• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [June 27] OHA SUTA REVEALS NEW POKEMON!?

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
    This is the best generation yet... I can't wait to learn their actual types. They all loo k so good. My favorite so far is the Drill Mole and the Ecto-Plasma Bear, and the Gothic-Looking Medicham Girl!

you forgot to mention your Tarantula!!! =O heehee jk jk i only kidd around ^^

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Oh, and my Tarantula! Lolz,. but seriously once you get over the shock you start to embrace them. I can't fing one that I don't care for except for maybe the small mole.

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    Well I'm certainly open to change, but everything I've seen so far for Gen 5 has been a big disappointment to me. But now after seeing this, the triple battles and the new Pokemon I have to say that this may be the first time that I'm not going to bother buying the new games.
    Every Gen 5 Pokemon looks horrible, triple battles will be too crowded, the two Gyms they've shown us look stupid and I just really don't like what I've seen from the trailers so far.

Ok maybe I'm being too hasty. I'm going to wait it out, I'm going to wait until we see more Pokemon before I make my final decision. I'm not getting my hopes up though as it all looks crap to me so far but I've been a Pokemon fan for nearly 12 years, I have to at least give it a try :(

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
    Well I'm certainly open to change, but everything I've seen so far for Gen 5 has been a big disappointment to me. But now after seeing this, the triple battles and the new Pokemon I have to say that this may be the first time that I'm not going to bother buying the new games.
    Every Gen 5 Pokemon looks horrible, triple battles will be too crowded, the two Gyms they've shown us look stupid and I just really don't like what I've seen from the trailers so far.

Ok maybe I'm being too hasty. I'm going to wait it out, I'm going to wait until we see more Pokemon before I make my final decision. I'm not getting my hopes up though as it all looks crap to me so far but I've been a Pokemon fan for nearly 12 years, I have to at least give it a try :(

GameFreak may have dug that trench for us, barely altering the formula with each new title and then pulling a few too many changes all at once... no wonder there are so many grumbles.

I'm more of an "If it ain't broke" kinda guy, Pokémon ain't broke. It's like gluing glitter and feathers to a mug, the mug did it's job... it still does, it just looks retarded doing it now.

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
    Years
    Well triple battles seem like an interesting addition. I like Double Battles, so I'll probably like Triple Battles too.

As for the Pokemon, I've seen better, but it's not like there isn't a generation with ugly or weird looking Pokemon. That is of course an opinion, so please do not argue with me about this. Besides, I mostly judge Pokemon on what they can do and not how they look. If they look cool or cute, that's just a bonus.

I don't really like judging things before I actually play them for myself, so I'll just have to wait for the game to come out before I can really talk.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
    Years
    I really don't like the newer pokemon i saw, but I really like the gameplay. I think it might be good(that roller coaster looked interesting XD)
    Also, it looks like you can connect to the computer for something..? Maybe just Wifi again. We'll see! (:<

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    Everyone has their own opinions. I like the idea of triple battles, but it does look really crowded. 6 of the new pokemon shown are neat. The green germ thing and the drama queen one are ugly in my opinion.

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
    yeah i'm starting to like them all already xDDD
    but still yeah.. i guess the Shock was just too much for me to handle..
    i mean ALL that information in the last hour or so just really took me by surprise
    but i'm sure within the next 9 months when it's released where i am.. i'd probably already
    have fallen in love with more than Half of the Isshu Dex =D i'm just a little not too sure about
    that sarcophagus yet.. just Inanimate Objects don't tick for me in Pokemon Games =\
    oh well i'm sure, like i said, i'll get over that in no time =)

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    Wait, triple battles? Are they insane? jfc I hope there isn't more than one of them in the game. That would get really old, really fast.

As for the Pokémon...I like the look of the green one with the red...um...face-fins? He looks like a boss. The rest...I'll have to wait to see their Typings. They are certainly unusual but um...they also look a bit...drawn by children. Especially that one in the black dress. She just looks like a bad doodle. :|

ETA - I like the purple one with the red whatevers sticking out of it in the second pic, too. He looks Nosepass-unusual.

ETA2 - Shimama back-sprite! SO CUTE. <3

In some RPGs back in my day, there where battles where you sometimes had to fight controlling 4, nay, 5 characters at a time!

My opinion on the new pokes:

Urg, that weird ghost thingy looks like a possessed stick figure from (hopefully) picture quality, the mole looks interesting (and does more justice for moles the Diglett ever did), the rest I am unsure about...

Years
    Finally I get my mole Pokemon, thanks a bunch Gamefreak. Let's see now, did that spider thingy have 8 legs? NO! ONLY 4!

No tarantula, damn you Gamefreak I hate you, you...you...it is RUINED FOREVER!

*Tooks a glimpse of Dragon looking thingy*

I will always love you Gamefreak and always have...

...what?

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    yeah i'm starting to like them all already xDDD
    but still yeah.. i guess the Shock was just too much for me to handle..
    i mean ALL that information in the last hour or so just really took me by surprise
    but i'm sure within the next 9 months when it's released where i am.. i'd probably already
    have fallen in love with more than Half of the Isshu Dex =D i'm just a little not too sure about
    that sarcophagus yet.. just Inanimate Objects don't tick for me in Pokemon Games =\
    oh well i'm sure, like i said, i'll get over that in no time =)

its a creepy black ghost hand coming out of the Sarcophagus!

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
    Years
    What IS that dragon-mantis looking thing!? I would LOVE that Pokemon to death! Must...get..that..Pokemon...for the rest of the Pokemon, THEY LOOK WEIRD, PERIOD. Seriously, a Pokemon that looks like a girl? Really?

This announcement was too shocking for me...I was running out of breath when looking at the new Pokemon XP

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
    DId you see how the male character changed forms when he stepped acrss the barrier? What if you can customize you're appearance while playing on the internet?

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    DId you see how the male character changed forms when he stepped acrss the barrier? What if you can customize you're appearance while playing on the internet?

thats exactly what you can do. It changes you into your Multiplayer Wifi Avatar.

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
    Finally I get my mole Pokemon, thanks a bunch Gamefreak. Let's see now, did that spider thingy have 8 legs? NO! ONLY 4!

No tarantula, damn you Gamefreak I hate you, you...you...it is RUINED FOREVER!

*Tooks a glimpse of Dragon looking thingy*

I will always love you Gamefreak and always have...

...what?

AHHAHA! that was either funny.. or you're bipolar -^^- jk jk
    if it DID have 4 legs... it's even less than a Spider than Ariados was XDDD

Back