• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Journeye' Reborn (OOC)

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
  • First RP post I have done in a while. I cut it short though, I was spending far too much time in the flashback, and didn't want it to continue for much longer.

Is there any real count on money, or should we just be reasonable with it?

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Alrighty. By the way Dungeons and Dragons is a pretty fun game. I think the best part about it is the ridiculous situations the GM throws you into.

Also I don't know if you checked my post but I edited the end a little while ago to specify what I purchased at the market before leaving Pallet.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • My next post is where I go through route one. I don't know if I'm going to split it into two posts or not though. Depending on what my obstacle is will determine that.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Yeah; once you actually go in Route One, I'll post what your obsticle is.

Or, would you prefer if I state your obsticle right now, so that you'll have the more freedom to post it in whatever and whenever you choose?

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Well my next post starts with me in route one, but I'll make a short post of me heading into it. Might give me a chance to try to feel out Oliver a bit more.

I would prefer if stated now, It would also give me more time to work through ideas.

Last edited:

Doctor Who

Saving the earth with a bowtie
    Years
  • Just a heads-up, I'll be in Paris this weekend. I'll probably post Alexandre's first post today though, but after that it'll be quit for a couple of days.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • No problem.

Now, just so you guys know: I'm going to NY for the weekend, next week, BUT, I'll be back late Sunday, if not, then Monday.
    So, don't worry about inactivity; I'll just be gone for 1-2 days. ^__^

Anyhow, I posted a RP post that will ~start~ to delve in the darker plot a bit, and I'll continue to do this through your adventure, so just watch for that. :3

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Hey I was wondering if I could get my obstacle before you go. I'm actually kind of bored so I was going to post my route 1 tonight. PLease and Thank you.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • That's cool. I was planning to catch one. So are there any specifics or do I just RP in any of the pokemon you mentioned in the chapter post?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Guess I'll be more clear:

If you want to encounter a wild pokebeast and catch it, state so here, in thee OOC thread and I will approve or deny it beforehand.

I will approve of it if it's a pokébeast that could likely be found in your area, but I will deny it if it's a too rare, strong or unlikely pokémon. If there's a special pokémon you know you want to capture, you can ask me here in the OOC thread where you should travel to encounter it.

So basically: you can ask what pokebeast you would like to capture here, and I'll make an RP post that shows that your character will encounter the pokebeast.

If you want to capture an obsticle pokebeast, you can catch it as well when you've encounter it.

Makes sense? :3

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Ya that makes sense. I was leaning toward catching one of the obstacle pokemon, but if I can I would like try my luck at a joltic. He would help lots with my characters research throughout the rp.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Ya I can wait until then to get it. Hmmm if that is the case may I try for a hoot hoot, If not I would possibly like to attempt one of the obstacle encounters.

Back