• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Just the Classics~ Original 151 Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Huggie please fill in the form and remember to add that certain something.

Shadow you need the certain something, please refer back to the first post

Huggie

Mewtwo lover :3
Years
Um I'm sorry about the previous post I forgot to edit it as I left.
Here I go
Username: Huggie
Fave I gen pokemon: Mewtwo
Partner:Flareon the Flareon (mewtwo is picked up already :) )
"Indigo plateau"

Huggie

Mewtwo lover :3
Years
Hmm I think it is still the one about eeveeutions. I don't know which one to choose...I mostly like Vaporeon because...I don't know I just like it..but I also like Flareon...I think I'll go for the Vaporeon :)

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
My favourate eevee form has to be Vaporeon.
I think it looks the best and although I never actually raised eevee when I was younger (I know, don't kill me) I used Vaporeon on my last Heart Gold playthrough and his Aura Beam destroyed Lance's Dragonites. Vaporeon is now one of my strongest Pokemon and has won through the battle fronter (that mode where you pick one Pokemon to fight all the types). I now <3 Vaporeon :D

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Out of the original Eeveelutions (Eevee, Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon) which is your favourite?
Jolteon because it's quite powerful and I really like Jolteon for its design and speed.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Alright guys, I'm sorry to say, but it's official. If I don't get a new owner in the next couple days, this club is being closed. If you want to be the owner, please let me and/or a mod know ASAP.

Nomine

サトセレ
Years
I'd like to join! Generation I is one of my favorites, next to Generation III.

Username: Antitryptic™
Favorite Gen I Pokemon: Pikachu
Partner Pokemon: Swift the Pikachu (if taken: Derp the Slowpoke!)

Out of the original Eeveelutions (Eevee, Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon) which is your favourite?
I'd have to say Jolteon is my favorite; it's powerful and has a great design too.

Which side of the "Nidos" do you prefer? The males, or the females?
I've always been fond of the female side; not because of gender, but I just felt that their defenses were a lot better than the males. I could take a lot more hits from a Water type in R/B/Y with Nidoqueen than with Nidoking.

Last edited:

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016

Club ownership has been transferred to ShinySearcher01. Enjoy!

THANK YOU!!

I intend to keep this place running well, as well as possibly introducing a few new features!

Listen, I'm making a change here. From now on, being a member is no longer worth 25 points a week. I know some of you will miss this, but it really isn't fair to newer members, and people should be staying in the club because they want to, not because they want points. Also, if you've got artwork in your sig, you're still entitled to the 50 points/week, but to make it easier for me, would you kindly make note in a post for me to add the points when they are needed? Thank you.

----

In response to the topic, my favourite original Eeveelution would be Vaporeon.
I've never used it in battle, but it has a very nice shiny sprite, which as some of you may know, it important to me. ^__^

Antitryptic™: Welcome! Only one partner Pokemon is allowed when joining, so I'll take Swift, unless you tell me otherwise. On your choice for Eeveelution: Jolteon is very useful, probably the best in battle. It's only that I don't battle much, so aesthetics matter more for me. (:

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

Club ownership has been transferred to ShinySearcher01. Enjoy!

congratulation ShinySearcher01!!

I'd have to say Jolteon is my favorite; it's powerful and has a great design too.

I've always been fond of the female side; not because of gender, but I just felt that their defenses were a lot better than the males. I could take a lot more hits from a Water type in R/B/Y with Nidoqueen than with Nidoking.
welcome to the club, Antitryptic™!!

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Thanks for taking over, ShinySearcher01! I'm glad to know my club, which has become one of the biggest Pokemon Clubs on PC, will stay alive. :D

Answering the topic of the Eeveelutions, I'd say Jolteon. Why? [CompetitiveLogic]Well, for one it's the fastest Pokemon in the entire OU tier, also stating it's one of the few Generation I Pokemon that has managed to remain OU in the current generation. It has the ability to revenge kill almost anything that doesn't resist it, even the likes of Dragonite with Hidden Power Ice.[/CompetitiveLogic] Jolteon's design is also very appealing to me, and mono-Electric typing is good offensively. So, Jolteon for me. :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2012
Username: Arcan3
Favorite Gen I Pokemon: Pinsir, Seadra, Rapidash, Arcanine.
Partner Pokemon: Orthrus, the Arcanine.

Indigo plateau.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
Username: Elgyem
Favorite Gen I Pokemon: Arcanine
Partner Pokemon: Prometheus the Arcanine

I'd have to say that Jolteon is the best of the original Eeveelutions, and probably also the best Eeveelution overall. It has a cool design, and it has killer Speed and Sp.Atk stats. Overall, it's definitely the best Eeveelution in the first generation.

Indigo Plateau

Last edited:

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Username: Elgyem
Favorite Gen I Pokemon: Arcanine
Partner Pokemon: Prometheus the Arcanine

I'd have to say that Jolteon is the best of the original Eeveelutions, and probably also the best Eeveelution overall. It has a cool design, and it has killer Speed and Sp.Atk stats. Overall, it's definitely the best Eeveelution in the first generation.

Username: Arcan3
Favorite Gen I Pokemon: Pinsir, Seadra, Rapidash, Arcanine.
Partner Pokemon: Orthrus, the Arcanine.

Indigo plateau.

Welcome all of you! Antitryptic and Elgyem, I'm letting you slide this time, but you forgot something. Check the first post to find it. ;)

Thanks for taking over, ShinySearcher01! I'm glad to know my club, which has become one of the biggest Pokemon Clubs on PC, will stay alive. :D

Answering the topic of the Eeveelutions, I'd say Jolteon. Why? [CompetitiveLogic]Well, for one it's the fastest Pokemon in the entire OU tier, also stating it's one of the few Generation I Pokemon that has managed to remain OU in the current generation. It has the ability to revenge kill almost anything that doesn't resist it, even the likes of Dragonite with Hidden Power Ice.[/CompetitiveLogic] Jolteon's design is also very appealing to me, and mono-Electric typing is good offensively. So, Jolteon for me. :)
You're welcome :D I'll try and do you proud!

That whole [CompetitiveLogic][/CompetitiveLogic] part is a foreign language to me, but it sounds good, so I'm going to say good choice haha.

Everyone, please answer the new poll question when you see it.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
I just threw together a decent userbar based on the original games. I'll post it here.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
congrats shiny! now do a god job owning this place. deoxys made this his greatest legacy.

Jolteon is my favorite of the three original eeveelutions. Aesthethic-wise, and battling ability-wise. Speedy and cool. Plus that spikes is just badass.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Hey guys, it's been a while. =o

I can't seem to find the current topic, what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back