• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Just caught Dialga, one attack, one ball.

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2016
    I used Close Combat with my Infernape once, almost thought I was going to KO Dialga, but didn't. I threw my first Ultra Ball, and the encounter was over.

Anyone else have such an easy time catching Dialga or Palkia?

ihaveaquestion

idonthaveaquestion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2008
    i thought it was extremely ez to catch him... i caught him in like my 3rd try after 1 attack

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I caught Dialga with an Ultra Ball without even attacking I got super Lucky

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    I attacked twice with my gengar, and threw one premier ball, ONE! it was awesome.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Not bad. I once caught a Rayquaza with a Poke Ball after just putting it to sleep. XDD.

DarkMega NT Warrior

Need...more...DarkChips..
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2009
    Do any of you guys have a code to activate the event where you get the Manaphy egg from the guy in the Pokemart? I would really appreciate it if someone could give me a code for this for both Diamond AND Pearl. Thanks a lot if anyone can help!

martijn

HeartGold & Collosseum
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2016
    One Ultra Ball for me and a Flamewheel + Mach Punch from my Infernape Flame :)
    It attacked me only with Metal Claw which is ineffective :)

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Do any of you guys have a code to activate the event where you get the Manaphy egg from the guy in the Pokemart? I would really appreciate it if someone could give me a code for this for both Diamond AND Pearl. Thanks a lot if anyone can help!

Ask for this in the Action Replay thread.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • I did it with pachirisu using super fang twice, then 4 dusk balls later, it was mine (the first 3 were thrown in teh afternoon XD, the 4th was thrown as the night changed over, which caught it.)

Luminous_Reaver

Never good enough
    Years
  • I refuse to catch anything unless it's a female (With little exceptions here and there), and if I don't have any Pokeballs.

Palkia went down with just one pokeball though. I think they made it easy on purpose.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • I refuse to catch anything unless it's a female (With little exceptions here and there), and if I don't have any Pokeballs.
    lol, that's the most retarded thing I've seen on this place all week.

Palkia and Dialga are so easy to catch because of their relatively high catch rates (for legendaries, at least). Catching Dialga/Palkia is ALMOST like catching a level 47 Chatot.

Edit: Since I will be soft resetting for a shiny Dialga (and eventually Palkia), this is pretty good news. I can't wait to get it to 1 HP with Bibarel's Super Fang, make it fall asleep with Hypnosis while it tries to hurt my Bronzong, and then catching it with a customized Ball with seals. That'll be awesome. It will most likely have an Adamant nature, too! ^^

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    It took me a few attacks, 3 or 4, to get Palkia's HP down, but only one Ultra Ball and I caught him. I wanted to get a shiny Palkia, but I also wanted to catch him and get it over with quickly, so it's a normal one.

agiht

Fo Sho Yadadamean?
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    I caught him without attacking him and with a Pokeball first try. Not kidding

Back