Before going into the Radio Tower, the Minun decided to renourish his supplies after travelling from Violet City by heading to the department store. Since the door didn't budge due to lack of electricity, he headbutted his way in.

Kaiser saw that the whole first floor was a home to a bloodbath. Corpses of both workers and shoppers alike littered the bloodstained floor with most of the products soaked in blood. He walked towards the elevator and pressed a button but it obviously not working. After using thunderbolt on the button, it began to move. As soon as he got in, he pressed the button to the third floor, the novelty goods and diy to find anything useful incase he needs to repair the radio tower.

When the lift reached the third floor, he saw yet another pile of dead bodies. The smell was so bad for him that he decided to stop breathing through his nose for a minute but ultimately failed. He got a wrench, a spanner. A hammer and something that caught him: a nailbat that can be used to defend himself. The bat had a black and silver hilt with red nails sticking out of the bat. He quickly placed everything into his bag and powered the elevator again to go down.

After the shopping, the Minun decided to get to the main point of visiting the city: the Radio Tower. Fully prepared, he entered the tower and expected zombies inside.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
Andrew could only barely undestand the many pokemon living in the city, but he could understand enough of what Mishu had said to know he want people to go with him. 
Any other time, Andrew would have gone with him, but not with Ranger hurt so badly. He was scared the wound might get infected, and the only common disease now is the zombie virus. If anything happened to Ranger, Anubis would probably be more crushed than Andrew would be. The lucario had settled down into the small circle that he was wrapped, leaning against Rangers side, asleep. 
Ranger stirred again, flinching as the pain of the wound started and stopped. Andrew watched silently, still stroking her neck as she grimaced again. Her tail quickly unfurled in a whip-like motion, startling Anubis awake as he was pulled to the ground. 
He got up and brushed himself off asking, "How long have I been asleep?"
"Only about an hour," Andrew replied.
"Is she gonna be alright?"
"I think so. No fever or sign of infection yet."
"Yet? Can't you just give are a vaccine for every disease she could get?"
"Come on, you know better than that," Andrew chided, "Vaccines are not only really expensive and rare, but there are a lot of people who need them even more."
"And, the only one we're worried about is the zombie virus, and there is no vaccine for that," Ranger added weakly. She had woken up from her fitful sleep because with that last spasm, she had gotten rather uncomfortable. She tried standing again and managed to get up straight before falling down again. 
"You need your sleep now. Save your energy so that your body can heal," Anubis comforted.
"Just please don't leave me, okay?" Ranger asked as she curled around him again. 
"Well it's not like I could if I wanted to," Anubis smiled as she fell asleep again. He turned back to Andrew, "Is she sick? I don't think just a wound would cause her to spasm like that in her sleep," the blue and white Lucario asked worriedly.
"No. I'm sure she'll be fine once that wound starts to heal. It was a lot of stitches we put into her, as well as anti-infection ointment. Well have to see how she feels later."

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
Shadow meditated for a while, before climbing down. She recalled Nightshade, and picked up her sword. She'd often visited Goldenrod city, and felt that she should visit again, now. With a bow she backed out into the night, and ran. Along the way, she jumped into the trees and made her way across the treetops, just to keep herself hidden. Upon arival she noticed a little Minun going into Radio Tower all by itself. She silently ran into the building, and she had to put her hand to her mouth. There was blood everywhere, and bodies. She walked foreward, her knee-high leather boots becoming spattered with blood. She heard a rustle, and whipped around, bringing out her sword. A zombie decided to try and attack her. She dispatched it easily enough, but she was tired of seeing blood on her blade. She cleaned her sword and put it back, searching for the little Minun. "Here little Minun. Where are you? I'm not going to hurt you", she said, her voice soft and gentle.

Years
Kaiser looked behind him. It was a girl, not infected or plaguespreader as far as he could see. He also never saw her before he left the Resistance (let alone not officially a member in the first place) so he knew that she is not from the Resistance. Not seeing her as a threat, he decided to stop being angry for once and show some unusual humilty. As the sign, he returned his nailbat into his bag to show that he will not hurt her.

