• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2007
    Aww poor alarm clock u.u Though I can relate. I had one when I was younger, that made that made annoying 4 short beeps, then a gap, then repeated. Over and over @-@ It broke at one point and it didn't turn off. I had to take out the battery. Strangely, my alarm and alarm sound has changed and yet I still react to that old alarm sound. I only found out as a clock in a movie had the same alarm sound and made me jump @_@

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Dude, my mom made me go to bed at 1am last night...> >;; talk about embarrassment. It's summer vacation, I'm supposed to be staying up all night and chatting..> <;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2007
    Raiyna said:
    Dude, my mom made me go to bed at 1am last night...> >;; talk about embarrassment. It's summer vacation, I'm supposed to be staying up all night and chatting..> <;;

Summer vacation u.u wish I was on one right now. I meant to be doing my work, yet I had a call from my parents and boyfriend, both of whom are cryingt u.u I don't know what to do. I'm stuck in the middle. @-@

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2007
    Raiyna said:
    Wait, why are they crying? Do you mind telling us? Did something bad happen??

Thank you so much for caring. It's difficult to explain as it puts both my mum and my boyfriend's personal problems in the open, which I don't want to do. But to put it simply, one of them is ill and thinks it will be better if I stay with them instead of going to see the other. The other has been very upset recently as their life has changed for the better, but they are finding it really difficult coping with the change. I organised to go see them for the first time since the change occured, a long time ago. They are really looking forward to it. But now they know the other may ask me to stay, they are getting upset again. I don't know whether to stay or go u.u

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Well, it all depends. Do they live near to each other so you can see both? And if one asks you to stay, kindly say "no" because you have to go see the other. But, like I said, it depends. If your mum is seriously ill, then I'd go see her and just be fine with calling my bf. But then again, if your bf really wants to see you, atleast go visit him once or twice. I'm sure if you told your mum or bf that you wanted to go see the other that they'd understand. Atleast you aren't leaving them for a really long time.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2007
    lol basically it's my bf who's ill and my mum who is just missing me. hence why it's hard nn; they aren't living close together. I have paid alot for this trip to see my mum.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Then go see your mum ^ ^ Oh, snap..I read it wrong...O O;; Gomen nasai, gomen nasai!!! T.T Remember like I said before, you could always call your bf to check up on him. ^ ^;; I..guess that'd work...o o;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2007
    Raiyna said:
    Then go see your mum ^ ^ Oh, snap..I read it wrong...O O;; Gomen nasai, gomen nasai!!! T.T Remember like I said before, you could always call your bf to check up on him. ^ ^;; I..guess that'd work...o o;;

Lol it's ok. I left it open as it was easier to tell that way. Hmm well at least you have given me an idea. I'll talk to him properly soon. Hopefully everything will be ok. Thank you so much. As I said before you are truly kind for helping a stranger *hugs*

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Crap, I'm blushing..again..why do I have to be so nice..? T.T

Nah, 'tis no problem. I'm just being nice so that I'd hopefully restore a few things I've broken. ^ ^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back