• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just another trainer story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    if theres room...

Name - AJ
    Age - 12
    Gender - male
    Occupation - Ex-leauge Champ, trainer
    Personality - Very shy, Doesnt like to be with other people, he hides secrets and runs from Social events, so summing it up he is a Shy,Gothic little boy.

Description - https://img163.imageshack.us/my.php?image=roninnl0.jpg

History - Will reveal in time
    Starter Pokemon - Charmander, (If a veteran has to have a starter)
    RP Sample - AJ walked down the dark street, he could barley see his own hands, he was somewhat scared of the dark, one of the deep, dark secrets he kept to himself. After what seemed like an hour he reached where he had been heading, a lone building, shut down and elusive, he opened the door and found a blanket he had left on the ground, he curled up and fell asleep.

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
    Years
  • Ok we're all set to go unless Jae reposts here. If Jae does, then Haunted Angel will not be able to be one of the 3 starting trainers. All your RP Samples are pretty good (except for Midnight_Dragon249 because there was none), Haunted Angel needs to work a little bit on spelling and grammar, but nothing too bad. All others are still welcome to join but not as a starting trainer.

Oh, I can add one now if I need to. I just couldn't think of anything right then.

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Name - Sakura Katsuno
    Age - 14
    Gender - Female
    Occupation - Veteran Trainer
    Personality - Sakura is not the type of girl that likes attention. She's quite the silent type, though once you get to know her, she'll crack you up. Though even before you get to know her, if something makes her mad, she'd burst out in anger. You can rely on her always, for she wouldn't dare to do anything to disrespect you, unless, she really dislikes you.
    Description - Don't be surprised when you see Sakura looking depressed, that's her neutral face. She has a necklace of lapis lazuli around her neck. Her straight black hair flowing past her shoulders are usually tied back in a ponytail with her tangerine-orange ribbon. She stands 5'3" tall, being a bit shorter than average, she's also a bit underweight, though you can't seem to see it. She wears usual blue denim jeans, with a thin orange belt around them.
    History - Living in Celadon City in and extended family with her parents, grandparents, and siblings, she's used to not getting what she's wanted. Sakura is a daughter among four other children, of which she was never envious of. She had been studying Pokémon for a while, and has mixed feelings about going away from home. Her family finally convinced her to go. She went, although still doubtful. Sakura was going to miss her grandparents the most, knowing something might happen to them.

Pokemon - Jolteon
    RP Sample -
    Sakura awoke to the chirping sound of their Swablu, Mizuiro. But something else- a noise -was there, drumming into her ears. She couldn't find out what, but as she stood up, Sakura recognized it as the sound of sliding doors. She got up and rolled her futon, a bit noisily, rather, so she can wake up Yuki, too. It didn't work. "Citrus, would you mind waking up Lime and the others? I'll wake up this." Sakura whispered to the Torchic, pointing at Yuki. The Torchic nodded.

She took out a pillow from the closet and dropped it on her sister's head. It wouldn't have hurt, unless, if it were one of those traditional Japanese wooden pillows. Which it was. Yuki shuffled, pretending she was still asleep. But she couldn't stand it anymore, for Sakura was poking at her ribs. Finally, she woke up and poked Sakura back. Sakura kept poking. "I'll stop poking you if you poke Cobalt," she said. "Bad deal. I'll take it anyway." Yuki was now shaking Cobalt, a Pachirisu in deep slumber. "Ew," she whispered. "What?" "He's drooling." Yuki laughed. "Okay, shut up. I just heard some floorboards creaking, and some sliding doors." Sakura told her. "You-" "I'm NOT making this up." She scurried over with Citrus, who was back, to the sliding door of their room. Immediately, Citrus fell into her arms, and started whimpering. In a weird chicken-ish way. "Bandits," Sakura mouthed.

(edited, if you don't mind.)

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Name - Alexander Holito
    Age - 16
    Gender - male
    Occupation - veteran trainer
    Personality - Alexander is very mysterious. He keeps to himself almost all the time. If you manage to earn his trust then you have it for a very long time. Unless you wrong him. Then its ten times as hard to earn his trust. He is very complex and it is hard to figure him out.
    Description - Same as above. As long as I have a brief idea of what your character looks like, it's fine.
    History - Alexander grew up in Pallet Town until he was 14. Then left on his journey at the age of 14. Leaving with his faithful Squirtle he received from Professer Oak. Two years of training, he has returned at the request of Professer Oak to assist the new trainers in their journey.
    Pokemon - Wartortle, Pikachu, and two Eevees
    RP Sample -

(using an old one if you dont mind)

Shou walked down the streets of the small town. Humans and other creatures were scurrying about their business. Selling their items. Shouts of Bargains entered his ears. But Shou continued on. He was not interested in foolish items. He was a Demon. Of human appearance, yes, and he was always like that. He needed not lesser nutrients. His white Cloak and hood appeared not to be touched by the dirt and filth of the street. His face was soft in appearance and comforting. He seemed kind enough, his baritone voice kindly refusing all the offers handed to him. Thanking the shop keepers for their kindness and all.

