• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww...man that has gotten to be tough, and no one came to help...while you were alone. But I am glad someone came and helped you back on the trail. ^^ Man I don't know what would I have done if that happened to me. XD Yep, you are a survivor. No doubt it. ^^

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
  • ^___^ No problem. Yep, yep, and as long as we try, no one can fault us. ^^

Now, what have you got to say to Peachy?
    Idiot: *Mumbles*
    I can't hear you! *uses plyers*
    Idiot: *yells*
    You won't have anything between your legs left if you're not careful. XD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • That's like okay, I wouldn't care less are they sorry or not.
    But thanks for helping^^ XD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • Not really, even though that is weird. I spend all night in a bus. We left home like 6.00 PM yesterday and I was home somewhere around 6.00 AM. I only slept like 1-1,5 hours XD

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
  • Awwww.... long bus journeys are annoying, I never sleep on them. ^^ Hmmm.... you'll probably feel tired later then but at least you've got no school to worry about! XD You can have lots of nice long lie ins. ^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • Yep yep, but I don't need lots of sleep really^^

Awww chibi-Stevo *hugs* How adorable you are!!!!!

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Hehe, well miss what cake do you wike? I can get you sone hehe *keeps getting hugged*. But if you just want to hug me I dont mind hehe, I wike it *does chibi blush*

Stevo-Kun

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Ok *gets determined and cooks a cake* hehe nice chibi chocowate cake =3 *has ingredients all over him* hehe enjoy miss Peachy and miss WS *chibi smiles*

Stevo-Kun

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Yay, you likey it *looks at self* OMG I am mucky hehe *rubs back of head and sweatdrops while blushing* hehe

Stevo-Kun

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back