• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Hi! Try to guess who is back? XD
    It's your fave (and only) fruit-named member XD

Kylie-chan said:
    Peachymuffin~! ^_^ *hugs* How are you today? ^0^ It's probably been asked, but what's your favourite song? ^0^
    Hi, I'm really good^^
    I have lots of fave songs but Selena's Dreaming of You is really sweet^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Hi Lucy *hugs* I'm happy to see ya^^

I had kinda fun (even though there was lots of mean people and stuff like that)

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
    PEACHY!!!!!!! *runs and hugs tightly* You're back!!! Oh, I'm so happy to see you!!! ^_________________________^ I missed you so much!!! *holds on to Peach and refuses to let her go again* XD I'm only joking.

Awwww.... you're sig and avatar are so so so cute!!! ^___________________^

There were mean people there? :( Well, Peachy, if it were me, you know that I would kick them in the... urr... where it hurts. XD

But was it good apart from that?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Water Spirit! *hugs* How are you doing? ^^

Awww...man...where are those mean people. So I can give them a peg or two. j/k Well at least you have fun. But also I am so glad you are back now. ^_______^ *hugs*

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    WS! Ma ch?rie! Je t'embrasse! ^______________________^
    I missed you so much too *hugs* And if you refuse to let me go, it's okay. I wouldn't ever want to go away again...

And thanks^^ Crimson King (Star Arion) made those^^ He's too talented and kind^^
    I love your banner^^

And unfortunately I was like working on that camp too, so I couldn't give them what they would deserve. Days were like this:
    Random guy from camp: (to me) ****ing *****, why isn't food ready?
    What I though: You ****ing idiot, if you don't shut your big mouth I'll thrust this spoon on your throat, hit you with pan and throw your body off the cliff.
    But I only said: Just a minute, you'll get food soon when it's ready.

But I still had fun^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am doing great myself. Yeah if anyone hurts my friends...but you are WS we will be nice. ^^ YAY! Peachy is back. ^____^

Awww...how rude. But anyway I am glad you still had fun. ^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I'm happy to be back *hugs Lucy*

But you can't believe, they let me even get lost in forest. There I was, alone some forest 1000 km from my home! OMG, I was afraid that bear or something else attacks on me or something like that.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *hugs back* ^_____^

Omg...I don't think I want to be alone in the forest. And lost...that is worse. Did you find your way after you have gotten lost?

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
    Originally posted by Peach

WS! Ma ch?rie! Je t'embrasse! ^______________________^
    I missed you so much too *hugs* And if you refuse to let me go, it's okay. I wouldn't ever want to go away again...

And thanks^^ Crimson King (Star Arion) made those^^ He's too talented and kind^^
    I love your banner^^

And unfortunately I was like working on that camp too, so I couldn't give them what they would deserve. Days were like this:
    Random guy from camp: (to me) ****ing *****, why isn't food ready?
    What I though: You ****ing idiot, if you don't shut your big mouth I'll thrust this spoon on your throat, hit you with pan and throw your body off the cliff.
    But I only said: Just a minute, you'll get food soon when it's ready.

But I still had fun^^

*huggles tightly* Awww.... it's OK if you want to go again. ^^ I'll let you. XD But I'm so happy you're back! *hugs* Awww.... ma ch?re soeur est ici! ^^ Je t'embrasse aussi. ^_________________________________________^

And Crimson Star is very talented! They are both amazing! Aww... thank you. ^^ I made this one myself but it took a while. XD I'm really glad that you like it. ^^

You were working?! That's no fun. :( HE SAID WHAT!?!?!?!?!? *gets extremely angry* NO ONE SAYS THAT TO MY PEACHY AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!!!! *rolls up sleeves and storms off to find the idiot* *sees worried Peach* O_O Awww.... don't worry, I'll be back in a minute. XD Hehe, thrust that spoon down your throat - Peachy is too good. ^^

Awwww.... you got lost! :( That's horrible! I remember when I got lost once on a camping thing we did and there were all the wierd looking birds flying over our heads in the middle of this forest. O_O

I'm glad you had fun though. XD

*runs off to find idiot*

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    pikastar said:
    *hugs back* ^_____^

Omg...I don't think I want to be alone in the forest. And lost...that is worse. Did you find your way after you have gotten lost?
    Well first I and my group were walking together but then I noticed that I couldn't breathe really and I had to cough (I think it was 'cause my backpack was almost half as heavy as I am). And just when I though it was over, I noticed that I was alone. I yelled and yelled but no-one didn't come. It was awful.
    I walked alone there then but I had any idea where I was 'cause one guy had my map.
    Finally I found some other people who were on forest too and they helped me to^^

And I wouldn't care less what you do those idiots, WS. Like I I had to do everything 'cause if I said that they have to do something, they only refused and started to tease me. No-one hasn't ever treat me like that so that was horrible. And when I did everything they still complained *sigh*

You're sweet ma ch?rie, what I would do without you...*hugs*

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
    Originally posted by Peach

Well first I and my group were walking together but then I noticed that I couldn't breathe really and I had to cough (I think it was 'cause my backpack was almost half as heavy as I am). And just when I though it was over, I noticed that I was alone. I yelled and yelled but no-one didn't come. It was awful.
    I walked alone there then but I had any idea where I was 'cause one guy had my map.
    Finally I found some other people who were on forest too and they helped me to^^

And I wouldn't care less what you do those idiots, WS. Like I I had to do everything 'cause if I said that they have to do something, they only refused and started to tease me. No-one hasn't ever treat me like that so that was horrible. And when I did everything they still complained *sigh*

You're sweet ma ch?rie, what I would do without you...*hugs*

Awwww.... Peachy! *hugs* That must have been horrible. :( It's bad enough when you're lost in a group let alone on your own. :( Well I'm glad you're OK though. ^^

XD! I have permission to inflict pain. *grins* I will NOT let them treat my Peachy like that! *grabs a hammer and a pair of plyers* Awww.... I don't know what I would do without you either. ^^ *hugs back*

Stevo! *hugs* Hmm.... I bet you can guess what I'm going to do with these plyers... *open and closes them menacingly* :D

*runs off to find evil people*

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Stevo! *hugs* I'm soooooooooooooo happy to see ya! I'm really good^^ How are you?

Thanks WS^^ I'm like survivor. I'll always be okay (sooner or later)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back