• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [June 27] OHA SUTA REVEALS NEW POKEMON!?

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
  • Haha, if only it had moss anywhere at all on it.

I can't help but feel Rock-Steel, even if that's what Probopass is.
    It could MAYBE pull off Steel-Dragon?

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
  • To be honest I don't think the purple and red one looks anything like Nosepass/probopass. I also don't think it looks really dragon like.. D:

I'd go with steel and fire?
    Why's it have to be rock at all :) it doesnt' look much like a rock.

Edit: Also, the more I look at it the more I despise Doryuuzu...it really is an ugly pokemon to me :S

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • If it turns out to be totally unrelated to Nosepass/Probopass (tbh I was just looking at the colour scheme) then I'd be slightly disappointed...unless they announced it was a Dragon. I think I'm warming to that idea more than the Probopass one now...

Dr. Faustus

I am >9000. I am 31337.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    They look okay for me.
    Except Hihidaruma.

Ononokusu and Desukaraan are pretty awesome in my book. I hope they'll be good for competitive battling.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • Hey can Ononokusu(the dragon bug thing) be a fossil pokemon ??...it appears quite ancient to me.yr thoughts ??

Dr. Faustus

I am >9000. I am 31337.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    Hm... If they DO add triple battles, there must be a size limit, like in the teams of PMD. I don't want to battle a little kid with Dialga, Palkia and Origin Forme Giratina out at the same time.

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
  • Hm... If they DO add triple battles, there must be a size limit, like in the teams of PMD. I don't want to battle a little kid with Dialga, Palkia and Origin Forme Giratina out at the same time.

what do you mean "If they DO add triple battles"? Triple battles are definitely in the game. its been confirmed.

But i am sure they would have some kind of rules...for multiplayer and comps etc but i think for the general story line you could use any pokemon you want for a triple battle :) Just like Double Battles

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2015
    What the heck is a Sarcophagus? Why do all you people like him? Why????!!
    IMO below average designs, but I like the goth one and the yellow dragon.

We'll see when we have good pictures of them.
    Gen V, so far so good.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    What the heck is a Sarcophagus? Why do all you people like him? Why????!!
    IMO below average designs, but I like the goth one and the yellow dragon.

We'll see when we have good pictures of them.
    Gen V, so far so good.

It's like a coffin for Egyptian Kings that would be buried in pyramids to mark their resting place like a big tombstone.

And it's one of the better look ones in my opinion.

The Goth one is the worst.

hack1

Dragon Green
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    Triple Battles O.o

Yesterday I was like "Hahaha, they are going to make triple battles! xD"

I see no point on it. Plus, new Pokemon look ugly... Maybe it's just the blurry pics.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Don't forget strategy to battling will be gone in triple battling.

You could have a Fire, Water and Grass type, eech with two different Attack Types, and you'll probably win.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
  • No, strategy will likely be increased tenfold, like in a traditional RPG.
    It paves the way for classes and arch-types, such as attackers, defenders, healers, etc.
    There will be many more support type moves this generation, I think. Attacks that buff or heal other members, like Helping Hand and whatnot.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2015
    It's like a coffin for Egyptian Kings that would be buried in pyramids to mark their resting place like a big tombstone.

And it's one of the better look ones in my opinion.

The Goth one is the worst.

Well I love the Goth one the most and the sarcophagus thingy the least.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I was hoping to see Gears evolved form. Also, with the addition of the sarcophagus, we now have two inanimate object-based Pokemon... #notagoodsign even though I love them both.

Back