Then, a small child ran into Shou and fell over. Shou kneeled down to pick the child from the street floor. The smile and soft features were still on his face. But the eyes had changed tone into a darker, crueler, colder yet the eyes burning with rage. The Childs happy face turned to that of horror and ran off like he had seen a ghost.

The villagers looked oddly at Shou, and Shou took his hood off of his head, his face was back to normal, kind and comforting. The villagers seeing the face saw nothing wrong, and thus came to the conclusion that the child had probably imagined something. Life returned to normal.

For the moment, he will allow the lesser filth to run free in the lands of Ordek. But soon, Shou will claim his true title, Kurayami no Shou, so as to declare dominance over the living and the dead alike. Control the past and the present and thus dominate the Future with the choking alliance of Darkness and Fire.

ryuhooh_rayquaza

The ninja of the shadows...
    Years
  • Name -Lancer Drago
    Age -14
    Gender -Male
    Occupation - Ex-league champ
    Personality - energetic , Doesn't talk much unless he's giving commands.Loves his pokemon.Has alot of stamina.
    Description -
    Just another trainer story.
    Note that he is a 5'9'' and has blue hair. you can see the clothes in the picture but you might not notice the kitana's on his left and right side.Has a green left eye and a blue right eye.
    History -He was the Champion before Lance , his own brother in law (lancer's sister got married to his brother.)took him on. he was no match for lance but after 4 years of training ..... he wants payback...........and will not stop until he wins back his title.
    Pokemon - Charizard , Pikachu , Glacia , Salamence , Lucario,Milotic
    RP Sample - "Lancer what the heck are you doing!? Don't go .... You'll die saving her!" Lancer's sister said.".......Then I'll die trying............."He jumped into the pit that was called the underworld , but was really nothing but lava , that's why he had to save her or she , the one that he loves , Shi , will die and he will not be able to bear it...... That's when he saw her still falling."SHIIIIIIIIII!" he yelled. He had sent out his Salamence to save her. When it caught her though , it missed Lancer...... and that's when hope was about to be lost.

Lancer woke up in a hospital bed , all wrapped up with bandages and chanseys and blisseys trying to heal him. They told him he had burns on his right arm and was seen hitting boulders while he was falling.Thirty minutes later he was let out and saw Shi there. "....Shi" he said with tears swelled up in his eyes. "I will never leave you again , I promise." "Thank you , Lancer-kun" then they had a passionate long kiss that made Lancer feel happy again.

But that was 2 years ago ..... Shi was dead now , and he would avenge her death by doing what the murderer did to her , kill him , and he knew who it was it was..., "Lance......I.....WILL.....KILL YOU!!!!" he shouted angrily and crazily.He decided , he won't kill him , no, he will take the place as champion back......and then he'll have granted the wish that Shi wished for , for him to become Champion.

Last edited:

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Spots Open

ryuhooh_rayquaza, your whole character is too good... Midnight you don't have to post one. I'll just accept everyone because no one's TOO bad. ash jr. you need to break down your words into sentences more. I'm not going to be too strict here.

Anyway... Starting now.

"Wake up."

A muffled moan responded from beneath a pillow.

"Luke, wake up."

"5 more minutes..." Lucas grumbled.

"5 MORE MINUTES UNTIL THE BUS LEAVES TO PALLET AND THEN YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT BUS WHICH DOESN'T COME UNTIL 20 MORE MINUTES!"

Lucas threw the pillow to the side and sat up almost instantly. He was dressed in casual clothes so that he would not need to change in the morning. A relatively small backpack was by the bedside as he picked it up and swung it around his shoulder. He rushed down the stairs, grabbed a banana and ran off.

The person who had been attempting to wake Lucas up was his older sister, as she couldn't help but laugh.

His mother's head peeked from the top of her newspaper.

"Why did you send him off so early?" She asked.

Lucas's sister looked at her mother and smiled. Mrs. Gate couldn't help but force a chuckle.

"Oh dang... I have to wait 20 minutes for the next bus." Lucas groaned. He looked up at the electronic display at the bus stop. It said 'Next Bus arrives in 20 minutes.'

'Might as well check my stuff.' Lucas thought. He swung his backpack over his shoulder and searched through his belongings. A water bottle, a couple of changes of clothes, a Pokegear and Pokenav, some snacks and most important of all, his Nintendo DS.

