• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Johto Mysteries (T) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
It will have to either be a joint post with me or a post describing your strategy/actions to which I have to respond. Since you can't bunny important NPCs such as gym leaders.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I remember a JP between me, DemonicWolf and Fuyu before this RP came to a pause. I'd like to know if you guys are still up to it?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Imma respond to posts and work on my own when I feel a bit better, hopefully in a couple of days x.x caught a nasty cold that kept me up most of last night so I can't focus for the life of mex.x

Mochika Rage

sickening, no?
Years
  • Age 23
  • uk
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
Name: Ilia Meredith Jones (Ilia)

Pokégear Choice: Silver

Appearance: Ilia's hair is dyed a deep crimson, growing darker at the ends near her shoulders. She can't put her hair up properly, and even if her hair was long enough to put up, she wouldn't. Her face is quite pale and her eyes are strangely bright green, which seems mismatched if you look at the rest of her. She is quite short for her age, and because of this, many people think she might even be as young as ten or eleven. She bites her nails a lot, so they are all different sizes and not very neat.

There isn't anything she usually wears, as depending on what time of year or what occasion it is, she will wear almost anything. In the colder months she wears a long sleeved shirt and a scarf to match, whereas in the warmer area she will wear shirts, skirts and dresses. If she isn't wearing a skirt or a dress, she will be wearing leggings, as she dislikes shorts and most pairs of jeans.

For the journey, she decided to wear a plain black dress and grey tights with black slip ons.

Personality: Ilia is usually a funny, bubbly person, but she gets extremely annoyed if someone disagrees with her decisions and tries to tell her what to do. She is also extremely competitive, so if someone challenges her to a battle or something similar, she will rarely say no. She cares for her pokémon more than herself, but some people take this as a bad thing.

Starter Pokémon:
133.gif

Short description of your Pokémon's traits and personality: Eevee, like Ilia, is very competitive. If she feels that anyone or anything, however big or small, is going to hurt her, her trainer or pokémon that she cares for, she will attack, regardless of whether Ilia lets her or not. Apart from this, she is a very loyal pokémon and will listen to Ilia unless she feels they are in danger. She is very happy to be with other pokémon, especially pokémon in her family chain.

Roleplay Sample:

It had only been a couple of weeks since Ilia had moved from her hometown, Azalea Town, to a small cabin in the middle of Ilex Forest. Not that she minded, of course. In fact, she found it extremely relaxing, away from the many people she disliked. And of course, she could still visit if she felt the need to, as it was only a five minute walk away. Even before she moved, Ilia would come into the woods whenever she could. Sometimes, while she was looking around and playing with pokémon, she would hear a laugh, see a flash of green near a tiny building. Ilia would never see what it was, but she had her suspicions.

Once she saw it again, but there was another pokémon with it. Her and her mother, who had never seen it before, immediately went to where it was, without thinking of the dangers they could face. However, there was no danger. There was a rustle in the bushes; the green pokémon had gone. The other pokémon laid on the floor, whimpering.

It must have fallen over, Ilia thought. The green pokémon didn't come back for it, so Ilia and her mother took it upon themselves to look after this young pokémon. After taking it in, they would occasionally see the green pokémon flying around. They could tell it knew about the pokémon they held; and Ilia could tell that whatever it was trusted them to look after the smaller one, which they had found out to be an Eevee, courtesy to her father, who owns a pokédex.

-----

I had to think of a whole storyline for that, which is the reason why it isn't as good as it could be. With an actual storyline to follow, however slight, it will be better and longer. Just tell me if it isn't long enough or something like that.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Oh nice *-*
I love characters that come with a plot *-*

Ilia is accepted ^-^

133.gif

Female/Anticipation
Charm/Sand-Attack/Bite/Swift

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Following the notice I gave everone on the 1st of March, the following people have been removed from the RP for inactivity:

LilJz
TheLastDragon
DarkMoonPhase
90FC3C
Zero Percent
TurkishDelight
CrumbledCandyWrapper
Century

Any of the inactive people got until Sunday, the 16th of March to reclaim their spot. If by then, none of the inactives reclaimed their spot, the RP is going to keep the 12 players limit and any of the previous members interested in rejoining will have to wait until a spot clears out to join again, should they show interest in this RP again.

On a different note:

The following active people still haven't added their Pokémon info on the pad:

DemonicWolf
LakituBroz
PkMnTrainerYellow
Fuyu
Mochika Rage

I could do it for you, but I want you guys to get used to using it to keep track of your teams and movesets.

The pad can be found in the first post of the OOC thread, right under the Accepted characters list (it's the POKEMON TEAM TRACKER thing :X)

Anyways..... I'm gonna have a post up tomorrow before work. I'm a little surprised that not many have posted since the addition of the new Scene.-. Guess that means I get to be ahead of everyone, like Wolf is xD

And Shay, I haven't forgot about Mina meeting up with Evelyn, don't worry ^^
My next post is gonna cover Mina's waiting for Evelyn in front of the Inn among other things^^ Then we can do a joint post or continue with separate posts , much like Fuyu and Yellow have done with their little crash landing issue xD

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
I'm planning on being ahead myself. Just sort of need the flashback post thingy I did's catch to be approved or escaped before I do the second half that brings Serah back to the present time. :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Alrighty o.O
Ugh x.x I also gotta post in PokéLink but I gotta go to work as well >_>
Guess I'mleaving both posts for tomorrow then x.x

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Finally got to post >u< Sorry your capture got delayed so much, Alby x.x

Mochika Rage

sickening, no?
Years
  • Age 23
  • uk
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
Sorry I haven't been posting! I just haven't been able to write well lately ._.

I'll try and get a post up today/tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back