• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

July MotM Results

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
  • /me runs. Yeah, I think it is. I blame Gavin, he counted the page that had your first vote on it, and I just c+p'ed everything onto that page. *edits*

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021
    While I'm at it, how many people did you ask to vote for you? D:

I beg your pardon? Why would I ever ask someone to vote for me, when it's just a silly contest at a Pokémon forum? Considering that fact that you're only posting on this account, and kicking up a load of unneeded rubbish because nobody voted for you, that's just the height of immaturity. All I did was read over the votes and burst out laughing at the number of votes both my pair and I had, because it was incredibly unexpected. I can't believe you even think you're entitled to making a big fuss over nothing. :|

Oh, and you just lost the game. :]

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Random concerned member, if you get so worked up over a popularity contest in a pokémon forum, then you should wonder a few things.

And yes, the point of this is seeing how many people know you/consider you their friends, etc. Welcome to the MoTM.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • lol omg we have a troll for MOTM? Really? :') That is seriously the greatest ever--that someone still thinks MOTM is so srs bsns that they had to register an alt and use a proxy to try and call someone out on asking for votes. gj, whoever you are. You made my day.

I've asked for votes before. Most people probably have, even jokingly. Just chill out, 'kay? This is a popularity contest for the most-known members: nothing more, nothing less.

That said...

Yay favourite admin as usual! 8D Wtf at 2nd for eating up rep. ;_; I LOVED REP, GUYS. LOVED IT.

Back