He took out his DS and put in 'Mario Kart DS' and took a seat on the bench while he waited for the bus to come.

Last edited:

ryuhooh_rayquaza

Years
  • OOC:Thanks for the compliment on my sign up. Note that my RP sample has nothing to do with the story.

"Lancer!Time to wake up!" Yelled his roommate
    "5 more minutes...... *snore*"He replied
    his roommate hit him with a mallet bigger than his head, and it hurt baaad.
    "OW!Owowowow okay okay! I'll go check to see if I got everything!"he replied again. He made sure that he had his pack of powerades and gatorades , his clothes , his Pokemon , but he completely made sure that he had his pokemon mystery dungeon blue and mario kart with him for his DS... " Oh yeah I almost forgot my Pokemon Diamond Version!" he yelled in surprise. His roommate threw from upstairs and Lancer caught it. "Thanks!" "No problem!" Lancer turned on his Mario Kart and played it on WiFi... "Ah nothing beats WiFi connection."

He went to the bus stop and saw another boy around his age playing Mario Kart.He sat next to him and asked if he wanted to play WiFi so that they can race."Whoever wins gets 20 Pokedollars."
    OOC:pokedollars is the money in the pokemon world.

Last edited:

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
  • (WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE AND MARIO CART DS? Kidding, its okay.)

"Mind if I sit here?" Rain asks, taking a seat at the bus stop, she lies her head back while she waits for the bus, and sighs. This is going to be a long journey ahead, she thinks, looking up at the sky. I'm as willing as anyone to forgive and forget what happened on Cerise Island, but I don't know what happened to Lance after the incident, now I'm stuck here.

ryuhooh_rayquaza

Years
  • "Sure no problem." I said to the girl. For some reason , it felt like I knew her."So,uh, what's your name?" I asked. I didn't know if I should be angry or content about it , but for some reason......I felt like she knew Lance, my brother-in-law.....

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • "UNCLE! Where did the pokeballs go!?!" Alexander yelled as he searched for the three pokeballs they were giving away today. "Stupid old man! Can't keep anything in check. Expecially something this important!" He searched high and low for the pokeballs.

"FOUND THEM!" An old crackly voice rang out from the next room. "They were in the den. Right next to your Pikachu." The wrinkly old man smiled. "Well now. What do you think Alexander. Do you think we will get another Ash or Gary?" The voice spoke again as Professer Oak walked around the corner into the room.

"I dont know Uncle. I'm just glad I'm not the rookie this year. So why have you really called me back here after a year? I have come a far way uncle. I have 4 badges and it takes many two years to travel that far."

"Well Alex, I want you to watch over these three new trainers on thier journey. I am getting to old for this job. And I want you to travel with them and give me information on how progress. How fast or slow they progress. I need to make one last big discovery before I retire. I dont have a great amount of time left on this Earth, and I need to spend sometime with you all, my family. I.."

"Uncle," Alexander interrupted. "We want you to spend time with us. I will gladly go." Alexander spoke as his Pikachu ran in and jumped to his shoulder. "Yes Pikachu, we are heading back out soon." Alexander smiled and his Pikachu started to jump up and down in excitement. "So, how long am I traveling with them?"

"When they reach Pewter, you can part ways. I just need information on they begining of thier journey." The old man sighed. "Thank you Alex. Its greatly appriciated."

"For all the things you have done for me. Dont worry about it. I would do anything. You gave me my first pokemon. Who knows, It might even be fun!" Alexander chuckled.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
  • "Oh yes, I'm sorry, I'm Rain Skylark," Rain says introducing herself with a slight bow. He looks familiar, but I might just be imagining things, unless... she thinks, remembering someone she had seen once in Viridian City. "Do you know, Lance?" she asks, bowing her head slightly.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Warning 1
    Please make all posts one paragraph minimum.

ryuhooh_rayquaza

Years
  • Then it came back to me....This was Rain Skylark , Lance's friend that I've heard about from him. She suddenly asked me if I knew him. "Why , yes .... I'm his brother-in-law.His brother married my sister." I didn't know what to think , it was all mixed feelings again."Oh yeah, my name's Lancer." Here I was at first challenging a kid to a race on mario kart , the next , finding out that a girl sitting next to me was Lance's friend."Lance has talked about you alot at the wedding party. I even started to think that you two were , you know , girlfriend and boyfriend!" I laughed at the memory , this was an unexpected outburst of humor , but it felt good...

Last edited:

DragonQueenRachel

Years
  • Rain might've smiled a little bit, but either it wasn't in her nature, or the memory of Lance had more of an effect on her than you know. "There was a point when that might've happened, a point when I thought I had fallen in love," she says, a tear rolling down her cheek, but she brushes it away. "This isn't the place to discuss this, but there is a war going on, Lancer, a secret war that divided us," she says, and then clinches her fists. "Its Agatha's fault, that woman, she poisoned his mind," she says, and just breaks down into sobbs.

ryuhooh_rayquaza

Years
  • OOC: O where r u?!? we're waitin for u!

