• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Journey into the Beyond [New Frontiers redone]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Well..." Emerl said, pondering the question as he went about his share of the work "Blaziken was dead scared of me at first, scratching and pecking at me as if his life depended on it. I think I still have some scars from that."

"Blazii..." the fowl pok?mon said, bending his head in shame.

"Don't worry about it." the boy said, placing a hand on the pok?mon's shoulder "You were abandoned and badly wounded, it was only natural to defend yourself." he returned to answering the question "As you can see, we've built a bond trust over the years. As for the others...well, Heracross is friendly with everyone so he had no problem with me."

The bug pok?mon nodded vigorously, approaching Ryley with his right 'hand' extended a friendly grin on his face, hoping to find some new pok?mon friends while he was at it.

"And Aggron is very maternal so we usually get along well. Although it took a while to get her to take my commands seriously." Emerl concluded, "But like Nire said. Pok?mon are intelligent, they'll appreciate what you do for them. I take it, you're new to being a trainer then?" he asked, his voice purely curious.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    "You know...it also may be a good idea if all our pokemon meet each other too, anyone have any objections to releasing your pokemon?"

Henry brought out Abra.

"Hey Magik...meet your new friends!" He turned his head to DarkWing who was perched on his shoulder, "You too!"

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Nire nods, releasing both her Espeon and Umbreon, her Flygon was clearly already out. She looks calmly at the others, moving her bright, pink hair out of her veiw. "These two have no special names. I just call them Umbreon and Espeon."

Years
    Ryley nodded. She didn't know if it was the same with their pokemon and her Ekans, but at least it gave her hope.
    "Well you see, my Ekans is really afraid of everything that moves. I can't even have a proper battle with him. Even tough he's pretty oversized himself he doesn't even stand a chance against a small Wurmple."
    As the others let all their pokemon out so did she.
    First she let go her friend's Natu, who looked around curious and hopped over to the other pokemon.
    Then she released Ekans, who was oversized indeed. He just sat there hissing everytime someone did something suspicious.
    Ryley kneeled down not to far away from him.
    "You see? It's like this every time..."
    She stretched out her hand to him buthe pulled away from her as soon as she moved.
    "It's always been like this..."

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Nire looks calmly at the Pokemon. She pauses to think for a moment as her other Pokemon mingled. She then opened her mouth and told the girl, "Try less jerky movements. Make them move together as though you're under water." she says.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Henry looked at the ekans.

"I think it might just need some friends," he chuckled and continued, "Have you ever taken it to a...pokemon playground or anything?"

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Emerl nodded at Nire's suggestion "As I recall Ekans have rather poor eyesight and compensate for it with a kind of motion sense. You move your hand so fast that he's probably afraid that you'll attack him. Slowing down should do the trick. And that goes for you too, Heracross." he added to the bug pok?mon who was now faced with the difficulty of choice as several new pok?mon appeared and was busily running about and introducing himself to each one of them.

Emerl chuckled slightly at the sight, but then he turned back to see how Ryley would deal with the situation.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    DarkWing glided down to sit next Magik. Both looked at the other pokemon.

"[Hi...?]" the crobat was a bit hesitant.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "[Hi! Hi!]" Heracross called out, walking over to the two and giving them a cheerfull wave. "[I'm Heracross. Don't really have another name, so don't wear it out.]" He continued smiling at the Crobat and the Abra, awaiting their response.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    "[Zzzzzz...]" Magik had fallen asleep already, resting on the ground.

DarkWing coughed, embarrassed. ["Please ignore Magik. He's an abra...and tends to fall asleep. I'm DarkWing, and this is Henry's other pokemon...the lazy Magik. Nice to meet you!]"

