• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Johto Mysteries (T) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DADICE

I like American Dad
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 1, 2014
I am still here. You can trust me to not desert the Roleplay.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I'm sure Dementia (ooh, now Orianna) would love it even more if someone bumped up the thread and made an IC post - will help you all get used to writing your characters again!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I'm sure Dementia (ooh, now Orianna) would love it even more if someone bumped up the thread and made an IC post - will help you all get used to writing your characters again!

I'm working on a joint post with Zen xD then I'm posting up the ext chapter that has a lot in store for our budding trainers. So, if anyone feels like adding anything before that, they're free to do so ^_^

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
I sure hope I'm not over-extending myself by offering myself to continue RPing Theia! My mood tends to dictate how into posting I am and it has been pretty low as of late.

Regardless...

I'm here! I have no idea where to throw my eccentric 'captain', but I'm totally here!

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
I was hoping you'd say that Yellow! I am ready to go. I've just been kinda sick the past couple of days.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Fuyu: Oh you were waiting for me? :P I shan't disappoint, then~ Now where were we..? I seem to recall Theia totally falling on your character, but I can't remember if we got to her getting up.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
We might have. :P I need to post first, which I will get right on tomorrow. :D

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
Just a quick question or so before I post, is the mountain path between the inn and Clanwood? Are the Complex Outskirts close to where the Trubbish event happened? Sorry if these are newbie questions, just curious? :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
The Mountain path is connecting the Complex as a whole with Cianwood. The Inn is closest to the path than any other building of the Complex. And you could say the grove Trubbish was in is about the Complex outskirts, yes ^^

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
Cool to know. I'm probably gonna do a post that needs to get split in half, part for the night of the event and then some for the next day. Is that okay?

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Theoretically concidering my character is closer I get to challenge Michael first and be that one trainer that just gets done first at everything...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
That's ok.

And Wolf, everyone else will catch up with you.

That's ok.

And Wolf, everyone else will catch up with you.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Everyone has the mountain path to pass before they reach me, I'll just get a post up doing the gym as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back