• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Justin Bieber?

Converge

Take One Last Breath
Years
  • Ehh, the thought of this kid getting any bigger then he is, is near enough to make me want to vomit. I mean IMO this just shows how ridiculous, the music scene is becoming at this point in time.

Anyone else have any comments on him, and/or the modern pop music era?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    He was at the mall where I work at doing signings. I had to, unfortunately go in around the location of the signings to access an ATM, specific to my bank account... Needless to say, I had to meander my way through tons of giddy girls (no different from Twilight fans).

He is also Canadian, and our store sells his CD, in fact I've seen an ad for his CD on this very site. (Curse you google!)

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • I didn't know who Justin Bieber was until 2 days ago. I listened to about 6 seconds of one of his songs and turned it off. :/

Haruka of Hoenn

Rolling writer
    Years
  • He's one of those 'new teen stars', right? I heard his song 'One less Lonely Girl' on the radio this morning. It's really nothing special. I have no doubt that he's on his way to bigger fame, but I'm not really into his music.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Him? Heh.

I can't stand the sight of him. Ever. He looks like a 10 year old boy, and sounds like a 5 year old girl. Why (oh why) would anyone ever like him? It's just loads of underage girls squealing over one guy who is what... a good singer? No. Good looking? Oh hell no. What does he even have going for him? When his voice breaks he'll sing even worse, and then what? Idiot.

Don't mind me. I can't stand him, he's all I hear about. Sadly, him and Twilight are at the same level, so I'll walk away from a crowd of squealing Twilight fans, straight into a crowd of squealing Justin Bieber fans. Joy oh joy.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2014
    Yeah I really don't get. From what I've seen music producers write him subpar songs, he sings them in a very subpar voice, and he's simply...not attractive. Girls only like him because he's famous. Go to any high school, and the girls are definitely not fawning over the 5'2 kid who looks 12 and whose balls haven't dropped, sorry.

I saw him live on a tv show...he simply isn't talented. He he has no range, he just sings in a wispy thin, ugly high pitched voice. He looks like a hamster. He does not write his own music and looks like he's maybe played the guitar/drums for a hour. This bothers me because you could find a plethora of teenage boys more attractive and more musically inclined in every city of the world.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2014
    Don't really like him.The first few seconds on his song "One Time",I thought it was a girl.

Me too, I honestly thought it was a black girl, and I kept getting confused when she said stuff about her "one girl" but then my sister finally informed me it was a little boy.

King!

better
    Years
  • I've just listened to the first...*checks youtube*... 15 seconds of the song, and you're telling me it ISN'T a girl?

Nemaru

nah
    Years
  • Justin Bieber?

The name itself makes me cringe. I despise him and everyone who makes this era's music. It's just somebody talking into a microphone with a horrible, irritating, repeating drumbeat and maybe a little amateur piano thrown in. Oh, and don't forget the synthisizer which anyone can do with after watching a 5 minute tutorial. There are hardly ever any real instruments that require real skill, and every single freakin' song is above love and boys/girls and getting drunk. Makes me sick :p I mean, a select few of them do have singing potential but they use it for EVIL. Dx Here's hoping the 2010-20 era delivers better music.

However, I do respect/kind of like 2 people from this pop era. Lady GaGa and Katy Perry. They are so unbelievably strange and different from the normal person that they are actually interesting xD They're music in general sucks, but both of them have really good voices.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure he was a youtube star before he started making cheap pop songs. I think he would have been fine just staying a youtube star, and I could have at least respected him by just acknowledging he's got a good voice. But now he's sold out, and that's rarely respectable.

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
  • I saw him on the New Years special and just thought...wow, why is this kid even famous. He has no talent, no voice, and looks like he's 12. It's just ridiculous how people get famous these days by doing nothing. Apparently he was founded by Usher. I don't know what Usher was smoking when he "found" this kid, but yeah lol.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • There are numerous Facebook groups dedicated to the hate of this kid. Such as:

"That girl has such a pretty voice...'No, Mom, that's Justin Bieber.' Oh..."
    "No, Justin Bieber, you don't love that girl, you're 12"
    "Justin Bieber is a tool"
    "Justin Bieber is gay"
    "Alvin and the Chipmunks have a deeper voice than Justin Bieber" (LMFAO)
    "Justin Bieber causes cancer and therefore needs to die"

And that's probably the tip of the iceberg.

This kid's an untalented, unattractive little piece of crap, and Canada just loves him. He and Twilight are why I want to Falcon Punch 12 year-old girls back into their senses. Seriously, the media is promoting the stupidest crap ever, and I'm ashamed to live in the same country as this overrated tool. >_>

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • This kid's an untalented, unattractive little piece of crap, and Canada just loves him. He and Twilight are why I want to Falcon Punch 12 year-old girls back into their senses. Seriously, the media is promoting the stupidest crap ever, and I'm ashamed to live in the same country as this overrated tool. >_>

Ladies and gentlemen, this man speaks the truth. Let's all pitch in for a Captain Falcon costume.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I've never heard of him, but ironically enough, my cousin just texted me saying she loves Justin Bieber. lol

Congratulations I Hate You

Used to be itman1234...
    Years
    • Age 30
    • CT
    • Seen Jan 27, 2010
    I'm really starting to hate this kid O.o

At first, it was okay, he would sing bad pop songs with his girly voice on youtube...but then Usher discovered him or something like that??? wtf. not only is he a terrible singer, he has a god awful hair cut. its like he purposefully tries to look like he's 12.

Rolling Pichu

IV XV VII
    Years
  • Ehh, the thought of this kid getting any bigger then he is, is near enough to make me want to vomit. I mean IMO this just shows how ridiculous, the music scene is becoming at this point in time.

Anyone else have any comments on him, and/or the modern pop music era?
    This kid's an untalented, unattractive little piece of crap, and Canada just loves him. He and Twilight are why I want to Falcon Punch 12 year-old girls back into their senses. Seriously, the media is promoting the stupidest crap ever, and I'm ashamed to live in the same country as this overrated tool. >_>

I don't like his music either, but for pete's sake, let the poor boy do his thing. The music scene has always been filled with popular artists overshadowing talented ones. You're kinda late.

I say you're giving the boy too much importance by exhibiting how much he "sickens you". I'd really like to see just how talented YOU are before taking you seriously. This thread stinks of jealousy.

Converge

Take One Last Breath
    Years
  • I don't like his music either, but for pete's sake, let the poor boy do his thing. The music scene has always been filled with popular artists overshadowing talented ones. You're kinda late.

I say you're giving the boy too much importance by exhibiting how much he "sickens you". I'd really like to see just how talented YOU are before taking you seriously. This thread stinks of jealousy.

Jealousy? It's an opinion, there's no need for posts like that, the fact that i am more/less talented then him is pretty much besides the point too. I understand the fact, that mainstream music really has more of a fame over talent out look on it. Is that one simple fact supposed to oppose me from posting my opinion?

Back