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    Name: Ben
    Pokemon: Tauros, Flareon and a 'Zubat'
    Personality: Adament and determined
    Appearance + Clothes: Ben looks around twelve, has floppy black hair that falls past his eyes, tanned skin and brown eyes. He wears jeans, a white t-shirt and a brown jacket, which is never done up.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Name: jaelin
    Pokemon:pikachu,umbreon, starmie, blaziken, tropius and garydos.
    Personality: i am friend but dont trust many people. i live life on the edge and in johto i was always on the run and always being shot at. my pokemon are extremely well trained and i trust them with my life. i keep my past life secret but keep it fresh.when i was a kid i was kidnapped and has slits cut into my eyes with a blade. my parents were in the marines and got my eyes fixed but i retained a scar that got me the nick name scarecrow from some of the people in my past life.i always wear a pair of silver reflective sunglasses.i never take them off.i am known all over johto as acat burgler that lurks in the shadows. i have never been cuaght and there are legends about me. (by past life i mean like life in johto to moving on and having a new life in hoenn)
    Appearance + Clothes: about 6 foot 1 inche.black hair, fair skin. i wear black sand shoes, a black shirt and black pants. i wear reflective silver sunglasses. i am calm and have fast reflexes. i have been following the group into the new region but keeping hidden. i have been camping a few hundred metres away and hoping to be invited into the camp.

is this ok? if there anything you dont like i will edit it.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    Flaaaaaaare!? The cry rose up from the trees. In a flurry of wings, the birds broke free from the canopy, leaping into the clear blue sky. A flareon came streaking through the bushes ? scorching the undergrowth as she went. She came skidding to a halt in front the assembled trainers, her back arched, her tail in the air, and a wary look in her almond-shaped eyes. Everything about her was streak and steam-lined ? she was strangely small for a flareon, and her fire was burning low ? a sure sign of fatigue in a fire pokemon. She cried again, and a moment later a tauros emerged from the shrubs behind her. He was completely exhausted, with what appeared to be the slumped figure of a young boy on his muscular back. The shaggy bull-pokemon paused behind the flareon, watching her with unwavering concentration.
    The boy stirred suddenly, jerked out of his dream-world by the lack of motion. He had been riding his tauros for so long; the side-to-side rocking movement that came with the pokemon?s dogged gait had become normality for him.
    ?Whozat?? he asked blearily, struggling to focus on the other trainers in front of him. He automatically reached out to grab the tauros?s horn, but missed and slipped off his rump instead. On the ground, amongst the leaf-litter and plants, he looked paticularily young and vunerable.

{Uh...I hope that's up to standard....}

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    {Espeon, peon,} the Espeon says, bowing her head towards the other two Pokemon. She was quite graceful, and unlike the light purple of her kind, she was a deep indigo and her eyes Sapphire blue. The dot on her head glowed as she spoke to the others. The Umbreon just sulked in the shadows, glaring at the others quite unkindly.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    OOC:

ATM I don't have time to write a decent RP post...but rest assured I will soon!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I walk out of my tent after reading a book. i look up at the moon and release my pokemon. "you can go explore where ever you want but make sure you are quiet." the pokemon go off into the night and explore the forest. i explore the camp and see some people having a meeting. i walk away and go back to my tent iget back inside and wand what i can do since i am fully awake and it midnight.out of my kknowing my pokemon start exploring the camp. the see the meeting and decide towatch from a distance.
    Ooc: these are my pokemon if your need to know. And my pokemon are all trained and will not hurt any one.
    pikachu, umbreon, starmie, blaziken, tropius and garydos.

Last edited:
    Years
    Ryley nodded at the other trainer's suggestions.
    "Thanks. I fairly new to pokemon so you can always correct me if I do something wrong?"
    She looked at her Ekans again and smiled, Ekans just looked at her suspiciously.
    In the mean time Natu was hopping around curiously checking out his surroundings and the other trainers and pokemon.

OOC : I'm sorry for not posting this much, and I don't know if I'll be posting the next four days because my litle sister is in the hospital, but I'll try to get on as much as possible.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that we aren't paying any attention to the guy charging in on a Tauros?

IC:

"And who might you be?" Emerl asked the newcomer, a black-haired boy who was lying on the ground in front of him, helping him back to his feet but maintaining a guarded manner.

"[Hiya! Hiya!]" Heracross called out, running over to the Tauros and extending a hand to the bull pok?mon, ignoring the fact that it seemed deathly tired "[Heracross I am, pleased to meet you!]"

"[Greetings]" Blaziken acknowledged the Flareon's presence with mild interest, nodding his head in a court bow. "[My trainer made a good point, who are you?]"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back