• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jolteon.'s trade thread.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2010
    Relith: Hm. Then I dunno D: You can have the Squirtle then.
    Jamie: Alright.
    Psylas: Haha alright. So when we trade again, you want your charmander back?

alho12

Heart Gold:0131-4210-8237
    Years
    i wont 3 starts the three thats got mudkip and tourchick in them for a event darkri

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
    Psylas, still online?
    Alho12: uhh.. sorry, I only speak English. (And cantonese, but not that well anymore.)

alho12

Heart Gold:0131-4210-8237
    Years
    sorry i speak slang. i would like three starter pokemon but i dont know what there called i think one is called mudkip if you can understand what i want i am offering a mew

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years

Just describe it. Mudkip is the blue and orange one.
    Jolteon.'s trade thread.

What's the mew's stats and location? (where it was caught, what ball, etc.)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Also, sorry, I don't speak slang. xD I should of got my brother to translate it.

Last edited:

Randomizer

Sound off the false alarm.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2010
    I'm willing to give you any six pokemon on your want list for free. Just let me know what you want and I'll get to breeding.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    I didn't have time to read through this whole thread, but if you dont' have sentret I would trade it for a cyndaquil

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
    o . o ;; I have all the starters already.

-----------------------------------------

Last edited:
    Back