• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Just the Classics~ Original 151 Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
That is a possibilty, the skull is from its mother but it doesn't say Marowak mother. Plus no one knows what is underneath a cubones skull. The problem is the colour, putting on a skull can't magically change the colour.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I cannot speak much of this. I have heard about this theory already, and I am drawing blanks. The resemblance were good at best. Also, the fact that the little kanghaskhan is never made a real Pokemon is kind of questionable regarding this thoery. And we have never seen a Kanghaskhan without the baby right/

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
On the matter of color, we should note that baby Kangaskhan goes from being purple to being brown like the normal Kangaskhan. Perhaps after it gets the skull stuck on its head, maybe after that it starts to partially grow. Maybe the color change comes on early. Idk. Just a theory.

Years
It's an interesting theory at that, when you really use your imagination you can see a resemblance. If you look at the head of a Kangaskhan then think about how creatures with that type of skull when they die what the shape is. I think it matches Cubone perfectly.

Edit:
Marowak's tail! Look at the end of it and compare it to Kangaskhan

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Mind blown by the Missingno. fact! One thing I don't get is if this is true, why is Kangaskhan only female? And they also both have different species names? Plus how would it get a skull stuck on its head so often that a whole species is formed and is far more common than the skull-less version? xD

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
I r genius. And you may not know this (put you probably do), but Mew was only made in the last 2 weeks before the first Pokemon game was released. It was a filler so that the game wouldn't glitch, but employees thought it would only create more. Fortunatly, it didn't. So, originally, Mew was never going to be a pokemon, thus creating a plothole with Mewtwo.
According to Bulbapedia, Mew was the first Pokemon ever trademarked,and was trademarked before the Pokemon series was. Mew's trademark was applied for on May 9, 1990 while the trademark for Pokemon was applied for on September 11, 1995.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
I've known about the missingno. and kangaskhan thing for years... It's nothing revolutionary.

You know what's more interesting?
Spoiler:

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
While that would explain Missingno.'s bird type, why would it lose a type when it evolved?

miltankRancher

Years
too many good arguments guys. My mind is going mind=blown.

I notice that tail too, though it is a far too much coincidence. LOL.

Years
Pokemon just seems to be one whole incest game, everything seems to be related. Never thought that was a beak on Kangaskhan junior. :/
So the skull hides the beak and cubone has two mouths?

miltankRancher

Years
the beak had been theorized by many Missingno conspiracy theorists even before the existence of generation IV. That questionable sprite can be interpreted as the baby Kanghaskan as having a beak, and this is the base where all theories come in, especially as Missingno, being the most infamous glitch Pokemon that had ever existed, evolvs to a Kanghaskhan after feeding it a Rare Candy, IIRC. Also, the coding of the supposedly "Bird-type" in the original games also managed to raise several eyebrows. You don't need to be a mathematician to put two-and-two together. Well, that is what they think then.

Years
Seems complicated yet simple at the same time.
If all of it is too much to be a coincidence then it's very likely missingno is Kangaskhan's baby.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Classiccartoonsftw, you still have not fixed your join post. I can't add you until you do.
My partner Pikachu has been removed, so I just have a Gengar without a nickname. Besides, what was the thing missing from my post?

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Jayster, I have not received new votes since yesterday. So, I remain at 9 votes having been sent in, myself included. Voting ends tonight at 11:59PM EST. Now, the current standings are not being made public, however. But I will say this: if no more votes get sent in, I know who is going to win.

Classiccartoonsftw, ikaroschase is right. Read. The. Rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back