• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Joining PC

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I searched "Pokemon forum" on google.com, I came across a lot of dead and inactive websites until I found this one. One morning before school when I saw how many people were on my eyes lit up. I was so happy to of found a website to discuss pokemon on, without hesitation I joined because I didn't have anyone to talk to pokemon about, I thought I was going to go crazy because my friends don't understand that I still have so much passion for pokemon. So I joined here in hopes others had the same situation as me and to chat with fellow pokefanatics. I found just that and it has been a pleasure talking to people here. I have gotten to make some friends, hoping to make more down the road.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    I simply needed a place to get help with Pokémon on it. I saw many useful sites, and eventually someone made a remark about the PokéCommunity. Bored, I searched it up, and here I am. ^_^

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    If I could remember, I'd tell you. I think I got back into Pokemon and wanted someone to talk to it about.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    I joined because I got permabanned from my main forum (by a random IP check - I logged on from a friend's PC once, he was also a member), so I came here, cos I had seen some guys talking about it on the other forum. My other option was that forum, but as everybody knows, that forum is way too big and scary. I took a hiatus for a couple of months while I got settled into the new school year, but now I'm back for good, and hanging around the Pokemon Fan Fiction & Poetry forum like a bad smell - a bad smell addicted to fanfiction, that is.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I joined because of the Pokemon Manga sub-forum xD;

New to the Internet, I was amazed that there was a place that one could actually discuss how about the manga etc. I was a huge fan of Pokemon Special back then (and still am now :x) so I just joined up and began to post.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I was looking for a reference to draw Hilary from Beyblade... Eventually I found one, in the Beyblade Fanclub on pc... Intruiged by what people could post here, I started to look at the other pages of the Beyblade club. Eventually I found someone who turned Pokemon trainer sprites into beybladers. I wanted to see what they were like, but non-members can't open attachements.
    So, I kinda decided to join just to see that sprite. XD
    Who would have imagined that 3,5 years later, I'd still be stuck to this forum?
    Oh, yeah, pc was my first internet forum, and it's the only one I still visit frequently.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I joined once because of the slogan and the fact that PC had a webmaster's forum.

Joined again after it switched to vBulletin a few months later because I recognized the slogan.

:] See folks? It is important.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Well, I saw several of the old games featured in the Game Development sub-forum, and wanted to make games like that too, so I joined. Of course, for the first six months or so I'd get lost if I navigated out of that sub-forum...

Years
    When I joined in '06, I was just looking for a Pokemon Community.
    For some reason, I didn't like the Serebii forums.

So I stumbled across this forum and here I am.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Heard of Pokémon Shiny Gold and wanted it. Google lead the way and I found out you had to register to download the game, so I did. Didn't think I'd be registering to frequent the forum, but I looked around and it seemed pretty cool and I decided to stay around.

I don't think I'm the only one this story applies to.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    At the time I joined, I had recently discovered forums and being so naive, I found them like the most interesting things ever and they really excited me, so I joined some random forums. However they were.. abandoned lol. So I typed in Google something I liked, being Pokemon, put two and two together, and joined this Pokemon forum! Cool, huh :p I think that's how it was anyway. My memory fails me!

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    I can't remember exactly what made me join since it was so long ago, but I think it was the fact that this was a Pokemon forum and I was looking around for various fourms to join that looked appealing to me at the time.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Because, lol, a lot of people, lol, joined it, so I was like, "LOL! I'LL JOIN IT TOO LOL".

And thus, February became interesting to me.

Actually I joined it to advertise a rom hack. I still work on it, just very slowly, and I haven't really been doing it at all over the last 2 weeks. Meh. I need motivation.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I joined it because i had to if i wanted to download shiny gold, but then ended up exploring the forum, and here i am

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    You know, I like to write, so I'm going to tell a storrrry. :'DDD

Kay, so I guess I have to go wayyy back to tell this properly. Back in '05, I was looking up Pokemon episodes (kay, I like the anime still. Shoot me) on google and came across some site which had a lot of info. I lost the site, but found it again in the summer of '06. I did what I always do when I find some info: try to get as much as I possibly can. So I clicked on every link I could on the site until I came across a link that said "forum." I had absolutely no idea what a forum was, so I clicked.

Ughhh, I lurked for months, wanting to join but not knowing if I should. I was fascinated by the fact that thousands of people spoke to each other through the place called a forum. Eventually, silly little Michii joined the forum and made a club soon after. In that club, she met so many people and got a lot of friends (even though we were the noobs to the noobs, it was still fun). I met one of my best friends there, who is PC's missing Hazuki/Kisa. After awhile there, I started disliking the forum. It went down too often and you had to build up a lot of self esteem yourself because of people that would try to crush it. I had my own forum to take care of, but I wanted one where I didn't have the sole responsibility of everything. In the summer of '07, Kisa offered me a link to another forum. I clicked on it, told her I would join, but never got to it. I was busy with trying to change the forum skin and wasn't paying attention to our convo. I didn't even lurk at PC that Summer. :///

Months passed, and I found myself incredibly bored. While I was busy at my forum, the huge forum I was a member in was getting even harder to have fun in. During my winter vacation, I had a conversation with Kisa in MSN. I asked her for the link to whatever forum she had given me in the summer. She gave me the link to PC and I joined a couple days after lurking on New Year's Day.

I know you're all "I'm not reading this long post" right now, but I want to add an ending note. Not even a month after joining PC, I left the forum that I had been unhappy in completely. :]

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    I was a little bored... lots of things going through my mind. :/ Then I was thinking about Pokemon, I hadn't played it in a great while, so I tried searching "pokemon forum" and a few options come up, this place was first, so I clicked on it. I was looking around for a few minutes, and since I knew a good bit about Pokemon, and I wasn't really doing anything else, I decided to join. It was two hours before the new year, 2009. The Christmas theme was the default theme for me. Anyway, I made an introduction topic, and got replies pretty fast, and a good few VM's. I was here for a few months, left for a while (I forget why), then came back about 2/3 months ago, and here I am...

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    It was like 3 am, I was drunk, and I couldn't find the way through mt. moon on my firered.

I discovered this site through the power of google, expecting to never come back.

...Unfortunately I did.

Back