He didn't know what to do . He dug into his pack and gave her a tissue to dry her eyes. "It's okay.......It's okay. I assure you that Lance will be back to normal....And maybe we'll defeat Agatha if you're going where I'm going , or if you're starting your journey." I was about to cry .... but I held it and my pride of not crying in front of others. But, I didn't know if we can get him to return to the good side." Just don't cry, please , we've only just met and alot of people on the bus will see you like this.Here , if it makes you feel any better, here's a pokemon that he wanted to give you when it was your birthday. I don't know when your b-day is so here. It's a larvitar. It's still registered in his name but it'll automatically go to yours when you hold and release it. I think the note is for you too." I told her. I handed the pokeball to her and was hoping that she wouldn't cry when the bus came , or else everyone would think I did something to make her cry.

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • OOC: ryuhooh_rayquaza, please. If your going to post on OOC, Use real words. Seriously do you know how annoying it is seeing that in a RP section. Come on.

IC: Walking outside, Alexander let his pokemon out of their Pokeballs. "Well guys, while were waiting, want to go see everyone at home?" Alexander asked his pokemon. "From your excitement I will take that as a yes. Come on guys," He spoke as he grabbed His Pikachu and placed him on his shoulder.

"Lets see if you all can keep up!" Yelled as he took off tunning down the road. Keo and Xavier, Alexander's two Eevee's zipped right by him and keeping their pace about ten feet in front of him, while Toise, his Wartortle kept his pace right behind Alexander. At this rate I will get home in about an hour.

Man, its been so long since I've been home...What will they think?
    Alexander thought to himself.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
  • "Thanks," Rain says, taking the pokeball and note, and drying her tears, she places the pokeball at her belt, and sighs, looking towards the sky. Lance, I know there's still good left in you, but I must fight this war, unless the Genocide will begin, and I can only hope that it will be avoided, before its too late for the whole human race. We must stop the Elite, before its too late, she thinks, and shakes her head, brushing her long hair back. "I'll be okay, I just get a little, emotional on that subject."

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • OOC: DQR, we have been warned once already. ONE PARAGRAPH. It may look like one paragraph but a paragraph is five to eight sentences. You have three. I do not want this closed and I am pretty sure O doesn't want it closed since he made it so please. POST MORE, or dont post. Thank you.

ryuhooh_rayquaza

Years
  • "I understand.I was holding back my emotions so that my pride wouldn't wash away with it. But now I know that I can't hold it in all the time heheh." I realized we were talking for ten minutes. I decided to let my pokemon excercise."Come on out! All of you!" Ever single one of my pokemon came out of their respective pokeballs ... and my pikachu hopped out of my bag."Alright everyone go ahead and play! Meet back here in ten minutes!" Every one of them left to play across the street at the park. Finally feeling like the gloominess and the sadness was down , I sat down and waited next to Rain and the other kid I didn't know for the bus.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Slowing his pace, Alexander arrived at the front door of a home in Pallet. "Alright guys, come on back." Alexander called back his Eevee's and his Wartortle. Pikachu stayed sitting on his shoulder. He reached up to knock on the door but the door flew open and a little girl about the age of 8 jumped up and hugged Alexander.

"Alexander! What are you doing home? Aren't you sopposed to be on your trip thing?" The little girl spoke. Alexander placed her back on the ground.

"Well Alexandria, Uncle Oak asked me back home to help him out. I thought I would come home and see you all. Now where is mom?" Alexander asked as he walked in the house past his little sister.

"Mom is in the kitchen. Its really good to have you home," the girl said as she hugged her brother one more time.

Alex walked into the kitchen and put his hands in front of his mothers eyes. "Guess who?" He spoke softly. His mother threw his hands back, turned around and hugged her son.

"Alexander Michel Holito! What are you doing home? Your sopposed to be out on your journey!" His mother yelled at him hugging him tightly.

"Yes mother I know. Uncle asked me back to help with the new trainers and I heeded him call and came back. He wants me to keep an eye on them until they get to Pewter. But I wanted to come and say hi to you and sis before we left. So I can't stay. But I need to use your computer so I can get his Fearow to fly me back. Love ya mom!" Alexander kissed her cheak and ran down stairs.

He turned on the computer and messaged his Uncle. "Yo Old Man! Send me your Fearow to fly me back!"

"Can I get a please?"

"Will you PLEASE send me Feary?"

"Yes, I am sending him now. Let me know when you get him.

Alexander tapped his foot while the pokeball came in. "Got him! I am on my way!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back