• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Johto Journey Journal - Share Your HG/SS Travelling Stories‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Beat Falkener ( with Leech Life LoL ) .
    I had to skip those trainers along cuz my ROM was freezin everytime I killed their 1st Pokemon . I just caught a Mareep and I am onto Azalea .
    Team :

QUILAVA : Lv. 15
    ZUBAT : Lv. 16
    MAREEP : Lv. 12 (needs training )

blue

gucci
    Years
    Is Bugsy A Boy or a girl? ;S

"Just beat Bugsy, easiest gym battle so far, all of her pokemon where 1HKO'ed by Croconaw's Ice Fang (Scyther was weak to Ice anyway due to it's Bug/Flying type combination),"

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Is Bugsy A Boy or a girl? ;S

"Just beat Bugsy, easiest gym battle so far, all of her pokemon where 1HKO'ed by Croconaw's Ice Fang (Scyther was weak to Ice anyway due to it's Bug/Flying type combination),"

Dunno, never really bothered to check lol, i don't care to be honest as i've defeated him/her already

Gaara the Protector

Event Collector
    Years
    I am having a slight bit of trouble with the ghost gym. Don't really feel like training but will have to. lol

So far a good game.

Anyways, the first Metronome used on me in the game turned out to be Sacred Fire. I think it was the gym leader. Nevertheless, it killed my Bellsprout, which is now Weepinbell. (I need a leaf stone...)

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    beat the bird pokemon gym leader. I'm in violet city but confused on how to get out of here. The guy down below keeps stopping me. Any advice?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Yeah that would make since considering I've talked to everyone except the people in the pokemart lol

update: during my quest of trying to figure out how to escape violet city, I have aquired rock smash. Solved a kubota (sp?) puzzle and caught a unknown. Oh I traded my bell sprout for a onix. That was a mistake... But I caught another and got it to lvl 11. Ummmm I made it through sprout tower, that was done before the gym I just neglected to mention it...

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Yeah that would make since considering I've talked to everyone except the people in the pokemart lol

update: during my quest of trying to figure out how to escape violet city, I have aquired rock smash. Solved a kubota (sp?) puzzle and caught a unknown. Oh I traded my bell sprout for a onix. That was a mistake... But I caught another and got it to lvl 11. Ummmm I made it through sprout tower, that was done before the gym I just neglected to mention it...

I did that on Crystal once, i had trained it to level 10, traded for onix then regretted it and caught another one so had to train it again lol

Current Progress:

Arrived in Olivine City, climbing the Lighthouse, i really like the 3d rendered parts outside.

My Team:

Feraligatr Lv42

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    man I had no idea what I was trading for. At first I didn't know what he wanted either. Then I saw onix. I was saying Nooooooo! But I ain't saved in a while so I couldn't just cut it off :-(

update: Made it to union cave and got ds on charge it was dieing on me. Once I went and got the egg from the assistant I went down the road to route 32 and that old man stopped me. I was like you got to be joking!!! And he gave me miricle seed and let me pass :-D

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    Last night I spent 3 hours trying to catch a Heracross, I didn't want to advance any further in the game until I got Heracross, So planned on not doing anthing until dark, I changed my mind and fought Whitney, And beat her after my third try. Stupid Milk drink.. >_>; After I beat her I went to Violet city, Then walked to Eterna of boredome. I was making sure which trees I could hit with headbutt, And On my first tree Heracross came out, I'm very happy now. :]

Years
    I've got my third badge im in Eurturk City now training my new Vulpix (Mai).

My team so far.
    Craconaw Lv 22
    Flaaffy Lv 18
    Skiploom Lv 19
    Pidgioto Lv 19
    Vulpix Lv 16
    Sodowoodo Lv 20(just filling in tell I get my Eevee)

Mr Saturn

GUREITO!
    Years
    So, I got my game last week! Right now, I have all 16 badges and I'm currently training to battle Red. I want to have all of my Pokémon in the mid-80s at least before I even attempt to do so. To train, I've been spamming the Gym leader's phone and requesting rematches until the time is up. Then, I just go to the E4, whose butt I've been kicking lately. ;)

But, anyways! My team is:
    Ampharos Lv. 71
    Pidgeot Lv. 74
    Scizor Lv. 76
    Weavile Lv. 78
    Espeon Lv. 80
    Feraligatr Lv. 81 (currently training as we speak on Blaine)

