• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [June 27] OHA SUTA REVEALS NEW POKEMON!?

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I'm excited to know the little Ecto-Plasma Bear's typing. I'm assuming pure Ghost, or maybe another Electric/Ghost if it is indeed based on Ecto-Plasma.

Maybe it is Electric/Ghost and evolves from Rotom?

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Look at Those pokemon! PATHETIC! Game Freak Running out of ideas

A WILD NOSTALGIC PERSON APPEARED
    THE WILD NOSTALGIC PERSON DOESNT HAVE A GRIP ON REALITY!

What you don't realize is you are too obsessed with what Pokemon used to be. You need to accept change. You will come to love the new pokemon and changes or you will stop playing the franchise. There will always be people that will enjoy it while you say "THEY RAN OUT OF IDEARS"

Also: Its a freaking Lizard with an axe for a head, and a freaking Sarcophagus! How is that not thinking of good and original ideas? its not like they just thought of a cell with a face that can transform or a bull with two extra tails, they actually put thought into the design of these new pokemon.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • God !!...A sarcophagus with arms...An electric tarantula...A mantis-dragon like thing....A floating green plasma thing...a living red/blue rock...This is awesome !!!..i've been waiting for a tarantula since gen 3...now it's here and that too with electric type !!.They combined two of my favorite things...And that sarcophagus with ghost arms looks amazing..It's on my team for sure....They are great concepts IMO..

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years

• [June 27] OHA SUTA REVEALS NEW POKEMON!?

I'm sorry, the Pokemon quoted all look ridiculous. D=

I dont like those three either. They do some very detailed, but i prefer the other 5.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years

• In some RPGs back in my day, there where battles where you sometimes had to fight controlling 4, nay, 5 characters at a time!

Ahahaha, yes, I know, the standards Final Fantasy RPG formula is to have so many characters on screen at a time that you temporarily lose your sanity and just mash random buttons until you win. I like doing that in other games...I'm just not sure I like it in Pokémon.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years

Sarcasm? (PLEASE!!)

A WILD NOSTALGIC PERSON APPEARED
    THE WILD NOSTALGIC PERSON DOESNT HAVE A GRIP ON REALITY!

What you don't realize is you are too obsessed with what Pokemon used to be. You need to accept change. You will come to love the new pokemon and changes or you will stop playing the franchise. There will always be people that will enjoy it while you say "THEY RAN OUT OF IDEARS"

Also: Its a freaking Lizard with an axe for a head, and a freaking Sarcophagus! How is that not thinking of good and original ideas? its not like they just thought of a cell with a face that can transform or a bull with two extra tails, they actually put thought into the design of these new pokemon.

*thumbs up* I mean I doubt you'll be listened to but thanks for trying!! People just love to complain and then will complain about how what they're complaining about isn't enough like what they used to be complaining about until they have something else to complain about on the basis of their past complaints will always be the best...

Anyways the green plasma thing is really starting to grow on me, it's cute but kind of freaky in a mysterious sort of thing. Wish I could say the same for the spiky thing next to it =\ But it's the first Pokemon besides maybe Munna that I don't like so far and neither of them are in any way going to ruin the game for me.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years

...and you guys are running out of insults.

[documentary]As you can see here, this is a prime example of nostalgia clouding one's view. See how this pathetic creature will attempt to return again and explain (but fail, mind you) how he is right. Of course, as soon as we present proof (all of the original 151 bar like four Pokemon), they will scurry away back to their 8-bit world and hug their pikachu dolls for comfort.[/documentary]

Calder said:
    Obviously he didn't because he was wrong and I was right also that is a fact it is not racist okay he misspelled the word and that is a word Japanese people use alot (its like the most common word) so yeah don't be all pissy because of other stuff and learn to shut up when you are in no way, shape, or form involved... and you were wrong so suck it
    Bro, go and learn your own language before criticising someone else's, kthx.

Last edited:

Years
  • Well, I've had all night to think about it (stupid insomnia), and I've come to the conclusion that I like where GameFreak is going. A lot of people have been complaining recently that Pokémon games are too similar - same old storylines, same old Gyms, same old everything - and they seem to have risen to the challenge. Black and White don't look or feel anything like any of the past Generations, and I like that. They'll be entirely new games, instead of revamped expansion packs. =]

As for the Pokémon revealed...they're growing on me. I really want to see what their proper sprites look like, especially for Ononokusu (Dragon), Desukaan (Sarcophagus) and Denchura (Electric Spider!). I really, really hope Ononokusu is Bug/Dragon. *crosses fingers*

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Okay I'm not going to like, Triple Battles, moving sprites and the zooming in and our totally reminds me of Digimon Dusk and Dawn! :/

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
  • You guys are taking her waaaaaaaay too seriously. She's being Snooki, like, honestly. I'm sure there's some point of honesty, but to me, I think it's a joke...