He also wondered if she can help him with rebuilding the Radio Tower so he can try to contact someone for assistance and even attempt to track his trainer down if he is still alive somewhere. She was tall enough to repair things while he can provide enough electricity to temporarily power the tower. He already got tools that may be needed already from the department store he looted earlier and will be able to defend her while she repairs it. It seemed that an alliance between them could benefit both as she can try to contact someone else if she wanted to.

"Hey, I'm not sure if you can understand me or not but follow me anyways." He said. "I have something that you might be able to help me with."

He climbed up the stairs towards the second and then the third to show her what needed to be done. He needed to the building repaired to the point of the tower being operational so he can attempt to search for help outside the region and find his missing trainer. The Radio Tower is strong enough to attempt to contact trainers outside of the region as far as he knows.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Thyme walked along the empty streets of Goldenrod. All the while, the Radio Tower loomed over her head, a sad monument to a once great, but now barely remembered time. She smacked a Zombie away with Slam. Hm... Maybe she had better visit the Radio Tower. After all, the only logic choice for her when the zombies had been after her had been to get off the ground. Maybe the survivers had felt the same way? One way to be sure. She walked toward the large derelect building, trying to ignore the grisly scene around her. It haunted her mind, but now was not the time to think about such things. All she knew was that she had to try.

"..." The scene inside the tower was worse than the streets. It seemed people had inded tried to use it as a safe place, but the zombies had over run them. There was no safety here. There was no safety anywhere. Everyone was going to die. The zombies would over run everything. She sat down inside the tower, wallowing in her despair. Then she heard noises above her. She had to find out what that was. Probably just a zombie. Was that to be her life from now on? Just running away, trying to find someplace safe, dodging and killing zombies until she eventually died herself? She concentrated a bit, and soon she was floating. She floated up to the second floor, and saw that no one was there. So, she floated up to the third floor. She saw a Minun (And a human if Shadow followed). She just floated in the air, observing what the Minun was doing a moment.

"What are you doing?" she asked pointedly, though her voice was a low, hollow rattle. Hm... It seemed that while she was in her ghostly state, it effected her voice too...

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
Firestar leaps through a large patch of brush, AJ clinging tightly to her back. AJ risks a look behind her, coming face-to-face with a zombie Yanma. The dragonfly Pokemon puts forth a burst of speed, clicking its mandibles loudly. AJ quick draws her revolver, whipping the bug in the face, sending it careening off into a bush. "Hurry, Star! We can't be far now!" A Kakuna drops in front of the pair, suspended by it's string. AJ fires off a round, a glancing blow to the body, sending the Coccon spinning away wildly. Firestar flies past before it even gets within range.

What should have been a seven-day hike punctuated by occasional zombie attacks had turned into a two-week nightmare. 10's promise of safe passage had fallen apart on the first night, when a group of zombies under control of another plague-spreader went feral after their master's death. The feral zombies had gone on a rampage, taking no prisoners and leaving no witnesses.

Firestar runs into a clearing in the trees, seeing the gatehouse leading to Goldenrod ahead. The gatehouse, 10 feet of land, and a 30-foot wide lake. Firestar grits her teeth, gathering up her remaining strength. "Hold on, AJ!" She runs, leaping across the lake at the last second. She makes it partway, the water rising up to meet her. Firestar turns her head, grabbing AJ's shirt collar with her teeth. Tossing her head towards shore, she flings AJ across the rest of the lake. AJ lands heavily, rolling to a stop. Firestar lands in the water, making a large splash. "Star!" AJ jumps up, holding her revolver. She runs to the edge, scanning the lake for signs of the Rapidash. "Where are ya, Star?"

