• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Johto Mysteries (T) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
  • Huge apologies for my OP taking so long, was very busy over the weekend and my brother ended up having to go to hospital meaning I had to babysit! I've been working on my post today and it should be up tonight, tomorrow at the very latest!

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Newest update 1-3 awaiting feedback from GM, if it's approved I could be looking at some interesting character development.

Approval granted.

Btw guys, I'm soon changing my PC name so be sure to edit any given credits & whatnot (like for CSS and stuff) once my new name's up.

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
    Years
  • Approval granted.

Btw guys, I'm soon changing my PC name so be sure to edit any given credits & whatnot (like for CSS and stuff) once my new name's up.

Thanks for the approval ^^, and don't you have to make a new account to do that? (Call me a noob for asking but I believe I had read somewhere you do have to create a new account...) it was... Here

Last edited:

TheZenTraveler

Years
  • They can do name changes again xD
    As seen here
    I would click on that link but the forum is experiencing an immense amount of lag for some unknown reason. XD gotta love the internet

*update* well after reading the link I bet I know why I got lagged ^^

1-3 Ex-Espurr-ation and D-Espurr-ation! is up! feel free to give me any pointers, thanks

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Notice: [supporter]KagamiChan[/supporter] is now known as [supporter]†Dementia†[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Lyra's going to make her appearence soemtime in the next 5-6 hours, depending on how fast I finish cooking and cleaning up the kitchen xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    You must get distracted easy if it takes you that long to clean a kitchen :P It takes me easily an hour or two

Oh well there was a plumbing problem at one of the neighbour's today and we had no water. So all of today's dishes piled up. Plus, I wanted to mop the floor and clea up the fridge a bit too xD
    And I gotta cook xD
    And eat :X

Ok, I'll get to typing then. Hey I was wondering, for those characters that are night owls, does the Pokemon selection change at night?

Yeah, but I'll list the night time Pokémon when the timing's right (i.e. at night)

OH AND:

If you guys change your names, VM me after you did so I can edit the first post and all xD

Last edited:

TheZenTraveler

Years
  • 1-4 is up! Sorry it took so long ( went off to give blood earlier). I hope splitting that into two parts was ok, but last night I figured no one wanted to read 1800 words straight.

Like always tell me what you guys think, I need all the criticism I can get ^^.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back