• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

July MotM Results

Anti

return of the king
Years
  • I'm just wondering how I got 3rd in best battler when I quit battling for the most part months ago lol (and when I have battled I lost due to rust and general lack of team building/prediction abilities lol :x)

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
  • Lol, you want the honest answer? Probably because you're the S&M mod. Notice how the top 3 are the current S&M mods, and Ryan, who is like known for being a battle freak.

Anyways, congrats to all placers. Good luck for August.

Her

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    *sighs*

MotM is just a fun way of acknowledging people who've done something in a certain section, while some voters may be elitist, the rest choose from what they've seen. If you want to win something, try harder. Whining isn't going to get you respect or votes, if anything, less. Prominence is the key.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • You'll just have to pray for the next MotM to have a "Biggest whiner" option.

Now I know what to put in the random categories if I ever decide to volunteer to run this shebang.

Woot to a first place position and a second place one. Thanks, guys. I guess this means I have to vote for MotM more often now.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021
    @非常に高いレベル; Do us all a favour and quit your complaining because you didn't place? Maybe you didn't place because you sit and complain about not placing. Or, maybe it's because nobody else actually votes, huh? This is supposed to be a 'fun' and 'jokingly' entertaining contest, nothing more. :|

Anyway..
    [jq]Favorite Pair:
    1st – X-626 x Emily. (10)
    2nd – Sublime x Franceschi (7)
    3rd – Beachboy x Mika (4)[/jq]

That.. that's just amazing. XD; I know we've placed a few times.. but wow, ten votes..XD; The other categories I placed in were pretty good, too, but the Favourite Pair is what really stands out, to me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2009
    Hello everyone. I've come here today with bad news..well, first off, to protect my reputation, I'm using an alt. and proxy, as I know someone will be out for revenge after this. But it just isn't fair. I'd like you all to know the Gav was going around telling people to vote for him, and for him to pretend like he deserves this, ugh, it just erks me to no end.. well, that's it I guess. Have fun with your cheating. =/

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • And as usual, I get nothing. Do you people really have to make a list of almost the exact same people every month?
    I can understand things that deal with the staff, but come on.
    It's boring now.

It makes me laugh to see that you think that if you get nothing then MOTM is ruined.

3rd place in the blog queen challenger? That's scary. XD

Congrats, Gavvy~ ilu

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • I'd like you all to know the Gav was going around telling people to vote for him,

Wait, so... aside from the fact that you're assuming the people he asked had absolutely no free will of their own, you're surprised that someone went around asking people to vote for him in what's essentially a popularity contest?

No, not accusing. Just very, very amused by this because you say that like it's never happened in this kind of thing before. That and it could be worse. Remember that time a bunch of people from Other Writing cast votes for a certain someone as Best Writer, only to find out later that she was a plagiarist who was ripping her stories off chain letters? Fun times, guys.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2009
    Wait, so... aside from the fact that you're assuming the people he asked had absolutely no free will of their own, you're surprised that someone went around asking people to vote for him in what's essentially a popularity contest?

FFFF- Damn I've been doing it wrong all this time, brb, going to mass PM telling people to vote me August MotM. :3 No wonder it's always the same people. FFF- BRB, GOING TO GET FRIEND VOTES FFF-

No, not accusing. Just very, very amused by this because you say that like it's never happened in this kind of thing before.

I'll take this as admittance.

That and it could be worse. Remember that time a bunch of people from Other Writing cast votes for a certain someone as Best Writer, only to find out later that she was a plagiarist who was ripping her stories off chain letters? Fun times, guys.

IMO that's a trivial thing to win anyway.

inb4backup

That.. that's just amazing. XD; I know we've placed a few times.. but wow, ten votes..XD; The other categories I placed in were pretty good, too, but the Favourite Pair is what really stands out, to me.

While I'm at it, how many people did you ask to vote for you? D:

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Congratulations to everyone, I'm sure you guys deserved it.

& also, I have a question...

Most Helpful:
    1st – Signomi (4)
    2nd – Koari, Mika, Abnegation, Franceschi (3)
    3rd – Hiroshi Sotomura, Shinjislover, Alinthea, Kenji~, Emily. (2)

In 2nd place where it says Koari, is that supposedly suppose to be me? If so, the 'a' is before the 'o'.

Anyways, congratulations everyone.

Back