Firestar's head breaks the surface of the water, 8 feet from the shore. She tiredly begins paddling across, gasping for breath. A low buzzing sound is heard, steadily rising. "Star, swim faster! They're gainin' on us!" A Yanma zombie appears from the trees, flying straight for AJ. She raises her gun, firing at the bug. It zips to the side, dodging the bullet. It changes targets, aiming for the struggling Firestar. "NO!" It dives, aiming for Firestar's head, mandibles wide open. Firestar keeps kicking, the shore still five feet away. The Yanma dashes forward, its wings flapping furiously, when a shot rings out. AJ's bullet tears through the bug's eye, taking out the entire back of its head. The corpse recoils, spinning into the water. It splashes down hard, floating on top of the water. "I got yer back, Star. Come on. Yer almost there."

Firestar makes it to shore, where the two work hard at getting her out. They lay exhausted on the edge of the lake, gasping for breath. AJ reaches for her extra rounds, replacing the three she had fired. To her dismay, this leaves her with six in her gun and two spare in her bag. "Bad news, Star. I'm on my last rounds. I've got six in the pipe and two in the bag, then we're out." "Let's hope there's more in the city, then." "Yup. Come on, walk with me. We got one more route 'fore we get ta town." They wearily rise to their feet, entering the gatehouse. They begin walking towards Goldenrod, happy to be out of the woods and back in the sunshine.

Years
While the Minun was waiting for the girl to arrive, he thought he heard something from behind. He slowly looked back and saw what looked like a ghost Snivy. He thought Snivys were green, not ghostly and purple. It must have been some sort of ghost as he didn't notice until now. To be honest with himself, he was sort of scared as he never saw a supernatural Snivy (let alone a Snivy) in Johto and as a ghost-type. What was going on in this world since the zombies appeared and Entei's corruption in Unova?

"I'm not sure if you're going to eat me alive like one of those zombies but since you talked, I guess you're not one." He said to the Snivy. "I am planning to repair this tower to the point that I can contact people outside the region for help and find out where my trainer is if he is still alive. If you're looking for someone we can try and look for him or her as well if you want as well."

After telling her what he was doing, he looked at the stairs again to see if that girl was going up or not.

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
Years
"Uggh"Hiro groaned as he woke up in the hospital. Suicune said he had been unconscionable for a couple days. He heard that 10 was killed while he was out. He wondered what fool was gonna take his place. He heard news of a plague-spreader named AJ and thought he(I know AJ is a girl, Hiro doesn't) might become 10. He saw a shadow out the window. It was 4. Hiro told Suicune. By the time she looked, 4 was gone. Hiro heard a knocing on the door. It was Mishu. Mishu told him how he got in the hospital. Hiro had to lay low for the next week or so. He knew just where to go. He left the base and went outside.
(OOC: I'm back. Sorry about short chapter.)

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
((Long post, with a bit near the end relevant to the other players. I'll be seeing you soon...))

AJ and Firestar approach the gates of Goldenrod, casting one final glance back at Route 34. The Day Care Center stood proudly, once a place for Trainers to leave their beloved Pokemon for some hands-on care. AJ had never gone herself, and had no love lost for the place. The elderly owners had managed to barricade themselves inside for a while. The two and the few Pokemon under their care had been safe from the zombies, until they let a pair of travelers in. It had been simple for AJ to infect them, a simple task to spike their water supply with the contaminant. It was only a matter of time before they too were turned.

AJ pushes these thoughts to the back of her mind. She had more important tasks to worry about. It was after noon, and the sun would be setting soon. "Y'know, I've been wonderin'. Why do the zombies hibernate durin' the day? They ain't vampires or nothin', sunlight don't hurt 'em, but they mostly come out at night." "Mostly." "Well, yeah, some do come out durin' the day, but that just proves my point. Why do they mainly stick to the night?" "Why do bats or Murkrows rest during the day? It's just their nature. And we have more important questions, AJ. We decided the Resistance would either be holed up in the Underground or the Radio Tower. Where should we start our search?"