I'm seriously having trouble training Ampharos, though. The only gym leaders I can train it on solo are Misty and Bugsy, but I have school so I can't grind the way I usually do on Misty and Bugsy is on Thursday. I'm getting kind of edgy and I really want to fight Red. :x But I'll get through. Also, I have the Notched-Ear Pichu in my Pokéwalker and I still have no luck getting that darned special Pikachu.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    I got to the top of the lighthouse and spoke to Jasmine, i left the lighthouse and surfed to Cianwood City, i battled trainers that i have previously missed on the route, i defeated Chuck, obtained the Secretpotion and the Shuckle (hmmm should i give it back... no), obtained fly from Chuck's wife, taught it to Pidgey and flew back to Olivine, i gave the secretpotion to Jasmine, she gave it to Ampharos and left the lighthouse, i followed suit and healed at the pokemon center, i entered the gym and challenged her to a battle, her pokemon were defeated by a single surf attack from Feraligatr, heading to Mahogany Town.

My Team:

Feraligatr Lv49

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
    Today I defeated Whitney easily. All had to do to beat her Miltank was to use smokescreen with Fire (Quilava) over and over again til it could barely attack. I then defeated it with a 2HKO using Fireblast. Whitney stood no chance against me plus she didn't even try to use Milk Drink or Rollout...only Attract and Stomp for some reason. Anyways...after beating her I healed my PKMN and got the Squirtbottle. I then went to Route 36 and fought and captured Tree (Sudowoodo). I defeated all the trainers and grabbed all the Apricorns on Route 37 and went to Eucruteak City and healed my PKMN after meeting Bill and depositing Wood (Sudowoodo). Since I saw Bill I knew he would have something for me....an Eevee! :) Which is one of my favorites. I rushed back to Goldenrod City and got the Eevee and named it Fox. I noticed that the Eevees level was awfully low...at LV 5 while the rest of my PKMN were all LV 21. I decided to go to different areas such as Route 31, National Park, ETC to train it to LV 21 which is taking a while. Ive trained it quite well though as right before I saved it is a LV 14..still a way to go but things are working well. When I play again I will be focusing on training my Eevee to LV 21 which i'll let yall know if ive gotten it there yet next time I post. On a final note: The game crashed twice. Once while I walked into National Park. When I went there the Park turned black and when I stepped into the black area the game froze. The second time I just entered the park when it crashed. I had to retrain my Eevee back to LV 14 twice because of it.

Current Team:
    Fox (Eevee) Lv 14 (Training in progress)
    Fire (Quilava) Lv 21
    Leaf (Weepinbell) Lv 21 (Need Leafstone)
    Tanuk(i) (Furret) Lv 21
    Bird (Pidgeotto) Lv 21

Future Team:
    Rage (Red Garyados)
    Fox (Espon or a different one)
    Soul (Lugia which may replace Tanuk)

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Just pwnd bugsy. I don't know if it's just me or not so I'm going to ask. Have y'all noticed that all the trainers are sending out their highest lvl pokemon first? It's kinda odd to me, but what ever she
    was cake. I'm currently in Ilex forest my party is now rattata lvl 14, pidgey lvl 16, quilava lvl 16, flowr(bellsprout) lvl 13, stupid onix >.> lvl 10 (I'm carrying him in case I need rock smash) and the lovely egg. When does the egg hatch?

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    "competitive battling" so kick the legends out.
    "Help anyone?" not having 4 out of 6 pokemon in your team weak to electricity.

I'd kick out any legend except Lugia. It seems to have really high defense/sp. defense, and I want that in my team.

As for the thing about electricity, yes, that's a big problem. I'm thinking of evolving my Dragonair into a Dragonite and teaching it Earthquake, or replacing Furret with a Tyranitar, since Tyranitar learns (I think) Earthquake naturally.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Well, after I managed to royally screw up my game (yeah, I accidentally deleted my main team after messing around with Pokesav. >.< Be careful on Pokesav next time, lesson learned) I got to the Johto League and I'm preparing to face the Johto E4...

...with a bunch of hacked event Pokemon. :/

At least I got a notched-ear Pichu out of the whole ordeal.

why why why did I ever pick Birthday Charmander from all the Pokemon available? ;-; Saikyou Salamence is pretty good, though. Same with Saikyou Milotic.

Kind of ironic that the last legit Pokemon I trained (Umbreon) was saved. :')

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back