• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    yeah I know you are, that is sweet and all but it still isn't fair on you, you was happy and now I have ruined it. :(

Stevo-Kun

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
    Awww... Peachy, I can't find any good ones. :(

Awww.... now I'm feeling sad. :( It's not nice seeing a friend depressed. *hugs Stevo*

You haven't ruined anything you silly sausage. ^^ We're both here when you need us, right Peachy? ^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Stevo, you don't have to worry that. Rather I would cry thousands of tears than to pretend that I'm happy when you're sad.
    And if you want to talk to someone, I'm there for you, okay?^^

And WS is here too^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Hi Stevo *glomps back* No problem, I'll always there for you! I'm glad you're good ^__________^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    But you are^^ You always treat me really good and ask how I am and stuff like that^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back