• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
Years
  • Peachy! *hugs* How are you my darling? ^^

Hmm... I have no idea who the girl in my sig is - I saw her and she had reddish hair so I edited her to have blue eyes and then thought she could resemble me. XD Sorry that I can't give any more info. ^^;

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • I'm really good ma ch?rie belle^^

It's okay, I don't know who that girl is in my banner either XD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • Thank you ma soleile, I love that pic and Star Arion was so sweet that made that banner for me^^
    That girl has brown hair and she also seem to like desserts like I do XD

But of all my banners, this is my fave:
    Just Peachy Club

That girl used to have yellow hair and purple eyes but Star Arion changed those for me^^

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
  • Awwwww.... that is truely adorable! ^^ Star Arion is very talented. ^^

Hehe Remember when we said that you are Momoko (obviously ^^) and I was Yuri? Well look what I made:

Just Peachy Club

It's not that great because of the editing but I thought it looked really nice when it was put together. What do you think? ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back