• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [June 27] OHA SUTA REVEALS NEW POKEMON!?

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
    spider = Ariados evo
    Rock thingy = Nosepass alt evo
    ???

they all look really good, and this new 3 on 3 thing is getting me curious about 3 on 3 wifi battles

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    Jynx is a girl, I thought some pedo went out in lipstick. jk

Mummy pokemon thingy is awesome as well as Mantis Dragon, and we finally get a mole that actually looks like a mole finally. The others are...stupid as said before They're running out of ideas fast, whats next? a clown that looks like jynx ate Mr.mime and barfed him up...

Years
    Not sure how I feel about 3 on 3 battles, might be confusing. Also, im not really liking these new pokemon. Maybe I will when clearer pics are up. But right now, im not that impressed.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Dragon-Axe and the mole are looking to be great Pokemon. The more I see them, the more I like them. At first, I didn't like any of the ones revealed in this, but now that I take a closer look at them, they're pretty darn awesome. Especially Dragon-Axe.

Triple battles are going to be interesting. Sometimes strategies for double-battles are difficult to think of, and triple battles will make it even harder. But that will actually be more fun.

In some RPGs back in my day, there where battles where you sometimes had to fight controlling 4, nay, 5 characters at a time!
    Those were the days.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Three on three battles!? NO! Nintendo! You suck! Pokemon is Ruined FOREVER!

Enough with the jokes, now personally, I like it. It seems like a whole new angle to battles, and require a different strategy. I also like the pokemon designs, too. However, I do wonder what is up with the Shooter command. Can't wait to see it.

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
    8 legs would make the sprite really crowded and jumbled.
    So, 4 legged spiders are fine with me.
    Hopefully CoroCoro or GF or whoever will release the art for these pokemon, I'd like to see them in a less-confusing manner. Also, the sprites this gen aren't of the HIGHEST quality (considering they're always moving), so the legit art would be very helpful at this point.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I'm starting to like them more, though they don't look like Pokemon. The yellow-green dragon (or lizard?) seems to be the best imo.

Triple battles are ok I guess, can't imagine having three huge Pokemon on the circle space still...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I think the Taranula is perfection... I've always thought spiders had too many legs anyway :P

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    they all look fake, except the baby mole& that totally badass golden thing with blades on each side XD

and triple battles i knew it :D i said in gen3 "just wait they will have triple battles next" lol

quilkien

Lazy Bones
    Years
    3 vs 3 battles?!?!?! This is outrageous!!!! >=(

When do I get my 6 vs 6?!!?!?
    :P

The pokemon are eh, but it's not like they're going to be on my team so I'm not going to complain about them.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Omg these pokemon look great :D. I still need to see the front of the pokemon that's has there back sprite showing though. Can't wait till we get some official artwork or something in for these pokes. The only thing I don't see the point in is triple battles...that's a little extreme. Am also wondering with this "shooter" option does. Hopefully its not like some peoples avatars and sig where the male and female thrainers are holding guns xD.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    It looks really fan made...I mean if you look at alot of these they look like the creatures from Ben 10 (The Crytal guy in the middle of the middle pic and the one next to the mole in the left pic) etc etc... I'm not trusting this until its proven true at such time I shall hang thy self... Shooter sounds cool but I wonder what it is...

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
    i think Mr. Axe-Dragon is gonna be this Gen Dragonite/Garchomp
    not that its the lvl 30 evolve then lvl 55 evolve (although it might)
    but in the sense that EVERYONE! is gonna have on in their Party =\
    Over-Used Gallery here you come Senior Axe-Dragon -^^-

Back