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
  • Obviously he didn't because he was wrong and I was right also that is a fact it is not racist okay he misspelled the word and that is a word Japanese people use alot (its like the most common word) so yeah don't be all pissy because of other stuff and learn to shut up when you are in no way, shape, or form involved... and you were wrong so suck it
    "You said 'cool', but I bet you meant 'cute', because that's what everybody from your country says!" is racist, buddy.

Also, you can't even speak English properly and you're telling someone from Japan how to speak their language?

I find you pretty laughable, kid. I love that I talk to you in a reasonable tone yet you throw a massive fit and call me names. It's amusing.

For future reference, it's "a lot". That's a phrase we use a lot in English, so why don't you know that, huh?

Except that you told a person from Japan that he was using his own language wrong when you can't even use basic grammar. fail.
    Oh god, I'm so glad I'm not the only person who sees this.
    I'm not lookin' to start trouble but smart-ass miscorrections annoy me to no end.

Last edited:

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
  • Well, I've had all night to think about it (stupid insomnia), and I've come to the conclusion that I like where GameFreak is going. A lot of people have been complaining recently that Pokémon games are too similar - same old storylines, same old Gyms, same old everything - and they seem to have risen to the challenge. Black and White don't look or feel anything like any of the past Generations, and I like that. They'll be entirely new games, instead of revamped expansion packs. =]

Really? If anything these past few reveals have confirmed to me that it's just going to be RSEDPPl's story all over again. The Pokemon seem to be a fair bit of an improvement of last Gens though.

Also no Triple Battles kthnx. Very few people even care about double battles.

Also itt people criticise nostalgia's lack of argument, while themselves just say "stfu old man".

Years
  • Yeah I don't need to use punctuation if I don't want to and besides he said kakoii not kakkoii smart ass he was wrong okay? So fling that up your smart ass.

You are getting unnecessarily abusive. You made a mistake, and we called you out on it. Missing one letter out of a word is not as big an error as mistaking it for a different word altogether.

On topic: I'm really hoping that purple and red rock Pokemon is an evolution of Probopass. That would just be awesome.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
  • I'm really hoping that purple and red rock Pokemon is an evolution of Probopass. That would just be awesome.
    Oh wow, to see Probopass get badass? That would just be amazing.

I'd use it.

That art work sucks who drew it a little kid or you? oh wait thats the same thing my fault.
    Lol, no. It was the first result when I searched DeviantArt for a picture.

Also that attempt at an 'insult'? Undeniable evidence you're still in Primary/Elementary School.
    Nobody's even talking about that anymore and you're still being a whiny little baby.

Years
  • OH SNAP CALDER IS SUCH A BADASS! /eye roll

Yeah, a Probopass evolution would be pretty damn sweet. I love Nosepass and Probopass, but I also love that rock thing. So I hope they're all related!

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
  • Assuming it's not in the Nosepass line, what types do you think?

Maybe Steel-Rock or something?

Edit: Just realized Probopass is Rock-Steel already. . .

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Hah, I just love all of them. They're just all so awesome, with metal bits and stuff. I dunno, maybe they don't feel like Pokemon, but they kinda do...particularly the RSE ones that I grew up with. :O

Evolution of Nosepass would be bad. I never liked him. @_@ The guy looks pretty kickass though, so I'm hoping not that typing. That gives him huge Fighting and Ground weaknesses, and that's not good when the latter is one of the most common moves in the (current) metagame, Earthquake. I hope pure rock. =|

AND CALDER, MY MAN. YOU INSULTED SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET, HOW COOL! :O

Years
  • Assuming it's not in the Nosepass line, what types do you think?

Maybe Steel-Rock or something?

Hmm. I'd say Rock/Psychic, but Lunatone and Solrock already have that covered...I'm trying to think of something unique and failing. um um um. ROCK-GRASS YEAH THERE WE GO. And it can be called Mossrock or something despite its lack of moss. >.>

Back