• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Just the Classics~ Original 151 Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome new members!!
nice userbar,Elgyem!
Snivy, the Topic is Out of the original Eeveelutions (Eevee, Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon) which is your favourite?

Last edited:
Years
Shiny congratulations of taking over the club. I'd do it but i really dunno how often i'd update :P

Anyway with the poll question do you mean wipe it clean and start fresh or remove the whole system all together?

Welcome to the new members and welcome back to the old members returning.

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2012
Oooh! My favorite of the 3 eeveelutions is definitively Flareon! He's pretty cute haha :3 and I always had a liking for fire types :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I thought I had answered this already... well, wouldn't hurt.

Out of the original Eeveelutions (Eevee, Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon) which is your favourite?

It's a tie between Jolteon and Vaporeon. When playing Pokemon Stadium, I had both Eeveelutions on my team. When playing Pokemon Red, as well as LeafGreen, I had Vaporeon, and I had replaced my Jolteon for my Raichu. I still adore both Eeveelutions dearly.

Right now I've breeded two Eevees and evolved them both into Vaporeon and Jolteon. They're in my White version, and don't plan to trade them. ^_^

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2012
Hi! So I made a userbar and banner for the club.

justtheclassicsbanner.png

jtcub.png

I hope you guys like them haha :P

fatcatfuller

Master of HG and Black
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 6, 2012
Username:fatcatfuller
Favorite Gen 1 Pokemon:Charzard!
Partner Pokemon: Blaze the Charzard

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
Jolteon. The speed, the look, the ability to decimate things with pin missile. Definitely my favorite of the original eeveelutions, with the exception of my rival's, whose name I can not say.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
I'll start a new topic for us. I think it's about time to start so type-specific topics: What is your favorite Fire-type of Generation I?

For me, it's about a tie between Moltres and Charizard. While Moltres does fare better in battle, Charizard has the better design, in my opinion. And its shiny form, omg... Black Charizard ftw! Moltres is excellent, too. I mean, a fiery bird? What more could you ask for? And its role in the 2nd movie along with the other members of its trio, and Lugia, is very interesting.

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2012
Haha glad you like them guys!

Okay! Topic time 8)

What is your favorite Fire-type of Generation I?

Defiantly Arcanine :o! He can learn thunder fang for water and flying types! So if
he's faster than the flying and water types, (or doesn't get fainted in one hit of their attacks .-.) he can beast them out!

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Definitely Charizard. Arcanine comes pretty close, though.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Thank you for the userbars, Arcan3!

Interesting choices everyone! For myself the answer is Charmander, no questions. It's a cuter Charizard, What's not to love!

Welcome everybody!

Huggie

Mewtwo lover :3
Years
topic-->Gen I favorite fire type:Hmmm I had always trouble finding the best fire type for my team...although my starter was usually charmander I think my favorites are ninetales and arcanine...Moltres is also impressive as well as charizard but I really love dogs...I guess it's Arcanine :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

My favorite fire-type shall be Ninetales, which obv. is the evolved form of Vulpix. Though the moveset it has is kinda suckish, and the ideal move for this Pokemon is Fire Spin, it can learn other moves such as Confuse Ray.

Also, it's pretty badass if you ask me. :P

Years
Arcan3 That is an awesome Banner! Good work.

My favourite Fire type would be Charizard, not only does it look awesome but it's quick and has good special atk. Not to mention it is the fully evolved form of Charmander my first ever pokemon and it's shiny sprite. It's so friggin awesome!!!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
my Favorite are arcanine and charizard
Arcanine bcuz of it's speed and power and it gives off a strong vibe & charizard because it is the best fire type pokemon!!

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Hey everyone, I've got a banner and a userbar for the club, nothing near as good as Arcan3's, but still, here they are:

Userbar9.png

Userbar8.png

Interestingly, for the userbar and the Just the Classics part on the banner, I actually used the font used in FRLG, which oddly enough is included with Paint.NET as "Pokemon Fireleaf". Enjoy!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Charizard, hands down.. I mean, it was the most badass Pokemon back then in Gen 1 discounting Mewtwo. Plus the shiny sprite is just so sleek and cool.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Great userbar and baneer, SS!

Looks like this club is only 70 replies behind the Snivy Fan Club (after I post this). If we surpass the Snivy Fan Club, we'll be second only to the Shiny Hunter's Club, since the original Cute Pokémon Club is closed.

Another great Fire-type of Generation I I'd like to point out is Arcanine. Especially nowadays with Gen V, Arcanine remains one of the best Fire-types in [CompetitiveLogic]its respective tier, UU.[/CompetitiveLogic] With moves like Flare Blitz, ExtremeSpeed, Wild Charge, and Close Combat, Arcanine is definitely a force to be reckoned with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back