• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Johto Journey Journal - Share Your HG/SS Travelling Stories‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kokuo

Ground Type Trainer
    Years
    I beat the E4, Lance was sort of annoying because my attacks kept missing for some reason, and I was underleveled a bit.
    Team:
    Typhlosion Level 41
    Pidgeot Level 40
    Forretress Level 41
    Espeon Level 40
    Politoed Level 42
    Electrode Level 41

blue

gucci
    Years
    Just got my game today (Soul Silver) I was so happy :P

Upto Whitney and struggling, Team is
    Crocnaw Lv 19
    Pidgeotto Lv 19
    Flaaffy Lv 18

Need to train more and and Ideas for a fire pokemon at this point in the game? thanks.

Years
    You're really catching gym leaders pokemon? :O

Yeah I caught Claire's Kingdra yesterday, her Dragonair gave my Charizard (I caught from a trainer evolved it from Charmeleon) a hard time, but Feraligatr (I also stole from my rival) defeated it and later she brought out her Kingdra and I made her life miserable when I stole it. lol.

Now I need my final pokemon, Alakazam or something good. Not sure. I booted Hitmonchan back into the box. So I guess I need 2 more pokemon, now that Charizard is my Fly slave.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    I remembered the unown ruins where I was all confused and was like "what the...?.". I also tried out that unown puzzle inside the ruins but, I never seemed to get it right.
    One of my most confusing times as I travled throughout the Johto region with my Chikarita.

The unown ruins was the biggest mystery of my jorney now I like to have a chance to reveal it's message and know what it means after years of confusion.

Did anyone unscrambled that unown puzzle?

and you can't exactly blame me when I was like less than 11 playing. Back in the past that is.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2015
    I just beat Red using my level 70ish team of:
    Feraligatr
    Ampharos
    Quagsire
    Dragonite
    Scyther
    and I had the snorlax in my team, who -did- use giga impact... but he was level 50 and that's all he did so...

But yeah. I got through Pikachu easily, Venasaur wasn't that hard, Lapras was a little annoying, Blastoise went down easily. And Then Snorlax. Snorlax never missed with a Blizzard. And 3/5 times, he froze me. Blargh.

And then comes Charizard. You know the one with Flare Blitz, Dragon Pulse, Air Slash, and some other 4th move he -never- used. I fought that single pokemon for a half hour. I used 14 revives. He one hit all of my pokemon except for Feraligatr.

Eventually I took a risk when Charizard was lowish in health, and Red luckily used a full Restore. I then used Waterfall. I revived Ampharos as death fodder (And he liked flare blitzing Ampharos, which I used for recoil damage). I re-revived Feraligatr. The charizard used Dragon Pulse. I had 3 hp left. If I didn't finish off the Charizard with Waterfall, the hail would kill me. But... I somehow got lucky and did quite a bit more damage with waterfall than the one before. Then I watched the credits in awe.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2010
    DX !

I was just wandering around Mt. Mortar when, all of the sudden, a shiny geodude pops up. Caught it with a Great Ball after putting it to sleep with my Slowbro. Fortunately I didn't have to kill it or run out of pokeballs considering all of my pokemon are at level 40 right now.

8'D I named it Carol. Aha. She will make a gorgeous Golem one day.

BlueShadow

Banned
    Years
    Today, I was around route 42 and I decided to headbutt some trees to get a heracross. Since it is kinda hard to find one I didn't have the hope that I will find one really soon so I started headbutting trees and on my second try, I suddenly found one!! I was totally happy but I noticed that I only had 2 Love balls. I didn't have a great ball or a ultra ball. Then I noticed that all the members of my team are male and the heracross that I found was female!! So I was lucky because I was able to use the love balls. I threw one love ball and I couldn't catch it. Then I ONLY had love ball. So I used it and and I finally caught it!!

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Beat the E4 today.
    Lance was a pain.
    Especially his Dragonites.
    Especially his Dragonite with outrage.
    It annoyed me as well, because I know that if my Slowking had been a couple of levels higher, I could have OHKO'ed all three of them.

Oh, and I just caught the Sandshrew for Baoba.

level.

Forgot about user titles
    Years
    Beat Clair and Lance in the double battle and challenged the elite four for the second time only to lose against Lance's Garchomp.
    I'm trying to catch a swablu and a ralts but the swarm is always something lame like Luvdisc or Qwilfish.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2010
    I have just reached the Elite Four and I'm having trouble defeating Lance. He is very beatable, but when I get down to his last two pokemon, regardless of what they are, my party is exhausted and I run outta supplies.

Right now, I am leveling my party. My pidgeotto has finally become a pidgeot and I'm having trouble leveling her, while trying to balance the leveling of my other mon. Currently, my ampharos leads my team at level 44. I know, I am still very weak. Thus, I must continue my training!

Does anybody have an training advice? Should I continue to fight the Elite Four, for training purposes? Or should I look elsewhere?

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
    Years
    Just kinda walked around the Lake of Rage today. Haven't been playing much. Gonna wait until I get my acekart 2i to do some heavy gaming.

Years
    I had to beat Whitney's underlings and the route between Goldenrod and the National Park 3 times today. When i did that stuff the first time, the rom froze after i battled most of these trainers, and i had forgot to save all the time. The next time i did that stuff, i was a lot more careful, saved after every battle i did, but then: The rom image has crashed. And the savefile was again the one from before. Now i've to do all that stuff AGAIN, i'm pretty much like &$§#$?% now

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    I had to beat Whitney's underlings and the route between Goldenrod and the National Park 3 times today. When i did that stuff the first time, the rom froze after i battled most of these trainers, and i had forgot to save all the time. The next time i did that stuff, i was a lot more careful, saved after every battle i did, but then: The rom image has crashed. And the savefile was again the one from before. Now i've to do all that stuff AGAIN, i'm pretty much like &$§#$?% now
    Yeah unfortunately if ROM crashes the last save is dead.

where do u guys download your games?
    We can't allow piracy so use Google .)

level.

Forgot about user titles
    Years
    I was finally able to beat Lance on the second playthrough. My Feraligatr did most of the work OHKOing most pokemons with ice fang after two sword dances. Now I have to challenge Red. Totally going to lose.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back