AJ sighs, looking around the massive city. "First, we gotta get some more supplies. I think the Department Store is up that way. We'll get ourselves restocked, bed down fer the night, and worry about it in the mornin'." The two head toward the large mega-mart, finding the streets eerily vacant. Firestar keeps on the lookout, expecting an ambush or at least a sign of life, but nothing appears. The Dept. Store isn't much better.

The front door is smashed, broken glass littering the inside. Blood stains and corpses line the floor, a large number of zombie corpses in a heap in the foyer. Apparently, a major fight had occured, with someone or several someones putting up one hell of a fight. The two find four unturned human corpses among the zombies, along with seven various Pokemon. The power had been cut, making the elevator useless. The two take the stairs, Firestar's hooves making loud echoing clops in the empty stairwell. "Whatever tried ta get in here earlier," AJ's voice echoes back to her, and she starts speaking in a lower tone to prevent the echo. "They ain't here now. This place is a little too empty. Where is everyone? Or everything..."

The pair stop at every floor, checking for anything of value. Most of the floors are surprisingly clean, althugh they lack anything worth taking. When they arrive on the sporting goods section, they are greeted by a miniature version of the first floor. The zombie corpses her are spaced evenly, instead of piled at the entrance. They search the shelves, eventually finding a few boxes of ammunition. AJ finds a box of her caliber, refilling her speed loaders and placing the rest of the box in her ammo bag. "C'mon. Let's find a place ta rest for the night. Let's get outta this place and check one of the restaurants 'cross the street." Firestar holds up a hoof, silencing her. She points at a corner, her face set in determination. AJ follows her gaze, looking at the corner.

Surrounded by dead zombies, a lone figure is slumped over on the floor. A large Machoke, covered in scratch marks, with several bite marks on his arms. He stirs as he hears AJ's voice, shielding his eyes from the light of Firestar's mane. "Please... help me. I don't think... I can hold on much longer..." AJ looks at the Pokemon, thinking hard. If she left him, he'd become a zombie soon. Clearly he was a capable fighter, but she couldn't command zombies yet. If he turned, she'd have to fight and kill him. She looks to Firestar, seeking an answer. Firestar closes her eyes in despair, then nods. "We should take him out now, AJ. Before he loses control. I'll do it. Save your ammo." They approach the fallen Machoke, AJ hanging back. "Put yer head against the wall. It'll be a mite quicker that way." The Machoke sighs in relief, pressing his head firmly against the wall. "Thank you." "Don't thank me. Just be quiet." Firestar turns, lining up her back hooves with his head. AJ turns away, looking for more supplies. She heads over to a green crate, finding some energy drinks, trail mix, and candy bars inside. AJ hears a loud crack, followed immediately by a wet splattering sound and a low moan.

After a few seconds, she hears Firestar's hooves clopping against the floor. "If there's nothing else, we should go. Before he wakes up." AJ grabs the meager rations, stuffing them into a backpack. "These here got a long shelf life. They won't spoil soon. Let's find shelter 'fore the sun sets." She slings the backpack over her shoulder, the two heading out. As they reach the ground floor, they can hear sounds coming from below, in the basement warehouse. "That explains where they were all hiding! We must hurry!" The two flee, breaking into a nearby bike shop, locking themselves in the manager's office in the back just before sundown.

Not long after they've settled in, they can hear zombie noises coming from outside. "I guess that rules out the Underground. No Resistance is gonna set up shop in the heart of zombie nestin' ground. We'll head over to the Radio Tower tomorrow." Firestar nods, a blanket draped over her to block the light from her flames. She wished her master could control zombies. The endless killing was wearing her down, physically and emotionally. She cursed the Plague-spreader's plan, and the trickery it required. AJ didn't seem to mind, but she was always the tougher one. Firestar lays down her head, her confidence in her master a calming influence. AJ had less trouble falling asleep. She just put the day behind her and dozed off, excited for the next day.

DarkAngel91

Years
Shadow nodded, then followed the Minun upstairs to the third floor. Her uncle had worked as a repair man for the Radio Tower, so she had been taught how to fix it, no matter what state it was in. As added protection, she released Nightshade before putting down her sword and picking up a wrench and wire cutters. She worked steadily, despite bumping, scraping and cutting her knuckles open on the exposed parts. Only when the blood was making her fingers slippery did she stop and have Nightshade heal them with Moonlight. She took quick, 3 second sips of water from her water bottle. It was a good 5 hours later that she set her wrench down and threw the switch. She kept an eye on the needed power level. *Damn. Not enough power. if only.....*, she thought. "Hey, little Minun. Can you help me power up the Tower? Everything is fixed, but we haven't got enough power to make it work", she said.

Years
The Minun looked as the girl repaired the controls of the Radio Tower. He was originally planning to repair it all by himself but after finding some company, the work was going faster than he expected. He thought it was going to take him three days but it seemed that it became a day. Perhaps it sped up because the girl knew how the tower worked or he estimated by believing that he would have done it alone.

"Hey little Minun. Can you help me power up the Tower?" The girl said to him. Kaiser quickly realised that the tower didn't have enough energy if she did say that. He could have checked the power gauge to see how much power was there but if she did say it, he guessed it needed power badly.

Kaiser found some wires he can use to send some electricity dangling about. The Tower did have an emergency reserve but some time after the plague, it was presumably used up by people who tried to survive in here. After a deep breath, he used thunderbolt while holding the cables in his paws. He took a peek at the gauge while concentrating his power into the Tower and saw rapidly rising towards the required power. He concentrated on giving more power but he saw the gauge slowing down despite his efforts. Ultimately it was nearly below what he wanted. He had some give more power somehow or find another electric pokemon. He looked at the Snivy behind him and decided to ask for help.

"Umm ghost Snivy?" He asked "can you use some supernatural power of yours to help me power this thing up? Please?"

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Thyme floated around vaguely, her thoughts turning progressively darker. She stopped concentrating and fell to the ground. She looked at the two working on the tower. She had just sort of hung around vaguely. Hm... Why was she so preoccupied with death and dying now? Maybe being a ghost type made her mental state change... Oh well. Nothing she could do about it now. She completely ignored the Minun when he asked her a question. She could feel something within her now... Power deep inside. This was the first time she had really had to rest. She tapped the power, and let out a cry of surprise. She was glowing again.

"Oh, damn it! Not this crap again!" Thyme said, her voice beginning to change. But it was more than that. She was feeling a lot better. So full of energy. Full of life. She stopped glowing and looked at herself. She had turned yellow. And what's more, she felt good. Really good. She grinned happily and tried to think. But she couldn't. She felt inexplecibly drawn to the Minun. She put her hand on the wall and let out a large yelp when she got shocked.

"Ouch! Stupid wall! Stupid static! Gah! I'm so bored! I need to do something! Anything! Come on, Thyme! Think think think!" Thyme said incredibly fast as she bounced back and forth on her feet. She didn't really care about the human or the Minun right now. They were boring her. Wait. That Minun had wanted something.

"What? What do you want me to do?!" she asked, very hyperly.

DarkAngel91

Years
Shadow looked at the Snivy, hyperly bouncing around. "Can you help us power up the tower?", she asked. Nightshade looked at the Snivy. "The Snivy is odd. She is a grass type, yet not....I can't tell what she is.", the pokemon said. ""I don't really care right now. I just want to see if Tanvir is alive. If so, he could come help us. Or we could go to him.", she said. Dearest Tanvir. Her one love interest. More like a friend, but he'd said he loved her more than once. He'd even kissed her on Christmas. Granted it was under the mistletoe, but he still kissed her....and she had liked it. He was always sending her flowers and things. She was deeply worried about him. "I wonder if Tanvir is even still alive.", she said out loud.

Back